JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas to you all!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayjay

Merry Christmas to you all! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to you all!   Merry Christmas to you all! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 am

Wishing you a lovely, special Christmas and a prosperous, fabulous, successful and healthy 2012!!!!
Merry Christmas!!
santa
J.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!   Merry Christmas to you all! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Me too! rendeer rendeer rendeer lol!

Merry Christmas to you all! 15nrck8

Merry Christmas to you all! B3rl7s
Year of the water Dragon in Chinese astrology. Very Happy

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas, spent with the people you love most, peaceful, loving and festive; and also a happy, happy New Year, wanting everything to get better and all the positive things in your life enhanced, shared and multiplied!!! rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa

Merry Christmas to you all! 2ex23ac
Merry Christmas to you all! 2ezjn9e
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!   Merry Christmas to you all! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 am

For all of you, your loved ones and our Jonny, I endorse to the good wishes from Jaijai and Alara. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to you all! Navida10
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!   Merry Christmas to you all! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:11 am

On the day of Christmas Eve. A very merry Christmas to all and a happy and prosperous 2012! I hope we will get some positive news on Jonny in 2012. And don't forget, we will probably (I am a bit carefull) get to see Albert Nobbs and Belle du Seigneur! Good things to look forward too!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!   Merry Christmas to you all! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 am

HOHOHO!!!!!
Merry Christmas my friends! I hope that you´ll pass a great Night with all the people that you love and I know that Santa Claus leave great presents underneath your Christmas Tree.....
Sorry Girls but you won´t look for Jonny: He will be underneath MY Christmas Tree.....HOHOHOHO!!!!!..
well in the first part of the Night.......

Merry Christmas to you all! 2igbo7t

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to you all!   Merry Christmas to you all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to you all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: Off Topic :: Randomness-
Jump to: