JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Philippines!! =]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TVXQsam

TVXQsam

Greetings from Philippines!! =]] Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Philippines!! =]]   Greetings from Philippines!! =]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:55 am

Hi! Good day to everyone!

This is Reggie from Philippines, a newbie in this fandom. Just turned 27 last year but still a kiddie inside. lol! lol! lol! Joke! Laughing Cause I just love sweets and ice creams. Cannot live a day without it. In fact, being in a diet regime, ice creams are my best buddy to relax after a day of hard work and exercise. Sad that I have to do this since I was forbidden to eat rice and meats. Sad Don't worry, I'm still looking after my weight. It's the only best thing that I could do stay fit everyday.

Isn't it fun to stay fit always, right? I bet some of you are into sports. Basketball And I was too! But due to an incident when I was in 6th grade, my parents forbids me to play volleyball since then. I could still remember how funny our principal was when she freaked out. hahaha!! lol! lol!

Anyway, back to my introduction. The day that I had my break from work since last year, I don't have anything to make myself relax but to only watch movies on TV. And out of that habit, I came across to several actors who I found interesting to search for. They were Keanu Reeves, Timothy Olyphant, Jamie Campbell Bower, Hugh Jackman, John Cusack and the latest one is our Jonathan Rhys Meyer.

Just last week, when I finished watching City of Bones, both Jamie and our Jonathan became my interests to search for. Cause they both possessed my criteria to love them as an actors and support their movie careers. However, Jonathan was far more interesting to know about than Jamie. Those eyes, the way he speaks is so sexy! Can't even describe him in just a word! *speechless* I just.......love him......totally! And the way he acted on City of Bones, I could feel the intense, fear and color of revenge of his character. He's perfect for that role! Well, that's only MY opinion. I don't disrespect any of you regarding his portrayal as Valentine there. I just expressed myself why I liked our man. cheers

Hopefully on this day, we could spazz more about his future projects before I could return to my job next month. So sad that my stay here next month will be short lived. Sad I don't know when will be the next time I visit this place after March. So for now, hope to find more friends here! Very Happy Smile

Love lots!

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TVXQsam

Greetings from Philippines!! =]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: