JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seen jrm today

Go down 
+25
GalaxyLife
Kitty Redford
kyra
sunflowerj
anoul
MandyS
With Jonathan
nicki0223
Crissie
Editha171071
capulet
cyborgkitty
Redstar
fesis
vegas4
cherryblossom002
Jellyfish
Jayjay
gekko
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
Alara
gaja
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

seen jrm today - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Another beautiful pic of Jonny with a lucky fan, @ dorinagina, approached by JRM Appreciation Group. Thanks to both of you. sunny sunny sunny

seen jrm today - Page 32 1f8yg910
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Another article, from Finland this time

http://kirpinhollywood.fi/2013/04/11/terveisia-transilvaniasta-ei-kun-siis-budapestista/

Greetings from Transylvania, not when, therefore, Budapest April 11, 2013 by Kirpi Uimonen | Leave a comment

I went to Budapest Dracula series descriptions. The States series that began in the fall, Finnish broadcasting times I do not know yet. Program, most of the artist, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, the interview was a local The Four Seasons Hotel. Mick He was excited about the legendary verenimijähahmostaan, Count Dracula.

Dracula's other cast members I met with my colleagues in the evening Fausto's-Italian restaurant. As you can see, we had a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 pm

And an interview with Katie McGrath

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/4894061/Actress-Katie-is-doing-bloody-well.html
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 am

seen jrm today - Page 32 5ed8xd

seen jrm today - Page 32 16gyhi8

seen jrm today - Page 32 Wslh92

New pics from these last days. In Cork where he travelled because his granda passed away. Jamie put a message in his Fb talk about his Grandad and say some words for people that say bye to him.

I put the link because is public:

https://www.facebook.com/Itsjammers?hc_location=stream
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Heard about his granda's passing away, didn't know his brother's Facebook and his messge. From what I read his grandda was a great and lovely man. Hope the family is alright. Loved the words of Jamie though that they were celebrating his life.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Two new photos.

seen jrm today - Page 32 JonnymetfanBudapest_zps2aad7e5b
seen jrm today - Page 32 JonnyinBudapest_zps3f0c2c8f
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:24 pm

New photo of Jonny and what a beauty it is!!!

seen jrm today - Page 32 JonnymetfanJodaneAnsarBudapest2juni2013_zps8ab49fdb
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Some new fan photos from Budapest. Some are already from April, but have not been shared on internet before.

seen jrm today - Page 32 Jonnymetfandracula_zps9c671a66

seen jrm today - Page 32 JonathaninBudapestavond_zps6adf0162

seen jrm today - Page 32 JonathanmettweedamesBudapest_zps74835fd6

seen jrm today - Page 32 JonnymetfanBudapest_zpsd7e4a2ce

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

And an oldie...

seen jrm today - Page 32 Fotometmeisjeoprodeloper_zps7c9ab226
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Today, in Lomdon apparently. So he either has a few days off or he has finished filming. Although Jessica De Gouw e
And Victoria Smurfit are still filming, or they were yeaterday.

Emily Corcoran
Jonathan Rhys Meyers on table Nx to me in maida vale rocking his Dracula goatee
1:05pm - 25 jul 13

And yesterday Siobhan tweeted

Had a lovely day wandering around Hampstead Heath with mum, even spotted Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:20 am

Jonny had a brunch for his birthday with Victoria, according to Victoria on twitter. She wrote yesterday at around two:

@vickeoncohen: Enjoying a beautiful birthday brunch x

No idea if they where with just the two of them or that he was joined by friends and family.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 am

is he still with her ?I think she's still a strange person
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Gaja, why do you think Victoria is strange? You might have said it before, but I don't want to search for it.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 am

I read on twitter that he has nothing with vic and that she's stalking him . and he seems to has said I love horses and not cows and vic is een cow .Who knows more of it ?
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 am

I saw something today but I don't understand anything, who is friends with whom, who is against whom and etc.Rolling Eyes  I swear this people invent things like pros, they should make some living writing a story for Mexican soap opera. Look for yourself, I came across this by accident via Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/cynthiashadows?fref=ts

Actually it's great plot for a novel, maybe I'll use it.

Last edited by Jellyfish on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Enlightening ideas)
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 pm

gaja wrote:
I read on twitter that he has nothing with vic  and that she's stalking him . and he seems to has said I love horses and not cows and vic is een cow .Who knows more of it ?

What for a bullshit.Can you tell me why Jonny kiss Victoria when she only stalk him?

seen jrm today - Page 32 Jonath10
seen jrm today - Page 32 Jonath11

I have enough from this terror about Vicky.
Anne Alisson tweet so much lies about her.
Its the same story as Reena was his girl friend.

All people who write bad thinks about Vicky shall finality shout up.
You all must accept that is now his girlfriend and perhubs they marry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Waht a bullshit indeed. This Cynthia Shadowss/Janice Dotts person used to be on the forum of the JRM fansite and was totally derailed there too. Apparently she has found some others to follow her in this. It wouldn't surprise me if she is making all the fake accounts herself, maybe the others are also just her accounts. I don't want anything to do with people like her. I just really don't understand why anyone would make up things like that.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:10 pm

that is an old picture Editha171071 when he was filming in dracula . but I hope he is happy and that they are together forever .but I understand the rumors there are no new photos of them together .
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Why it must give new pictures? They both have a privat live.
I think that rumors come from Fans from Jonny they can not accept that he have a girlfriend.
I want only that he is happy with Vicky.

Vicky have posted at twitter to Jonnys birthday

seen jrm today - Page 32 Unbena10

That show me that they both together and that they happy.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:13 am

Jellyfish wrote:
I saw something today but I don't understand anything, who is friends with whom, who is against whom and etc.Rolling Eyes  I swear this people invent things like pros, they should make some living writing a story for Mexican soap opera. Look for yourself, I came across this by accident via Twitter.

Cannot see the link and I am curious what is about, maybe in just few words, please!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 am

kyra wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:

Cannot see the link and I am curious what is about, maybe in just few words, please!

How come you can't see the link? It's nothing important, just a Facebook page of a person with special needs. I understand her/him and don't blame anyone, she is born this way.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 am

Probably because I don't have a facebook account? Smile Ok, if it's nothing important, I was just curious if it was something about JRM.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:38 am

if you believe twitter this account Cynthia Shadowss is also vic and that birthday brunch was also on the fb and she removes and like residence london. so I do not know whether they are together or not
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Basically, we all don't really know if they are together, but this cynthia person is writing very weird things for quite some time already. And her facebook is only her writing and some others. I rather put my money on the Vickeoncohen account be true and faithful than Cynthia Shadowss facebook account.

And Editha does have a point about the stalking thing, as the facebook seems to suggest that she has been stalking Jonny all along and never had a relationship. Or did i understand that wrongly?
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 pm

I don´t believe that Vic make fake acounts.
I hope the person whom divulging rumors of Vicky stop it.

What have some Fans for a problem with Vicky?Rolling Eyes 

As Jonny have Reena as girlfriend was this the same they begin to make
hate hunt of reena and now they make it with Vic.Evil or Very Mad 

I hope Vic take a advocat and stop this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seen jrm today
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: General Discusion-
Jump to: