JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New project?? Panda Eyes

Go down 
+5
Jellyfish
Audrey
gaja
Editha171071
trufa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 pm

New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 18uehzps82ec1904

Cathy MAcPhail post this pic with Jonny today on Tw. and said:

Embargo on Panda Eyes now lifted. Fox Internatiional have announced it and so can I> Photos to follow! But me, I am now the Executive Producer!

And probably the film will be show in Toronto in the next fim festival of that city, September I think
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:40 am

Cathy MacPhail wrote a blog about her day on set of Panda Eyes.

http://catherinemacphail.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/my-day-on-set_3.html?m=1

Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 pm

yep,i found here to :https://www.facebook.com/notes/jonathan-rhys-meyers/catherine-macphails-meeting-with-jrm/10151383949157090 ..amazing!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm

New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 JonnyopsetPandaEyes_zpsf775ffa3

Posted on Twitter by Cathy MacPhail
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:17 am

According to IMDB's page of Panda Eyes, the film will be released in UK on 9/20/2013, and in Spain on 11/15/2013.- Very good news. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 pm

One pic from Wales during Panda Eyes filming with Claire Forlani

New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 2dcej45

John Moffat I think, is the name of Jonny´s role in this film.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Has anyone heard of any premiere dates for this movie?
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 am

Audrey wrote:
Has anyone heard of any premiere dates for this movie?

The film was released on November 15, 2013 at the Rome Film Fest. He was nominated for the Golden Marco Aurelio Award and its name was changed to the same of the book: Another Me. That's all I know.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 am

Yes, exactly, that is all I know too. i'll see if I can find something on internet.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:42 pm

This doesn't look promising...

What’s the status of “Another Me,” your project with Isabel Coixet?

I don’t think it’s going to find its financial reality. Raising money from TV channels is becoming very tricky; it’s quite dramatic, and they want to go more for comedy. And (Coixet’s film) was pretty hard-edged.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/juliette-binoche-talks-godzilla-jurassic-park-and-1200907282/

I am afraid we might have to wait long before we can ever see this. Critics were quite bad as well, even though not so much on the acting, although i have read: stunningly unsuccessful on all levels. Well, we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Audrey wrote:
This doesn't look promising...

What’s the status of “Another Me,” your project with Isabel Coixet?

I don’t think it’s going to find its financial reality. Raising money from TV channels is becoming very tricky; it’s quite dramatic, and they want to go more for comedy. And (Coixet’s film) was pretty hard-edged.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/juliette-binoche-talks-godzilla-jurassic-park-and-1200907282/

I am afraid we might have to wait long before we can ever see this. Critics were quite bad as well, even though not so much on the acting, although i have read: stunningly unsuccessful on all levels. Well, we'll have to wait and see.

But I think that.. Binoche talked about other project of Coixet , because I think that she isn´t in "Another ME".  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect 

Have bad reviews this film? I don´t know and I don´t read anything.. but well Coixet did an interview in a radio station some months ago in Spain and I don´t like very much what she said about Jonny.... and I don´t understand why she said it...
Back to top Go down
gekko

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:19 am

She was talking of a new project "Nobody wants the night" (found by googling Binoche combined with Coixet) - a mistake of Variety
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:16 pm

From a Spanish article on Another Me.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays John, Fay's art teacher. He is the coolest teacher of the school and is responsible for the rehearsals of the school play, MacBeth. He gives Fay the role of Lady MacBeth which enfuriates her jealous rival, Monica. Fay soon finds out that John is her mother Anne's lover.

"I have known persons like John", says Coixet. "He is 30 something and behaves like he is still 22, is handsime, cool and all girls are on love with him. Jonathan was perfect in the role."

"I believed I could bring a inmediacy to the role of John Moffat", confirms Meyers. "He is more friend and mentor, not so much a teacher. His age is very close to that of the students, closer than the teachers I had when I was in school. The generation difference seem very small, sometimes it's difficult to distinguise students and teachers, there is a balance. He feels affection for Fay because her mother is his lover, but beyond that he sees a tormented soul."

Rhys Myers fully jumped into the role, being a mentor to his colleagues that were extras in the movies."Jonathan was so good with the childreb of the school", says Coixet. "He really talked to them about Shakespeare and they were all fascinated by him. It astonished them what he told them. He improvised a lot, especially about Shakespeare and his works. Often I didn't tell him we were filming because he was speaking so passionately to the kids that we wanted to catch it for the movie."
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:17 pm

I do hope we can see this.don't care if it is on dvd.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Article on distribution sales.

http://m.screendaily.com/5068620.article
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:04 am

Just saw this movie yesterday, can't say I liked it, I found nothing special about it. JRM has a small role, nothing special also. Far away from the roles I loved like in Matchpoint, Tudors, Elvis... As I read somewhere, maybe he took it for the money.
Has anyone else saw it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New project?? Panda Eyes   New project?? Panda Eyes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New project?? Panda Eyes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2