JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALBERT NOBBS

Go down 
+4
GlamrockShamrock
Audrey
Alara
trufa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm

OMG ! Shanti don´t worry about it... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes is "unprofessional" the things about jrhysmeyers board....I hope that the send an e- mail when they explain why they close the board and time to save our comments. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad But well.....is popular this behaivour... scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:34 am

I share this link with a special comment on AN. Very interesting.

http://queeriesmag.com/index.php/2011/10/28/close-to-greatness/
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am

Looks like the film has some missteps and I have heard many remarks that Jonny's role is far too small. Pity for the film and pity for all us fans and for Jonny too, I guess.

Although, whether his role was always intended to be so small or not, he would have had a problem if his role was larger as filming of Albert Nobbs and Belle du Seigneur were happening at the same time for the most part.

I am still curious to see it though.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 am

I share this promo pic of Jonny from AN, published in jrhysmeyers.com.
He looks absolutely amazing. king

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Pictur10
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 am

it's definitely a nice picture no a perfect skin and i find him so much nicer now a wrinkle and the older the better they get He gets rid of that pretty boy image
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

I'm in dubio...It's crazy, I know (you'll understand when you continue reading).

On 5 February there is a festival, PAC festival in the Netherlands. Five movies are shown in cinema that still need to come out. Albert Nobbs is one of them!

I want to go see Albert Nobbs, and some of the other movies seem interesting too, but you can only buy a ticket for the whole programme and a ticket for the whole programme is € 27,50, which isn't a bad price, by the way.

So, you might be wondering why I am in dubio. Well, I don't know if I can stomach watching five movies on one day! And then € 27,50 is a lot of money to only go and see one movie. Jonny is great, but I think my husband is going to protest if I spend € 27,50 on seeing one movie, especially since Jonny is only in the movie for five minutes or so! On top of that, he doesn't want to join me. And I wouldn't know anyone else who would like to see five movies on one day. Especially since it are a bit of a special movies, not really mainstream.

What to do? Question
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 pm

I just seen the movie albert nobbs I think it's a good movie He is longer than 5 minutes in the film
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Gaja, where did you see Albert Nobbs? I love to see this movie and am not to keen on waiting till March to see it. So if I could go on the 5th of Feb that would be absolutely wonderful. I haven't seen Jonny in cinema again, so that's a good thing too.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 am

I have read in Jrhysmeyers.com that AN has been nominated as "Best Film" for IFTA 2012. So, maybe he wish to accompany the cast of the movie, as it goes in Ireland. We can dream ..... sunny
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:22 am

downloaded on torrent
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

gaja wrote:
downloaded on torrent

Thought something like that. I am still not sure what to do, though about the PAC festival. I'll probably decide at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Shanti wrote:
I have read in Jrhysmeyers.com that AN has been nominated as "Best Film" for IFTA 2012. So, maybe he wish to accompany the cast of the movie, as it goes in Ireland. We can dream ..... sunny

We can dream, yes, but somehow I think he will not be there.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:02 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/irish-film-television-awards-winners-ryan-gosling-glenn-close-289525

"Glenn Close and her turn in Albert Nobbs beat Meryl Streep's outing in The Iron Lady, Oscar winner Tilda Swinton in We Need To Talk About Kevin and Kirsten Wiig's Bridesmaids turn to take home the Irish Film And Television Academy's best international actress award Saturday evening."

Well done Glenn Close. She deserves it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AlbertNobbsposter
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 pm

I just sow movie yesterday and it's amazing...Glen is realy good,and all story to. Our Jonny have small part but I must to say to funny:)))) At one scene he's wearing and dancing at long dress with cigaret at his mouth...realy realy funny and strange..but this is why i love him,without any complex he did it...and he did it before...I think that he deside to play such a small roll becouse of Ireland,movie is Irish and most of them are Irish actors:)) whateweher it s good to see him at least:))))
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:13 pm

vegas4 wrote:
I just sow movie yesterday and it's amazing...Glen is realy good,and all story to. Our Jonny have small part but I must to say to funny:)))) At one scene he's wearing and dancing at long dress with cigaret at his mouth...realy realy funny and strange..but this is why i love him,without any complex he did it...and he did it before...I think that he deside to play such a small roll becouse of Ireland,movie is Irish and most of them are Irish actors:)) whateweher it s good to see him at least:))))

I´m agree with you vegas....... in my opinion this si a great skill in an actor... sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm

trufa wrote:
vegas4 wrote:

I´m agree with you vegas....... in my opinion this si a great skill in an actor... sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

It is well known that men who have nothing to hide are completely relaxed even wearing a dress. Those who revolt and protest are not honest first of all with themselves and then with the others... you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:26 pm

vegas4 wrote:

Another reason formdoing this movie might have been that Glenn Close asked him too.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
trufa wrote:
vegas4 wrote:

It is well known that men who have nothing to hide are completely relaxed even wearing a dress. Those who revolt and protest are not honest first of all with themselves and then with the others... you know what I mean.

Yes sure!!!!!! Always think the same cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Some on set photos and screencaps

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 SmilingViscountYarrel

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 JonnyasviscountYarrelwithhatandwife

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 JonnyAlbertNobbshatonknee

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 DiningsceneAlbertNobbs

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AlbertNobbsonsetJonnyandMia

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AlbertNobbsnewonsetphotos-screencaps
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:38 pm

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 JonnyAlbertNobbsonset

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AnotherJonnyandboy

And some without Jonny

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 GlennCloseandlittleboy

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AlbertNobbs

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AlbertNobbsonset

ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 AlbertNobbsonsetlittleboy

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 pm

I saw Albert Nobbs last friday in the cinema. What a lovely, sweet and good movie. Had quite a few laughs as well. Highly recommend it, even though Jonny is only in the movie a few times. But it is throughout the movie, so keep watching...
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 am

Audrey wrote:
I saw Albert Nobbs last friday in the cinema. What a lovely, sweet and good movie. Had quite a few laughs as well. Highly recommend it, even though Jonny is only in the movie a few times. But it is throughout the movie, so keep watching...

Happy that you like it!! Here in Spain I think taht didn´t have a great success........ what a pity! No No No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALBERT NOBBS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: