JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JRM's "Elder Crushes"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstar

Redstar

JRM's "Elder Crushes" Empty
PostSubject: JRM's "Elder Crushes"   JRM's "Elder Crushes" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:39 am

From 2006: http://www.exposay.com/jonathan-meyers-elder-crushes/v/1691/

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has a crush on Joan Collins.

The 28-year-old "Match Point" star admits he would love to date the aging actress - despite her being old enough to be his grandmother.

Joan isn't the only elderly woman the actor has his eye on - he also has a thing for 71-year-old Italian beauty Sophia Loren.

He is quoted in Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "I would love to have a crack at Sophia Loren or Joan Collins. I've had a thing for Joan ever since I saw 'The Stud.'"

Meanwhile, Jonathan has confessed he is a terrible boyfriend.

He revealed: "Any girlfriend of mine would say, 'He's a s**t, a bastard. Don 't go anywhere f***ing near him'...I'm a selfish person. My whole world revolves around Jonathan Rhys Meyers."
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: JRM's "Elder Crushes"   JRM's "Elder Crushes" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 am

There was another woman he mentioned was attractive I can't member! .....I'll come back later
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: JRM's "Elder Crushes"   JRM's "Elder Crushes" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am

I am not to fond of Joan Collins, but I can understand his crush on Sophia Loren. She is just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JRM's "Elder Crushes"   JRM's "Elder Crushes" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JRM's "Elder Crushes"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Interviews-
Jump to: