JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAMILY LIFE.

Go down 
+2
Alara
trufa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 pm

I´ll found all these pics in Fb page calles Jonathan Rhys Meyers France . Now the page changed some months ago and I don´t know if they ´ve this pics or no. Question Question Question Question Question

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FAMILY LIFE. Nzrbpj lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

FAMILY LIFE. Not4li

This in Spain this summer....With father and ALI....... lol! lol! lol! lol!

FAMILY LIFE. 9kowah

With brothers and grandparents....

FAMILY LIFE. 15hn8z6
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

These are wonderful Trufa. I LOVE Ali's smile, it's like a million Watt light bulb !!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

FAMILY LIFE. 346m1xy AMAZING! ! ! sunny sunny lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
gaja

gaja

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

his brothers have a different mouth
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:07 pm

trufa wrote:
I´ll found all these pics in Fb page calles Jonathan Rhys Meyers France . Now the page changed some months ago and I don´t know if they ´ve this pics or no. Question Question Question Question Question

With brothers and grandparents....

FAMILY LIFE. 15hn8z6

O, didn't know this pic. How lucky he is to still have grandparents. I luckily still have one grandmother as well.

The brother next to Jonny is Paul, the one next to Ali is then obviously Jamie. The brothers lips aren't as volumptuous as Jonny's. Smile
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm

The brothers lips aren't as volumptuous as Jonny's. botox ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I don't think Jonny has used botox, Gaja. He must have started very young than. Very Happy I guess Jonny just looks more like his/their father and his brothers more like his/their mother.

See these photos:

[img]FAMILY LIFE. CorkCivicReceptionwithfatherfromjrmfansite[/img]

[img]FAMILY LIFE. CorkCivicReceptionwithmotherandbrothersfromJRMfansite-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am

he looks a lot like his father the mouth and cheeks and nose are the same just hope his hair is not the same Wink
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 am

gaja wrote:
he looks a lot like his father the mouth and cheeks and nose are the same just hope his hair is not the same Wink

I think his hairline is receding. scratch It could be just me and my Suspect , though. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I think all the brothers have 'gaps' in the hairline. I am not sure on the residing hairline with Jonny others than those 'gaps' on either side, though. I should compare old and new photos to really be able to tell.

I hope you know what I mean with the gaps on either side, as I have no idea how to call it eitherwise. If you don't understand, just let me know and I fix some photo to make it clear. Can't do that now though, because I am at work and we have a stupidly old internet and most pictures and videos are already not visible here.

Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I think I know what you mean. It's just losing hair on both sides of the forehead first. The line on top of the forehead not being as straight anymore but curved with the middle being lower (more in down and in front) and the sides pulling back towards the top of the head. scratch I hope that makes sense. English. Embarassed Embarassed
That's what Jonny seems to be getting. My ex had the same. Men losing their hair shouldn't feel bad. Very Happy It's a sign of too much testosterone. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy king king king cheers cheers cheers pirat pirat pirat I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 pm

That sure is a better explanation than I gave, Alara. And it is what I meant, as well.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Audrey wrote:
I don't think Jonny has used botox, Gaja. He must have started very young than. Very Happy I guess Jonny just looks more like his/their father and his brothers more like his/their mother.

See these photos:

[img]FAMILY LIFE. CorkCivicReceptionwithfatherfromjrmfansite[/img]

Yes in this pic we can see that they´re sooooo similar.......gaja say all the points!!!!!Hair.hahahaha Jonny´s father had a ponytail....Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 am

FAMILY LIFE. 254ylhkFAMILY LIFE. Xok66f

These pics are from the same FB page that called Jonathan Rhys Meyers France or similar.... and probably were in Spain because in the area where his father lives ther are lot of golf´s greens.....albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Pity they didn't get a pic of Jonny golfing. At least, I don't think it is Jonny hitting a swing in the first pic.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am

Yes, the clothes are different *strokes imaginary beard*, but it kind of looks like him. I dunno.

I have a feeling I would totally suck at golf. The only one I was good at was some Tiger Woods PGA Tour for Xbox. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm

I probably would not have enough patience to play golf (broke the sticks in half in the middle of the game).
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Golf seems like fun as long as I win and a little cheating then it seems fun
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm

You two crack me up. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Jellyfish, I would like to see you try break a golf club. I think they will be pretty though to break.

I did a trial lesson golf at the golf course here in Zoetermeer (where I live in the Netherlands). It is fun. We mostly learned the swing, which is clearly the most difficult part of the game. I am sure it can be a very frustrating game to play though. My husband and I want to practice some more in spring and then have a few lessons. It's hard to play on a golf course in the Netherlands as you need to have a Golf Ability Certificate (GVB = Golf Vaardigheids Bewijs in Dutch). That makes it quite nasty I think, but if I still like it after a few more lessons I might want to get it.

I am wondering if Jonny still plays golf nowadays. (not to get off topic, mind you).
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm

I´m not sure if it´s JOnny in the fisrt pic or no....If we see the clothes..no but pics, perhpas, have been taken in different days. But well if you look the feet..ummm and the body, head......um I´m not sure.I´m not sure.... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

FAMILY LIFE. A9u82c

FAMILY LIFE. 261daw4

FAMILY LIFE. 14o8vix

All these pics were share months ago inFB page Jonathan Rhys Meyers France..... Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Last edited by trufa on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 am

Those are beautiful Trufa, he looks so happy and healthy and very handsome. cheers
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm

It was at his brother Jamie's wedding. I read somewhere, on IMDb I think - Jamie is on there because he had a part in August Rush - that he got married on 14 Feb 2008. This is just a few months after their mother died.

But, and I speak from experience, despite the fact that you miss your parent, you are still happy on such an event.

There is one very beautiful picture of Jonny and Ali which was taken at this wedding as well. I will see if I can find it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Well, I haven't found the one I was looking for yet, but I did find another with brothers Ali and Jamie, on the New York premiere of August Rush.

[img]FAMILY LIFE. JRMwithJamieandAliAugustRushpremiere[/img]

I'll search for the other one as well.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:23 pm

I haven't seen that one before, Audrey. Very Happy Thanks.

About the pic you're trying to find, was it a black and white one?

I don't know why Tinypic removes files at random. Rolling Eyes Maybe because they've updated their software recently but Trufa posted that pic so she must still have it.

I would post it now but I haven't saved it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAMILY LIFE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY LIFE.   FAMILY LIFE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAMILY LIFE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next