JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

Go down 
+5
Audrey
trufa
Editha171071
gaja
Shanti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kitty Redford

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: JRM Interview on Valentine and runes   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Here are 2 quick interviews:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/mortal-instruments-city-bones/interview-jonathan-rhys-meyers
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:15 am

And here is a behind the scenes with Jonny:

Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 am

Do you know if at the end he attends to world premiere?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:17 pm

He wasn't in LA. It was said he was going to be in Toronto this Thursday, but later that was taken back, that is, said that he wasn't confirmed to be there. So not sure at the moment if he will be somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Two spoiler free reviews, from fans, but they are very, very positive about Jonny's performance. Of course we diddn't doubt he would be good.

http://www.mundiemoms.blogspot.ca/2013/08/the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones_12.html?m=1

Hello evil..... Jonathan Rhys Meyers was the most intense actor of the group. When I say intense, I mean despite the fact Valentine would not wear dreadlocks, and in the movie he does, I looked right past that and couldn't look away from on screen Valentine. He really brought the scary side, as well as the persuasive side, and this side that makes you see how just how easy it was for Jocelyn in the beginning to fall for him.

http://tmisource.com/2013/08/12/spoiler-free-review-the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones-is-the-best-book-to-movie-adaptation-ever-and-more/

Jonathan Rhys Meyers flat out scared me as Valentine in the best possible way imaginable. One of the things that myself, along with fans, were a little iffy about was the hair. Not only was it not white, but they gave Valentine dreds, which made it kind of hard to take him seriously. But when Jonathan comes on screen he commands attention and his portrayal of Valentine was downright brilliant and terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Little snippet from an interview Lilly Collins did, apparenly with Kidzworld. Thanks to 59Walnut56 on the jrmfansite messageboard.

Kidzworld: I heard that Jonathan Rhys Meyers (the hottie who plays Valentine) was scary on set? True?

Lily: He was terrifying as Valentine but not as Jonathan. As Jonathan he’s not got a mean bone in his body. He’s very quiet. He would walk on set and you could feel the tenseness because he elevated all of us when it came to our scenes. He brought this intensity. Why would Jocelyn (Clary’s mom in the books and movie) have fallen for him if he was all terrifying? He had to be this kind of alluring character that was sexy in a dark way but also terrifying so that the audience is gripping their seat and he plays that so perfectly.

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Another wonderful description by Lily about Jonny.

http://tmisource.com/2013/08/21/exclusive-lily-collins-talks-journey-fan-interaction-and-challenges-in-the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones/

How was it like working with Jonathan Rhys Meyers? Because he is scaryin this movie.

LC: Isn’t he scary?! Honestly, he’s like the coolest guy. He’s super sweet, not a mean bone in his body, but he is the definition of intense. When he walked on set everyone just froze because he brought that intensity that only Valentine can. It was perfect because in the scenes with him I was genuinely terrified of him. He would improv things. Like when I’m standing there and he has the [Mortal] Cup and he’s like, ‘Drink it,’ and I’m like, ‘I’m not going to drink it.’ And then he added that ‘Drink it!’ That was totally not scripted and that’s why I’m like shaking. He did that all the time with things or he’d like make a motion and then I’d jump. He really became Valentine and I was genuinely terrified. I think when he came into the set, with the scenes with Jamie and I and him, it just elevated our fear but also elevated our performance because he brought something totally new to the table. He’s like the perfect Valentine because he’s just so alluring and appealing but at the same time so evil, and that’s what Valentine is. I think he was drop-dead perfect casting.

Thanks to Cosmos on the JRMfansite forum for finding it.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Photos from the premiere of TMI City of Bones in Frederikstad. Jonny seemed to have had a very good time.

First some fan photos:

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan17_zpseff2d3be
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan18_zpsa1884c76
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfans3_zpse4dcb905
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan16_zps6b719361
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan15_zps751a71b7
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan14_zps1c583d2e
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan11_zps8ebc560c

Unfortunately not all the best quality. Thanks to everyone for sharing on twitter and to Gina for posting them on the JRM Appreciation Group Facebook
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:54 pm

And there is more...

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan12_zps483fd8c1
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan13_zpsc3e7d9aa
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfans2_zpsa82034bd
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan10_zps20414e6d
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan9_zps4a10e3c6
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfansensigaret_zps25641233
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfans_zpsa426ecd1
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan8_zps07a97851
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan7_zpse2b9761a
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan6_zps4c536a7b
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan5_zpsd1aacec4
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfanmetrunen_zpsed17680e
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan4_zpsf51f01e6
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfansenbloemen_zpsbddd4fde
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan3_zps674c652a
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Proberendeenfototemaken_zps4c882cd9
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Blurrymetfan_zps37dd94d4
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan_zps8bc530b6
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metfan2_zps140b5f1fThe Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Nogeenmetfans_zpsc496baa7
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:59 pm

These appeared on Just Jared

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Jonathancementhanden_zps4b104809
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Jonathan_zps5629a127
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Voordepersfotografen_zpsca10ca4e
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Castnetvoorhethandeninhetcementmoment_zps1c0e02b0
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Castfoto_zpsd309389b
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 MetLilyenJamie_zpsa00fbcac

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Beziginhetcement_zpsd2bfdaa0

Look! Jonny also has a tattoo on his other arm (with mirroring of images I have no idea if it's left or right) with a text.

On The JRM Appreciation Group this was said about it. Don't know if it's true, but it does look like it and seems fitting as well.

Arie Wheelock I believe it says "no mud no lotus".

Monique Baudouin Merci Arie......

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group “…Without mud, you cannot have a lotus flower. Without suffering, you have no ways in order to learn how to be understanding and compassionate…. Happiness is the lotus flower, and the suffering is the mud. So the practice is how to make use of the suffering, make use of the mud, to create the flower, the happiness, and this is possible.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:05 pm

and some more photos

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 MetLilyCollins_zps601b2561
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Iedereeninhetcement_zps2a817b73

I love this one.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Hi_zps0104b847

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Handtekeningenzetten_zpsa2496e65
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 MetRobbieLilyenJamie_zps71182211
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metcastklappend_zps7c2da717
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Jonnyopdeachtergrond_zpse84be374
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 MetLily_zps6462ad46
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Zehebbenwellol_zpsff1a30c9
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Ophetpodium_zpseba3482b
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Handtekeningzetten2_zpsf95b626d
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Vuisteninhetcement_zps056f64c7
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 MetRobbieLilyenJamie2_zpsbea246d3
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Signingforfans_zpse7a2a66a
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 SigningforfansmetRobbie_zpsb942387a
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Vuisteninhetcement2_zps8b62fc0c
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Bloemen_zpsa6bbd9ce
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 HandtekeningenzettenmetRobbieSheehan_zpsbcd05f05
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Ophetpodium2_zpsb373df52
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Indebioscoopzaal_zpsc91529cf
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Cast_zpsdad11420
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Cementhanden_zps277e82ca
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Interview_zps656d8f77
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Indebioscoopzaalophetpodium_zpsa11f2df5
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Indebioscoopophetpodium_zps7031e481
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Cement_zps3d04cf79

This one was taken by Victoria and she shared on Twitter:
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 FotovanVictoriavanuitdezaal_zps12e24d81

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Debioscoopzaalbinnenlopend_zpse8f28de6
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Buitenmetfans_zps465cbc57
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 MetHaraldRobbieLilyenJamie_zpsb5a93286
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Simply beautiful, this one

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Closeup_zpsff1b5d6b

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Metcastbuiten_zpsbbbe734b

And what about this one...

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Cheekysmile_zpsd418fa91

Another one from the lunch in the afternoon

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 LunchmetVictoria_zps9a2923f0

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Jonny_zps7d06b269
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

A little video of Friday afternoon

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Yesterday I went to see City of Bones in my local cinema.

Well, I am no very good at writing reviews, but I liked the movie very much. I loved the vision of Harald, the sets and the special effects. There is also quite a lot of humour in the movie, which is good as that lightens up the darkness of the theme a bit and doesn't make things too serious.

The fighting scenes where really cool, I much say, very well done by everyone. It must have been very difficult. I saw the flip Valentine did from the 'balcony' (for lack of a better word) in the library. It looked great, but I am not sure if Jonny really did that himself. It looked tremendously difficult and would seem pretty dangerous to me too. If I would get a chance I would ask him if he did it himself or that it was a stuntman. If he did it, then WOW! I wouldn't be able to.

Of course, Jonny doesn't really appear until later in the movie, but I still think he had quite some scenes. More than I anticipated, to be honest. What people wrote on internet about Jonny being a very compelling bad guy. It's true. He really is scary. It wasn't only Jonny who was good, though, all the actors did a wonderful job.

I haven't read the book, so can't make a comparison there. The story was still very easy to follow for me, so I believe they did well with the script. I write this, because I read some comments on Facebook from people that hadn't read to books and thougt it difficult to follow. I really do not understand this, but I wonder what you will think of this, when you have seen it.

The movie has made me curious for City of Ashes, especially because of something that happens towards the end of the movie, but that I obviously can't tell as it will spoil things.

Has anyone else seen it yet? What did you think?
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:57 am

Great photos! He looks very good, I like him more without facial hair, he seems younger.
I am not a fan of that kind of movies, but I will see it with the first occasion just for JRM Smile 
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 am

Interview at the Premier with Jonny and Vicky

Click here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Just in case the link at the site is lost, i'll post the interview as a youtibe vid (i didn't put it in youtube, someone else put it on facebook).

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 pm

And a link to an interview with Lily and Jamie, where they say lovely things about Jonny again. It is in German.

http://www.promiflash.de/lily-collins-und-co-angst-vor-jonathan-rhys-meyers-13082714.html

Editha, could you help in the translation? I can understand it, but translating is something else. And i don't know if all here can read German.
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 pm

I take the Translation Maschine.

Here is it in english.

In addition to Lily Collins (24) and Jamie Campbell Bower (24), mortal instruments-fans should probably mainly over from Jonathan Rhys Meyers (36). Namely, he embodies the dreaded opponents of the two main characters, Valentine. And anyone who has followed Jonathan's film roles so far, will wonder about it, that the actor convincingly plays the role of the vile, but at the same time mysterious and fascinating villain.

Two, that you can only confirm Jonathan's great performance and admire, are the two stars of the film, Lily, and Jamie. Compared to Promiflash, the two revealed how was the cooperation with the former "the Tudors" actor. So Lily and Jamie commented on the rumours, they literally had fear of the building. "Yes, Robert Kulzer, our producer, told that! And they are not,"Jamie Campbell Bower explained to us first in the interview

"I had no fear before him. It made me worry that we should turn a campaign stunt scene with choreography by 150 movements, for which I had trained four months, Jonny - who had no time to do this unfortunately due to another job - should there snow in and do it without training. Because I went to Kulzer and said: 'Kulzer, I do not know whether it is safe to do that with Jonny now.'
Also Jamie's colleague and ex-girlfriend Lily was also enthusiastic: "Yes, before him as the character Valentine we feared all huge. He is a more intense and brilliant actor occupied really totally fit for the role. Because Valentine is a character, one must necessarily be afraid. The fear must be there, but at the same time also a fascination. He has a somehow sensual, seductive style, something mysterious. And he is so not only completely evil. He believes that doing the right thing. He has so many facets and Jonathan played him perfectly.
But yes, he is really intense as Valentine and that was awesome on all cases. It has made the scenes with him something special and it has lifted level me and Jamie definitely on a higher acting, because he is simply so good." Even more amazing musician's daughter found it but, that Jonathan is private so completely different.

"Oh, Yes, he has spent time with us, he's a very nice man. He is also a great song writer, singer and guitar player. He is amiable and very spiritual. It was blatant, if he played Valentine, in which much inside held. Was amazing to watch how he then again became of this dark character Jonathan Rhys Meyers, because they are so different,"Lily gushed namely compared to Promiflash of them, how great was her colleague, away from the cameras on the set.

Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:51 pm

http://filmfernsehen.brash.de/2013/08/29/jonathan-rhys-meyers-im-interview/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=SM&utm_campaign=Interview+Rhys+Meyers

Jonathan Rhys Meyers in a Interview:

Anything on me does seem a bit too dangerous"

Jonathan Rhys Meyers returns to negative headlines with "Chronicles of the underworld" on the big screen. We spoke to the Irish actor about evil characters and innate talent.
As Glamrocker, à la David Bowie enticed Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Todd Haynes' masterpiece ' Velvet Goldmine ' before 15 years women like men. And yet more great roles followed after this first: just think of "Match point" by Woody Allen, "mission: impossible III", "Bend it like Beckham" or the TV series "The Tudors". In the meantime, alcohol - and drug busts including airport fights overshadowed his acting presence. Most recently, had himself prescribed the now 36-year old a break - and is back now with the film adaptation of the fantasy bestseller "Chronicles of the underworld – city of bones" (from 29.08 in the cinema). We spoke to the Irish, who plays the title role in the new US series "Dracula" starting in the autumn, on the set in Toronto.

BRASH.de: It's been a while, we saw you on the screen...

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Yes, last I played a small role in the film "Albert Nobbs", because Glenn Close had asked me. But then I have withdrawn me one and a half years in the film industry. This was a deliberate decision. I wanted to and had to change me as a person as well as as actor. If you always just turns and works, there is not the time to develop and be creative. You must not forget to lead his life in all work.

How did you spend this time?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: I have deliberately isolated me, lived in the monastery for a while, meditated and trained martial arts. I have written songs, painted and done everything, that has nothing to do with acting. I wanted to come back with a whole new energy.

Did you miss your job at this stage?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: every single day. That was damn difficult. But it also needed. My motto from this time comes from the Vietnamese philosopher Thich Nhat Hanh: No. mud, no lotus. I've had that tattoo me even on the arm. Who does not suffer, who holds out the hurt, can also reap the flowers. Lotus is the most perfect of all flowers, but it grows well once out of the mud.

Now they return with "Chronicles of the underworld" and again play a pretty shady character.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: I'm now not a comedian, I have never filmed comedies. Anything seems to me seems a bit too dangerous, and I'm going this danger for my role on the ground. And in a manner, which may be a bit beyond the norm. But actually my high cheekbones are to blame. I just don't have the right look to play one of the good guys.

You have mentioned that you wrote last many songs. Is music important in your life?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: at the beginning of my acting career I played the flute, because that was the instrument that corresponded to the most my soul. But during my gap year I taught the guitar myself. More poorly than right. But I was always of the opinion that no one teach should be something.

Why the for?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: you have to try everything yourself. At the drama school, I have endured it exactly one day. Or in other words: after half a day you kicked me out, saying, I was probably the worst actor, they had there ever seen. So I went.

Quite a few of your colleagues see it with the lessons probably differently...

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: I am of the opinion that either has a talent or just doesn't have. Just what goes on film acting. At the theatre, this may be something else, so I have no experience. Once I was offered a stage role in "Edward II.", but I cancelled. For me, this is a different element, and in which I'm not at home. It's a completely different world.

And what is different in the film?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: the effect that it unfolds as an actor in film and television, you can not learn. No matter, someone is as beautiful or charismatic – as soon as you see him or her through the camera, he starts either shine or just fade away. I just had the luck that I the former is the case. With myself, this has nothing to do, only with my parents or my genetic makeup.

Is your relationship with acting so a kind of love-hate relationship?

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: as an actor, one is in the unusual position, his life to spend, to impersonate other people. That left its mark misses one. For each role, sacrificing a tiny piece of his soul, his heart. Not without reason, there are people who photographed does not want to leave, because a photo steals a part of your soul in some African and Islamic countries. I've spent most of my adult life in front of the camera, so you can imagine so, how is my soul. And the flashbulbs at a premiere are the worst. Since you feel as used.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Nice interview! Thanks Editha.

The translation is a bit strange at times and due to a strange order of the words the meaning seems changed a bit at times. Unfortunately that happens with computer translations. If i have some time I will see if I can edit the translation a bit to reflect the original text better. I am studying to be a translator (though in Spanish, so it is a bit of a professional thing).
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Audrey wrote:
Nice interview! Thanks Editha.

The translation is a bit strange at times and due to a strange order of the words the meaning seems changed a bit at times. Unfortunately that happens with computer translations. If i have some time I will see if I can edit the translation a bit to reflect the original text better. I am studying to be a translator (though in Spanish, so it is a bit of a professional thing).
Thanks for the interviews. I love how he said VICTORIA! Do you like Norway? hahahahahahaha

Audrey You study spanish??Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:29 am

Yes, Trufa, I study to be a translator Spanish-Dutch and vice versa. It is more difficult than I first thought. I have already done the DELE C2 exam at Instituto Cevantes four times and I just can't seem to pass it. Not to mention that I hate oral exams...

Someone on twitter wrote that the interview that Editha posted, from Brash is a fake, as in made up. I don't know if it is true, but just thought I mention it. It seemed real to me, but on the other hand, I suddenly remembered that press was only allowed on certain days on set, and there haven't been any interviews with Jonny from that day. I just don't know why journalists would make interviews up. But, like I said, I don't know if this interview is true or not.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:05 am

Here is the twitter concersation i was talking about.

@Anne4Brothers: @jrhysmeyerscom @CathyMacphail @jrmfansite Just 4 your Information, this interview never took place. It is made up. Plase turn to reliable sources, that is decent names, see the "Journalist" http://t.co/RN5M2TYrA8 and the source it was published http://t.co/7hJfA5Zw2T advert 4 Brash TV http://t.co/gjSQFtznfy

@CathyMacphail: @Anne4Brothers Honestly?

@Anne4Brothers: @CathyMacphail The source is someone who was working 4 viva TV, a channel following MTV. He never passed as a decent journalist. Yes, it is all made up. Turn to the big names, papers: "Die Zeit" or TV stations ARD and ZDF or arte TV in Germany as reliable sources.

It is still one opinion, but isn't it crazy how you are so deceited by the press?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Trufa wrote:

Thanks for the interviews. I love how he said VICTORIA! Do you like Norway? hahahahahahaha
Yeah, her reaction was nice too. A nervous giggle, she didn't expect to be asked something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: