JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Hello my good JRM fans. My name is GalaxyLife, but you can call me Rafa, Afar or other nice things. My username comes from jrmfansitemessageboard.yuku.com
I am a newbie on Jonathan, sooo I haven't seen all of his movies Sad
I live in Portugal! I tend to be a very funny person (not to be cocky or anything), so don't take me toooo serious.
BTW: TANGLED OMG WHAT A BIG BAGUETTE (now I am hungry) Very Happy
See ya later, alligator!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello to you too. I'll call you dr Nick. Smile 
About that baguette... I don't know what you're talking about Suspect  but I can offer you some pancakes. Very Happy 
See you.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Hahaha. That Simpsons joke kills me everytime.
Come on, every JRM fan knows about THAT particular scene from Tangled.
THE ONE HE DROPS HIS PANTS! Jesus Christ *shivers* Every bloody day I have to see that scene. You know, for research purposes. Smile Don't call me crazy, please, I prefer Dr.Nick! Smile

Sorry if my english sucks, still learning.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 am

Your English is fine, we all make mistakes here so don't worry. About you being crazy... My advice is to consult the voices inside of your head, if they tell you you're fine than everything is ok.:-D You're lucky if you can't forget pants dropping scene, I mean I can't forget meat pie from Titus. *shivers* I'll never eat meat pie again.-.-

Last edited by Jellyfish on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:20 am

Oh,no! I'm eating meat pie right now! No kidding Smile (I am always hungry and I LOVE meat pie! My mom is amazing.)
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 pm

You don't want this pie believe me.:-D You seem like a cheerful person I like you already.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

I have that efect on people. Smile Happiness is the true... I was going to say happiness BUT I think you got the point.
I like you too, is nice to be understood (which normally doesn't happen quite often to me).
If you like to know more about me: My birhday is 27th July (Jonny's birthday, yay!), I am still a minor, but a developped one (17 years old). My friends and family say that I act like a 35 year old woman. I enjoy music and playing videogames Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi GalaxyLife! Welcome! Already thought your name looked familiar. Hope you enjoy yourself, but judging from the last few posts here that shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 pm

I just adore you! I'm a fan of Jonathan and you, guys! My BFF is a fan of Alex O'Loughlin and his fans treat her like crap, so I was kinda hoping you didn't do the same to me. Thank god I WAS WRONG!
Nice to meet everybody. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)   Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody (Hi Dr. Nick!) Sorry :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: