JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?

Go down 
+4
gekko
trufa
Audrey
Kitty Redford
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Redford

Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 am

On February 12, 2014 Victoria Keon-Cohen's twitter referenced an article in Black Magazine about her various projects including the film Eternal Return.  However the article says, "The film stars her former partner, actor Jonathon Rhys Myers."

http://t.co/7CKDWNojvchttp://t.co/7CKDWNojvc

Does that mean they are no longer a couple?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 am

We had a little discussion about that in some other thread. Gekko posted an article there in which Jonny's publicist also stated that Jonny is strictly single. So, yes, I think Victoria and Jonny have separated. In another interview Victoria, however, did talk about a new movie project (see the thread possible new project?) and said she is working together with Jonathan on that. So it might be a good split, as in that they perhaps had a mutual understanding that things didn't work, but can still be friends or at least they can work together.

As for the strictly single. I don't know what to think exactly about that phrase, but seems like our Jonny isn't interested in a relationship at the moment. At least that is how I interpret it.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:31 pm

In my opinion something change because we know that they´re split,his PR say something about the situation. Is not bad, I think that is better say the truth and be clear is someone ask you about it, and I don´t think that isn´t an intromission in his personate life, because he went with Victoria to some public events and treat her like his GF...so.. very good Jonny very good.

In other hand I think that the split is recent beacuse I think that in New Years Eve Victoria post a pic on Instagram with Boo I think...( or perhaps is a twin of Boo) Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:45 pm

I think the split is rather recent too, this year I think. But Booboo lives with Reena, so not sure about that, although I haven't seen the photo. I checked her profile on Instagram, but not all photos load, perhaps because I don't have Instagram, and I thus didn't find the photo.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. Jonny and his people handled it well.
Back to top Go down
gekko

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:39 pm

I can see the photo (haven't got Instagram myself either) and the dog looks very much like Brucie (Boo Boo). She calls it "my new year buddy". I had thought the same thing about the split being recent when I discovered it. No pics of JRM (except a Dracula billboard) and one of herself in Norway where he was standing beside her but is cut out of the frame  Question
Back to top Go down
Krystal77

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Isn't JRM's dog, Bruce, a boy? Because the dog in the photo on VKC's instagram has pink bows on its collar. I would think that meant it was a female dog.
Back to top Go down
gekko

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:48 pm

I didn't know this pink/blue colour scheme applied also to dogs  Surprised Laughing
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 pm

My female dog has a red collar. I was going to buy a blue one, but since red is my favourite colour...
I didn't know they use the pink/blue colour scheme in animals too.
BTW: Boo boo is a really cute dog. (I prefer Boo Boo over Bruce! NOT BECAUSE OF HONEY BOO BOO Smile)
Back to top Go down
Krystal77

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm

"My female dog has a red collar."  As does mine.  But I don't think it's very common for a male dog to wear a collar with pink bows on it.
Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? IrEK6KrSDb
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:04 pm

I agree. Not very common indeed. But, hey, I've seen a male dog wearing a fuchsia coat. (Not sure if I spell fuchsia right???)
In that photo Boo Boo has a look on his eyes that says: "Please. Save me from this nightmare. I'm wearing a PINK BOW!" Hahahaha Smile Poor Boo Boo!
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:08 pm

And I didn't even know the dog was male. I asked my mom like 5min ago and she said "That pink coat dog? It was a boy." And I laugh. Obviously!
Back to top Go down
JessySAB

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Maybe Johnny gave Bruce to Victoria for Dog-sitting?

It's pitty that they broke up, I liked her, she seemed smart, nice and very cool.

I hope for him that he will find the right person for him! He deserves to be happy! But I guess artists are not the easiest Person to be with.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 pm

JessySAB wrote:
Maybe Johnny gave Bruce to Victoria for Dog-sitting?

It's pitty that they broke up, I liked her, she seemed smart, nice and very cool.

I hope for him that he will find the right person for him! He deserves to be happy! But I guess artists are not the easiest Person to be with.

Yes, and Jonny claims to be a very "selfish boyfriend", so my guess is that he isn't someone easy to date.
He also says that he is "not the romatic type", which is good for me since I'm not a very romantic person myself. Smile

*Maybe Jonathan and I should start dating?! Hahaha Just kidding  Laughing *
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Checking out the photo from Victoria and checking for photo's of Booboo I found this.

http://blightyandthebear.blogspot.nl/2010/08/my-boo-boo.html
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:20 pm

By the way, I don't think the dog Victoria has, is Bruce/Booboo. Just compare her pic to the one in this article, where Bruce is with Reena.

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/wardrobe-inspiration/reena-hammer

Booboo is lighter coulored. The dog Victoria has, has darker spots on the head. Sure the digs look alike, they are the same breed or at least similar breed.

I really think Booboo stayed with Reena. Which makes sense as Jonny is travelling a lot for work, so isn't handy to have a dog.
Back to top Go down
HRH

HRH

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:49 pm

Not Boo Boo unless Boo Boo lives in LA with someone else. . .

Oh, and OFF
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 pm

HRH wrote:
Not Boo Boo unless Boo Boo lives in LA with someone else. . .

Oh, and OFF

Oh I thought that Boo Boo lives in London not in LA... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

Thank Audrey forthe post about the brief meeting with BooBoo and his owner... is a great find!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Booboo is in London, unless Reena moved from London to LA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?   Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Keon-Cohen on or off?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: General Discusion-
Jump to: