JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reena hammer

Go down 
+8
fesis
Jellyfish
vegas4
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
Alara
gaja
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

reena hammer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

I agree with you Jellyfish!!! She looks like normal young girl. Smiling and happy and likes dogs. If he is happy and the family is friendly with her that's good. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:45 am

Jellyfish, you have a good point here, but unfortunately, they had a relationship with high and low situations, and apparently they could not help each other. Of course, I'm guessing here, but is what it seems. Neutral
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 pm

One more picture....
I dont hate her or love her but her styling here?
reena hammer - Page 2 Nerd210
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm

he Reena is Reena I do not know her but I don,t like her look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes Gaja. Not good. May be his coat she has. What do you think of his boots
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Their styling seriously hurt my eyes.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Um well: I think that Jonny´s boots aren´t very ... "beautiful" but well h´s with jeans , coat etc. in my opinion winter/ fall clothes...But I don´t understand Reena´s style: one "short" jeans with sandals and a rain coat.... she´s in winter above her waist and in summer behind........or....... well I don´t understand...... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
fesis

fesis

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:23 pm

most of the time i like reenas style, but seriously ... if i would be a heiress of two million companies i could be dressed as her as well, wouldn't i? i think you can see her richness 'cause of her styling. i do not know even one picture she's blunt and wears a chillout / 'i-don't-care-about-my-styling-today'-outfit. not even a bad hair day... gaaah ! Suspect this makes her so unlikeable.

to the rumors about them. nobody of us know them private and i think every relationship has fights and bad times. i had, like alare ( i think ), really bad times with my former boyfriends, physical & mental fights, but the different ( apart from the fact, that we were not famous ) between us and J&R is, that their problems / life / relationship were pushed by publication and rumors. how many stories are allocable ? not many i think ?

( probably i replicated your statements .. sorry for that )

anyway i think this outfit is TOTALLY overdone .... Shocked

reena hammer - Page 2 N6140810
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm

this is what i found recently and acidentaly :
Is she my mum or my sister? Meet the mothers turning back the years and rivalling the youth of their children
By SADIE NICHOLAS
Last updated at 9:11 AM on 20th July 2009

Make-up artist Ruby Hammer is 47 and lives in London. Her daughter Reena is 22, works in marketing and e-commerce and lives nearby.
Ruby says: Ten years ago, just after I got divorced, Reena and I went on holiday to Jamaica and everyone assumed we were friends.
Then five years ago we went to Mauritius with my family, and other holidaymakers thought we were the girlfriends of my two brothers. Sometimes I think people must need glasses to think I'm in my 20s.
But I have always had a good skincare routine and looked after my figure, and I've never smoked which I'm sure has had a hand in my skin looking good.
I've had a bit of Botox and fillers on my face and I'd never say never if I felt I needed them in the future.
But I would never, ever go under the surgeon's knife, because I think it alters people's faces.
I take steps to ensure I won't need to by eating the right things, drinking lots of water and protecting my face in the sun.
Reena says: When my boyfriend, who's 32, met my mum for the first time he said: 'Oh my God, if I'd met your mum first I might have dated her instead!'
It was said with tongue in cheek, but everyone comments on how young she looks and hopefully that bodes well for how I'll look in the future.
From the back, Mum looks like a 20-year-old. When I was a kid it used to annoy me. I couldn't understand how people could mistake us for sisters when I was 12 and she was in her 30s. But now I love it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1200766/Is-mum-sister-Meet-mothers-turning-years-rivalling-youth-children.html#ixzz1noa4qFyZ

she s speaking in article about him

Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 pm

vegas4 wrote:
this is what i found recently and acidentaly :
Is she my mum or my sister? Meet the mothers turning back the years and rivalling the youth of their children
By SADIE NICHOLAS
Last updated at 9:11 AM on 20th July 2009

Make-up artist Ruby Hammer is 47 and lives in London. Her daughter Reena is 22, works in marketing and e-commerce and lives nearby.
Ruby says: Ten years ago, just after I got divorced, Reena and I went on holiday to Jamaica and everyone assumed we were friends.
Then five years ago we went to Mauritius with my family, and other holidaymakers thought we were the girlfriends of my two brothers. Sometimes I think people must need glasses to think I'm in my 20s.
But I have always had a good skincare routine and looked after my figure, and I've never smoked which I'm sure has had a hand in my skin looking good.
I've had a bit of Botox and fillers on my face and I'd never say never if I felt I needed them in the future.
But I would never, ever go under the surgeon's knife, because I think it alters people's faces.
I take steps to ensure I won't need to by eating the right things, drinking lots of water and protecting my face in the sun.
Reena says: When my boyfriend, who's 32, met my mum for the first time he said: 'Oh my God, if I'd met your mum first I might have dated her instead!'
It was said with tongue in cheek, but everyone comments on how young she looks and hopefully that bodes well for how I'll look in the future.
From the back, Mum looks like a 20-year-old. When I was a kid it used to annoy me. I couldn't understand how people could mistake us for sisters when I was 12 and she was in her 30s. But now I love it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1200766/Is-mum-sister-Meet-mothers-turning-years-rivalling-youth-children.html#ixzz1noa4qFyZ

she s speaking in article about him

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know this article...And only I must say that Jonny is a gentleman.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/madonna/8754594/Madonnas-film-and-the-fake-that-annoys-Sothebys.html

The link goes to an article in The Telegraph of 11 September 2011 and Reena is mentioned in the article. Even quoted about relationships. I have seen a comment stating that this means Jonny and Reena must still be together, but I don't really see why this proves it.

Anyway, I'll just copy the little paragraph where Reena is quoted. I wonder what you all think.

Reena Hammer's recipe for a happy relationship

Gwyneth Paltrow may have given the impression that fidelity is going out of fashion in showbusiness – "I know people that I respect and admire and look up to who have had extra-marital affairs," the actress said – but Reena Hammer, the long-term girlfriend of The Tudors star Jonathan Rhys Meyers, pictured with him above, says it is still possible to achieve with care.

"There are some golden rules you have to keep to," she tells Mandrake. "You can't worry about other women desiring your boyfriend, because acting jealous never makes it less likely that someone will stray. You have to have confidence in yourself and in the relationship."

Hammer, who has been with Meyers for over six years, adds: "It's really important to have some space apart sometimes, too – it makes the time you spend together more valuable."
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 pm

you see Reena Hammer nowhere In any one picture and that is strange
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Perhaps it's just an old quote of hers?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 am

gaja wrote:
you see Reena Hammer nowhere In any one picture and that is strange

I have seen some recent photos. i'll post them later today.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm

It probably isn't really what Gaja meant, as Reena is all alone on these pictures, no Jonny. I'll add them anyway.

I really do think that they have separated.

The first is from a Tuxedo party in Soho and is from September last year.
reena hammer - Page 2 Reena-HammerTuxedoPartySoho7september2011

this one is even more recent, from 31 january 2012.
reena hammer - Page 2 ReenaHammer31januari2012Motilolaunchparty

Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:01 pm

but all two without JRM
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 pm

gaja wrote:
but all two without JRM

Exactly, that's why I wrote that it probably wasn't what you meant. Like I said, I think they have really separated and probably definitively as well. I think the on again-off again relationship is off permanently.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

well then I forget londen and go to waterford Wink
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 pm

I think that in the article the journalist copy and paste some things that Reena said some time ago. In my opinion they´re split.. and forever.. or well this si my desire.
Thanks for the pics Audrey... sorry I always think that this girl... Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect No No No No No No No Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked well I don´t like her.Bad taste in fashion..... but no for men.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I thought the comments with this story are quite interesting.

http://thetruthisuglyforcelebs.blogspot.com/2011/07/jonathan-rhys-meyers-suicide-attempt.html

Especially the comments with of the personusing the name with the long weird sequence of letters and numbers is interesting. Suggesting that Reena has contacted magazines and all. The writer suggests to be a journalist.

In all honesty, I don't believe the stories, nor some of the comments. There's something fishy about it. It seems as though the blog writer is also posting some comments to seem credible.

However, if all the stories are true, it is really sad. But I still don't buy it. Not until there is some real proof, which quite likely is never going to come.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 pm

I do not know whether it true or not I know 1 thing when people break up they can do crazy things I do not trust Reena sorry where was she when he had problems at the airport and she was there with the nice things she was there on pictures but if he was in trouble she was in the back ground
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

gaja wrote:
I do not know whether it true or not I know 1 thing when people break up they can do crazy things I do not trust Reena sorry where was she when he had problems at the airport and she was there with the nice things she was there on pictures but if he was in trouble she was in the back ground

That is true and I might be totally wrong about Reena.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Just an addition to my post to put things in another perspective.

We don't know whether Reena has been there for Jonny, maybe not at the actual altercation, i seriously doubt that even, but that doesn't mean she wasn't there for him.

Of course Reena didn't travel with Jonny all the time, especially not when Jonny is working. And they have been separated a few, and perhaps also with the altercation in Paris.

Plus, we don't know the reasons for their breaking up. Now and earlier. Maybe Jonny is taking a distance from people when he is not feeling allright and that might logically also be the time when Jonny gets himself in trouble, when getting drunk.

If, and that is a big IF, he is suffering from depressions or maybe even has bipolar disorder, than it might be hard for him to deal with that and for Reena as well. People with bipolar often have difficulties keeping relationships. Looking from that perspective, Jonny hasn't been doing that bad.

Again, it's only speculation from my site, but to me it seems certain that he has psychological problems, it could just be chronic depression, but might as well be something like bipolar. He has kinda hinted to that in a few interviews. Not many, and i don't know if he really meant having bipolar disorder, but it could be.

Sorry, i'm just rumbling on now.

Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:43 pm

I hope you're right for jonny and reena
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

gaja wrote:
I hope you're right for jonny and reena

Well, imhope the stories aren't true and that Reena really has been there for Jonny, but i do also hope that Jonny doesn't have bipolar or something like that. I hooe to be wrong on that, though it may be idle hope. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reena hammer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next