JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about Jonny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Questions about Jonny Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Jonny   Questions about Jonny Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:43 am

Perhaps this topic, should be a poll, but more questions can be added, if you will. Hurts me a lot to think, that perhaps he is giving up about acting. Or, more better, he is taking a sabbatical. Or he has no job offers. Or does not like the offers. Or, worse than that, he has health problems. Or, he wants to be alone or with new people, just only that. Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Jonny   Questions about Jonny Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Shanti wrote:
Perhaps this topic, should be a poll, but more questions can be added, if you will. Hurts me a lot to think, that perhaps he is giving up about acting. Or, more better, he is taking a sabbatical. Or he has no job offers. Or does not like the offers. Or, worse than that, he has health problems. Or, he wants to be alone or with new people, just only that. Neutral Neutral Neutral

I think regard to the haevy year last year that he would have a sabbatical. I think that's a good thing for him: rest and think of himself instead of everybody (family) else. The process of personal issues he's been trough a lot... I'll hope he's happy now and not down. Making a film comes naturally
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Jonny   Questions about Jonny Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't think Jonny will stop acting either, but is indeed taking a sabbatical after the difficult time he's been through last year (and perhaps we should also include some of the earlier years).

Last year there was a page on facebook for messages to Jonathan. I wrote that he should not feel pushes or pressured into working, but take his time. That his health is more important than work. And I still very much believe in that message (which was expressed better at that time than here).
Back to top Go down
cherryblossom002

cherryblossom002

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Jonny   Questions about Jonny Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:04 pm

You're right Audrey. Jonathan needs time to heal. I keep him in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Jonny   Questions about Jonny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about Jonny
Page 1 of 1