JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, it's me!

Go down 
+3
Audrey
Shanti
nicki0223
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nicki0223

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

It's me, I was briefly a member of the other forum but the first time I got booted almost right away for not posting enough, then I was on the verge of getting booted again because I had been logging in on my phone when my computer was messed up but couldn't easily reply and they said I had logged in but not posted and then the site vanished!
So now I'm back and I'll try to post when I can. I was pregnant before but had my baby girl in March so now I have a 5 year old, 3 year old and a 3 month old. This is the first stalker fan forum I've joined so not too sure exactly how it works, I just know I find that man fascinating! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 am

nicki, be welcome. Post when you can or want. No pressure here for this. This is a beautiful and warm place, with all the information we can get, over our dear Jonny. And congratulations on your three kids, you are blessed. See you around. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi nicky, very welcome indeed and definitely no pressure to post here, nice if you do, but we won't ban you if you don't.

Congratulations on your recent family addition (sorry can't firgure out another word for it right now). You are very blessed indeed to have three children. To my detriment I don't seem to get pregnant, without a reason being found, but this is not the forum to talk about that.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:52 am

Welcome to our small but cheerful very intense reserch of an individual not stalking fan group. What a Face Very Happy Hope you'll have a very good time here, feel free to post whatever you like and whenever you can.
KiSss sunny
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Welcome Nicky

we are not stalkers we are only Fans they love and like Jonny.

Have much fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
trufa

trufa

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi Nicky !!
I hope that you pass a great time here with us! Talk about your opinions, feelings and all things that you like.
Congrats for your baby!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

Welcome Nicky!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's me!   Hi, it's me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, it's me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: