JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seen jrm today

Go down 
+25
GalaxyLife
Kitty Redford
kyra
sunflowerj
anoul
MandyS
With Jonathan
nicki0223
Crissie
Editha171071
capulet
cyborgkitty
Redstar
fesis
vegas4
cherryblossom002
Jellyfish
Jayjay
gekko
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
Alara
gaja
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
capulet

capulet

seen jrm today - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 am

he's eating a healty meal doesn't he??? ahaah okay the salad is healty but the coca cola...... hmmm
ahahhhaah lol! lol! but sexy
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 am

One more Smile

seen jrm today - Page 19 Cola_610
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 am

Crissie wrote:
One more Smile

HAHAHAHHAHAH you're mean lol! lol! but a nice one!! true he looks really gorgeous at these pictures... thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 am

what kind of tattoo is that at his left (for us right) arm???? does anyone knows? just curious or isn't that a tattoo??
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am

capulet wrote:
Crissie wrote:
One more Smile

HAHAHAHHAHAH you're mean lol! lol! but a nice one!! true he looks really gorgeous at these pictures... thanks for posting

Am I mean? Wink Hahahahaha lol! Yeah I agree with you,he really looks gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:15 am

Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:
Crissie wrote:
One more Smile

you're mean because you send that gorgeous picture again.... hahaha if you see this pic.. the only thing you can think of is.... I want to be sit next to him..... still??
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

capulet wrote:
Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:
Crissie wrote:
One more Smile

you're mean because you send that gorgeous picture again.... hahaha if you see this pic.. the only thing you can think of is.... I want to be sit next to him..... still??

Yeah I know what you mean....I would also like to sit next to him there...but no salad for me...I just want him and the coke hahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 pm

I know crissie; but if you sit there I think that you can't eat you just sit there and watch him..... if you know what I mean lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 pm

capulet wrote:
I know crissie; but if you sit there I think that you can't eat you just sit there and watch him..... if you know what I mean lol! lol! lol!

My eyes would eat him....and I probably gonna need the coke to cool myself off! lol!
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Nobody know what the intend of the tatoo??
Jonny is the one who knowed.
But he says us not :

seen jrm today - Page 19 Gh701010

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 pm

[quote="Audrey"]Joohoo, finally the tattoo! It is interesting. Anyone any idea what it would mean?

The tattoo yeah that was my question to audrey... what does it mean? and to be honest I'm not a fan of tatoos but with jonathan...wow sexy!
I think he's aware of that he's been pictured I mean he's used to it. but he does his thing anyway and that's good
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm

[quote="capulet"]
Audrey wrote:
Joohoo, finally the tattoo! It is interesting. Anyone any idea what it would mean?

The tattoo yeah that was my question to audrey... what does it mean? and to be honest I'm not a fan of tatoos but with jonathan...wow sexy!
I think he's aware of that he's been pictured I mean he's used to it. but he does his thing anyway and that's good

Yeah the tattoo is really sexy on him! Did you got my pm by the way? Smile
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Perhubs it how much Movies he have make in his life!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:38 pm

I saw it at the first when Jonny was on a Charity Projekt.

Perhubs it its a symbol for a charity projekt.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:58 pm

[quote="Crissie"]
capulet wrote:
Audrey wrote:
Joohoo, finally the tattoo! It is interesting. Anyone any idea what it would mean?

Yeah the tattoo is really sexy on him! Did you got my pm by the way? Smile

answerd
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Editha171071 wrote:
Nobody know what the intend of the tatoo??
Jonny is the one who knowed.
But he says us not :

seen jrm today - Page 19 Gh701010

what a sweet picture Editha...... yaeh it stays a little mistery what the meaning of the tattoo is.. It is a pity that we can not even ask him yourself Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 pm

I hope that tattoo means something. he will get many questions about .someone said is it morse code
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:

My eyes would eat him....and I probably gonna need the coke to cool myself off! lol!

just the coca?? crissie to cool I'll think a whole bucket of ice will be needed Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

gaja wrote:
I hope that tattoo means something. he will get many questions about .someone said is it morse code

okay that's not what I tought it would be but it might why not. You does not see the whole tattoo only a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 pm

capulet wrote:
Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:

just the coca?? crissie to cool I'll think a whole bucket of ice will be needed Wink lol!

We have to bring much ice with us on our trip dont you think? lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:08 pm

you're right you can see, not all.but we must go to la and pull his shirt off Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:
Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:

We have to bring much ice with us on our trip dont you think? lol!

yes otherwise we can not bare it so many beautiful things hahahahahah lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 pm

gaja wrote:
you're right you can see, not all.but we must go to la and pull his shirt off Wink

GO girl!!! good plan we just go to LA and ask him to pull of his shirt to see his lovely tattoo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 pm

capulet wrote:
gaja wrote:

GO girl!!! good plan we just go to LA and ask him to pull of his shirt to see his lovely tattoo lol! lol!

I have packed my bags now....will you meet me up? Dont forget to bring the ice! Wink
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Crissie wrote:
capulet wrote:
gaja wrote:

I have packed my bags now....will you meet me up? Dont forget to bring the ice! Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
the ice is in the coolbox.......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seen jrm today
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: General Discusion-
Jump to: