For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Looking into the Facebook of Cynthia Shadowss, the site we discussed elsewhere on this forum, I found this article she wrote in 2001. It is quite a nice read I must say. Comparing him to a Arabian stallion, reminds me of what Victoria Smurfit said in an interview about Jonny recently.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/cynthia-shadowss/getting-the-buck-out/487359541354634
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TVXQsam

TVXQsam

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?   If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 pm

For me, it's normal to search for Jonathan's private updates about his family and friends but not everyday. He's still a private person like us. We have to respect his privacy as much as we could. And taking pictures is ok as long as we don't interrupt him from his schedules. =]]

I remember when I was getting to know more about Timothy Olyphant, all of his fans are way crazier than he is but he managed to keep mum about his private life. However, paparazzi's around the corner. They can still get a glimpse of his private time with his own family which is for me are great to see especially with tons of pictures! hoho~ lol! And despite of that, I still respect him and the other actors that I loved to hear about. Smile

That's all I can say! You can agree or disagree on my opinion on this thing. But I'm still a fan at the end of the day. ♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/TVXQsam

If you like to know about Jonny´s private life you´re a "bad fan"?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2