JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reena hammer

Go down 
+8
fesis
Jellyfish
vegas4
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
Alara
gaja
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gaja

gaja

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:07 pm

I do not want another debate about reena hammer but on the old forum was said that her story about jrm was not in the newspaper but I found accidental that the story in The Evening Standard Magazine stood whether the story is 100% be true I do not know
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Do you have a link to the article?

I've found the online edition and I can't find anything when I use the search box. But I don't have the free subscription; it says you get full text search with it.

http://standardonline.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
gaja

gaja

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

no sorry
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 pm

I remember reading that somewhere. scratch Someone mentioning The Evening Standard as a reference but I think it was, most likely, made up by the Reena hating mob, LOL.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm not a reena hater but I think there is some truth in it The police came totheir home domestic violence and Iam not saying it is Reena fault but it is a strange relationship
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I think very little was known about their relationship, I mean publicly. And so it should be, it is a private thing. If I was in any way famous, I'd definitely keep my private life to myself.

The press has a knack for blowing things out of proportion. We live in super charged times, where everything has to be big, scandalous and it has to happen fast. I remember one semi-tabloid cover here that said such-and-such celebrity was walking down the street with his daughter. OMG! Walking down the street! With his daughter! Suspect That's front cover news for some people.

It's really hard to say what their relationship was like. No relationship is perfect. Reena got a lot of bad press from some people online that are on some kind of a crusade against her.

I've fought with my ex. Not physically but I had some real bad fights. Everyone fights. I don't know what really happened when that domestic violence charge came up, I don't think anyone knows apart from Jonny and Reena.

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Alara wrote:
I remember reading that somewhere. scratch Someone mentioning The Evening Standard as a reference but I think it was, most likely, made up by the Reena hating mob, LOL.

I think you are right, Alara. The only source that was ever mentioned was The Evening Standard, but nothing on the site of The Evening Standard, I have searched it as well, though don't know how accurate the search is. Futhermore, I think I only saw the reference on a blog, so not really trustworthy.

Quote :
I'm not a reena hater but I think there is some truth in it The police came totheir home domestic violence and Iam not saying it is Reena fault but it is a strange relationship

There might be a truth to the abuse story for that one story perhaps, but I don't think Jonny has beaten Reena up on several occassions. We would have heard more about it then. And to be honest, I still take that story of 2005 with a grain of salt. I can understand that Reena and Jonny wouldn't want to discuss it and maybe even make it sound less of a big deal, but I don't know, it just sounds strange to me. And like I have mentioned on the other forum: anyone can write down that the police made some statement, doesn't mean that the police really made a statement!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

In my opinion all in this relationship is confused....well all that we can "know".Always I think that is a very strange relationship and that perhaps Jonny have some dependence of Reena... Suspect Suspect He always talked marvellous things about this girl and the things and feelings that she inspired to him .Yes Jonny is a good actor but I think that these things that we could read and listened were real..... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Well I never like Reena...but I think that I´m objective with this topic.I can´t say why I never like her....is only a feeling.....I know that this is stupid but........ study Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm

trufa wrote:
In my opinion all in this relationship is confused....well all that we can "know".Always I think that is a very strange relationship and that perhaps Jonny have some dependence of Reena... Suspect Suspect He always talked marvellous things about this girl and the things and feelings that she inspired to him .Yes Jonny is a good actor but I think that these things that we could read and listened were real..... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Well I never like Reena...but I think that I´m objective with this topic.I can´t say why I never like her....is only a feeling.....I know that this is stupid but........ study Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sure was a confusing relationship and perhaps strange as well. I have thought that Jonny might have been a bit dependant on Reena, but he definately did love her a lot. And I also believe that she loved him. Can't explain why (so, I understand what you mean, Trufa Smile ), guess it's just a feeling as well.

On the other forum (I believe even the first, the Jrhysmeyers.com) I once wrote that I hoped Jonny and Reena wouldn't get back together. Not because I don't like Reena, but because of the strangeness of the relationship. I think that in the long run Jonny will be more happy without Reena. I could be wrong though, because we actually do no very little. And if they would get back together (you never know with these two) and are happy together, then bless them.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 am

Actually, our opinion are based on our beliefs and feelings, because we know almost nothing about his private life. Between these two, there has been dependence but also love, from Jonny, at least. Wink
So far, it seems that their relationship is broken. He pass through hard times all alone, and he seems to be doing quite well. Have you noticed, that I can not even name her? Shocked Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:32 am

Audrey wrote:
There might be a truth to the abuse story for that one story perhaps, but I don't think Jonny has beaten Reena up on several occassions. We would have heard more about it then. And to be honest, I still take that story of 2005 with a grain of salt. I can understand that Reena and Jonny wouldn't want to discuss it and maybe even make it sound less of a big deal, but I don't know, it just sounds strange to me. And like I have mentioned on the other forum: anyone can write down that the police made some statement, doesn't mean that the police really made a statement!

I don't think it was a case of anyone beating anyone up, actually. More like, things got a bit physical and someone called the police. scratch That was my impression.
And like you said, we can't know the police really did show up and that it actually happened.

I'm feeling funny today, just thinking how strange it must feel when you're famous in some way and you can find people online discussing your private life, your career, your looks, LOL. I know it comes with the territory and in this internet age, everything is online, but I just thought it must feel funny. Imagine bumping into a forum online dissecting your life. It must feel bizzare.
Sorry girls, I'm just ponderous today.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 am

trufa wrote:

I think it did have some sort of co-dependency going on. It's very hard to say for sure, though. I think they were in love, but Reena was very young when they started dating. It doesn't mean she was immature, but not many people are very mature at that age. I believe he was attracted to her intelligence and she seemed very direct and confident to me. Perhaps even a bit dominant. Certainly not the kind of a woman that doesn't speak her mind.

It's perfectly alright to have feelings about someone. I can sense when I'm not compaible with a person. It's just a vibe you catch. It's natural. Very Happy Not stupid. Wink

Last edited by Alara on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can't spell. :monkey:)
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 am

Audrey wrote:

Sure was a confusing relationship and perhaps strange as well. I have thought that Jonny might have been a bit dependant on Reena, but he definately did love her a lot. And I also believe that she loved him. Can't explain why (so, I understand what you mean, Trufa Smile ), guess it's just a feeling as well.

On the other forum (I believe even the first, the Jrhysmeyers.com) I once wrote that I hoped Jonny and Reena wouldn't get back together. Not because I don't like Reena, but because of the strangeness of the relationship. I think that in the long run Jonny will be more happy without Reena. I could be wrong though, because we actually do no very little. And if they would get back together (you never know with these two) and are happy together, then bless them.

They might get back together, yup. I think all relationships have, in lack of better words, an expiration date. It can be 5 months, 5 years or 50 years. How long they last depends on many things, which I'm sure you all know about. You just FEEL when it's over. When it's spent. It can end badly or on good terms. I think they ended theirs on good terms, if it was Reena that was with him on the Bon Iver concert in November. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 am

Shanti wrote:

Actually, our opinion are based on our beliefs and feelings, because we know almost nothing about his private life. Between these two, there has been dependence but also love, from Jonny, at least. Wink
So far, it seems that their relationship is broken. He pass through hard times all alone, and he seems to be doing quite well. Have you noticed, that I can not even name her? Shocked Embarassed Smile

I underlined what you said there because I very much agree. We know almost nothing. I think I wouldn't like him as much if he shared everything about his private life. lol!

I hope he's well. No matter why the relationship ends or who ends it, it always hurts both sides. It's a process. I went through a breakup this year. The relationship turned into something not worth saving. Long story and not really the place to tell it, LOL. But yeah, you have to go through it alone, I think. Sure, friends are a blessing but you have to get the pain out of your system on your own.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Just wanted to say that I agree with everything you all wrote today.
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:42 pm

reena hammer 16366510 Reena

Last edited by vegas4 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

reena hammer 16561810reena hammer 16515210
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 pm

reena hammer 16702410
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

but are they still together
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 pm

they are not togther for shure,no pictures at public..jrm was seen with other girls...and I dont see reena as atractive girl,i think that Jonny can do it much much better!! Smile)))))) hihihi still some hope for us:)) cheers

Last edited by vegas4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

vegas4 wrote:
[i=4&u=17291866reena hammer 16515210

Oh thanks for these pics specially for this....is lovely . I don´t like Reena but this pic yes. Hey BooBoo....!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 pm

trufa wrote:
vegas4 wrote:
[i=4&u=17291866reena hammer 16515210

Oh thanks for these pics specially for this....is lovely . I don´t like Reena but this pic yes. Hey BooBoo....!!!!!!

Love this photo as well. And look at the way she looks at Jonny. So loving! I believe that they did really love each other. They must have as they have been together so long. But I also don't think they are still together. Perhaps too many things happened and that broke them up? As usual, all speculation, as we don't know much about Jonny's private life (righteously so, if I may add, but it's nice to speculate).

Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 pm

I love you

Last edited by vegas4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:21 pm

She is very pretty I think.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I promised myself that I will not comment this topic, it's not my bussines and I really don't care, but I must say that this girl looks nice, beautiful and smart. I mean, I expected something totaly different and this girl looks... normal. She is not like bleach-blond hear, 180cm, 40kg, big fake breasts, tones of makeup, half naked etc, I addmit that I expected a playboy rabbit. More or less she is like all of us and it's a good thing. This is the proof that he is the one of those who appreciate female brain not just tits. Broes over hoes! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reena hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reena hammer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next