JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

London Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

London Town Empty
PostSubject: London Town   London Town Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:54 am

I just found this news on the internet. Possible new role for Jonny. Many data, but I don't know if it's a good character or a major one. We'll see what happens. sunny sunny sunny

http://www.filmfestivals.com/blog/liza/exclusive_christine_vachon_cargo_team_for_london_town_with_daniel_huttlestone
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

London Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Town   London Town Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:51 pm

I was wondering about the extend of the role as well. From the very short description it seems to center on the boy, kinda like in August Rush. So perhaps Jonny's role won't be that large, but that doesn't mean it can't be a good role.
And Jonny is going to be very busy, if Dracula continues for a second season, the TMI movies (I am assuming they will make the third book into a movie as well, City of Glass, I believe that would be) .
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

London Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Town   London Town Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:49 am

Good! more Job. I think the same Audrey I supposse that isn´t a very long role but like you say sometimes small roles are best that the large. I like also the idea that some directors see a "good father " in Jonny not only the villain or the bad boy, in my opinion this is good, he can show his skills.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

London Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Town   London Town Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Looks like Jonny isn't playing the father, but the role of Joe Strummer, apparently lead singer of The Clash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2581857/MOS-DIARY-Mystery-married-Lily-Allen-signs-dating-app-Tinder.html

Scroll down for the part on London Town.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

London Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Town   London Town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Oke, the information Jonny will be playing Joe Strummer in London Town is false. He will be playing the father after all. See the interview I posted in the written interviews thread today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

London Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Town   London Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: