JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle du Seigneur

Go down 
+9
kyra
trufa
gaja
cyborgkitty
gekko
Jellyfish
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
Audrey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNataliastrand_zps63fabcd7

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnymetzonnebrilCabourg_zps453da7c8

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenKristinzittend_zps64977902

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 OpderodeloperinCabourg_zps2d093b66

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Rodelopercabourg_zps6e66849d

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 RodeloperinCabourg_zps85b760ce
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 MooiefotovanNatalia_zps0291fa90

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 OphetstrandJonnyenNatalia_zps72cd9ea7

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Ophetstrand_zps93590e63

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnycloseupCabourg_zps05b5118e

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Jonnycloseup_zps7123f4d0

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Jonnylachendcloseup_zps20baf300

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNataliastrand2_zpsb35c3cbd

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia2_zps2f71d5d7
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNataliaopstrand2_zps8bf11bcd

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia3_zps7db32ff6

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia4_zps1a201c80

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia5_zps118eec17

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia6_zps07dc2320

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia7_zpse002ed29

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia9_zps317db593

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia8_zps9bdefff7

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia10_zps9cc40dd6

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia11_zps0d88c5c1

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Jonnycloseup2_zps7e2d5902

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia13_zps1dce1732

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia12_zps7a94098c

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNatalia14_zps72954b2e

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 JonnyenNataliarodeloper2_zpsf21fc9fc
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:31 pm

All photos from yesterday and today credit to JRM Appreciation Group and JRM Source for finding them and posting them on website and Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Two articles on the weekend. One with very short interview. Jonny sounds like he had a throat problem.

Daily mail articlel

Ouest francais interview
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 am

Another beautiful pic from Cabourg Film Festival. Thanks to @ nivrae. sunny

Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Me_and10
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 am

Very interesting read about BDS. It is worth, here is the link. sunny

http://thv-voyagesluxe.blogspot.fr/2013/06/belle-du-seigneur-by-glenio-bonder.html#more
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:22 pm

A little video of Jonny giving a touching speech on BdS and especially Glenio Bonder on the CE-film festival.

Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks girls for all the info about BDS premieres.

I think tht he´s fantastic in Cabourg festival: I love his look and his expres​sion( well I don´t like his hair so much but... I know all is work) I think that Natalia and him are a beautiful copule of friends and the pics on the beach were great. I like so much NAtalia´s dress.
Yes in the interview Jonny´s voice is different and in Winbeldom´s video also, I don´t know if he´s got a flu or if this is his Dracula´s voice and he´s in character.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  but well i supposse that he was ill.

In some pics when he´s in red carpet in Cabourg the light is fantastic and he´s... like a dream!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Finally you can download khm BUY the movie here. Very Happy 
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9396576/Belle_du_Seigneur_[2012]_BRRip_XviD-SaM[ETRG]

Great Christmas present for all of us. Wink
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 am

Thanks! Can't wait to see it!

I discovered it online here: http://putlocker.bz/watch-belle-du-seigneur-online-free-putlocker.html
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:26 am

I watched, finally, the movie last night and I liked it. I liked the story, the music and I think JRM and Natalia looked great together. I liked a lot this part in this movie, it is the kind of movies I would like to see him in. And he looked great, too  Smile And Natalia was a nice surprise, it was the first time I saw her in a movie and I think they got chemistry. I would really like to read the book too, but I can't find it, I will try harder.
Anyone, other impresions?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Haven't watched yet, but will be sure to check out the link for the download.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:24 pm

I have finally watched Belle du Seigneur. The music is beautiful right from the start. The scenery of the movie is great too. As my husband said: that don't have that in Spain, referring to the beautiful houses used and my love for Spain. He also said he liked the movie better than he thought. I knew of course that I was going to like the movie. I think they made very good casting choices: both Jonny and Natalia are very good. Solal isn't a very nice person and I don't know if I really understand all his motives. I am a bit ambivalent on that, one part understands, but another doesn't. I do believe there must be a lot more material than the one hoour forty minutes, give or take, that we have seen now. And I hope I will be able to see that some time. I was a little surprised by the ending to be honest, but best not go into that as it might spoil things for others.

Like Kyra I would like to read the book as well, though discovered that there are four books on Solal de Solal, which might explain my not understanding his psyche alltogether, if the movie is only based on the last book of the four.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:30 pm

I just watched Belle du Seigneur too and now I find hard to express myself like always. Scenery was fabulous, I absolutely adore Switzerland, that architecture, houses, Geneva lake are pricelesly beautyful (I think I just made up a new word :-p) . JRM was at his best, Natalia was pretty and everyone else were invisible. I liked Solal very much, even tough he's not a gentleman. I like this types of characters, they look far more realistic than others flawless shaped. He loves Ariane but at the same time hates his own helplesness and social hipocrisy and can't be all hearts and flowers, even if he wanted. I like Natalia, don't get me wrong, she is one of the prettiest girls I ever saw, great model and all but I think that she can't act to save her life, sorry. :-)
My conclusion: decent movie, acceptable cast, wellspend hour and a half. :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle du Seigneur
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: