JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twitter accounts

Go down 
+11
Editha171071
cyborgkitty
Jayjay
capulet
Jellyfish
Shanti
Redstar
trufa
gaja
Alara
Audrey
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

Twitter accounts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 pm

I looooooooove this Cosmo Quiz......... it´s funny...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
ummm Jelly I always think that he prefer butt that boobs... clown clown clown clown clown you can see his girlfriends... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:27 pm

trufa wrote:
I looooooooove this Cosmo Quiz......... it´s funny...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
ummm Jelly I always think that he prefer butt that boobs... clown clown clown clown clown you can see his girlfriends... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I don't know about his girlfriends but I read 2 or 3 days ago something about that "male classification" and he looked like "boob guy". "Butt guys" are traditional types and he don't look traditional to me.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Quote :

I don't know about his girlfriends but I read 2 or 3 days ago something about that "male classification" and he looked like "boob guy". "Butt guys" are traditional types and he don't look traditional to me.

Well, there are always exceptions to the rule. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 am

does he or does he not have a facebook account? (sorry if this is the wrong question for this topic but i couldn't find the other one)
The reason i ask is because i had a mention of facebook that "jonathan rhys meyers has accepted my invitation for facebook" and if not maybe i deleted it.
thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

I also love this quiz!!!! funny to see his handwriting! nice and somethings he answers is so sweet i love him!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

capulet wrote:
does he or does he not have a facebook account? (sorry if this is the wrong question for this topic but i couldn't find the other one)
The reason i ask is because i had a mention of facebook that "jonathan rhys meyers has accepted my invitation for facebook" and if not maybe i deleted it.
thanks anyway

I don't think he has a twitter account. There are a few fan based accounts, one if them is Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but I don't know if that's the same account you are referring to. What's the address of the account? We could have a look if it seems legit.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 am

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001694212984

i hope this is the right account
Now i've read the site again and what i've been reading here on the site(i believe this site) i don't think it's for real but i would be nice if you can give it a look. thanks

grretz capu
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

no that is not jrm but I like that italian
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Like i sad i tought so it wasn't jrm but thanks for looking Gaja what you mean by italian ??
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 pm

the guy/ girl whose facebook that is is italian
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm

ah i see lol!
but they thus arises as jrm? hmm pity. I can totally understand why the real jrm doesn't have a account like these. if I where him I would not do. a pity that someone pretends....
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm

you imagine you're JRM and have facebook and twitter and everyone knows it and you get every day hundred messages and Everyone is asking everything about your movies on your personal life and if you do not answer they are angry what could be is that a trustee or his management for him tweet
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Well,there isn't much info on the facebook, but it's not JRM, and I thonk the person whose account it is, is indeed Italian. It was noce to find some pictures I didn't know yet though, so thank you for bringing up this site.

It does always amazes me that there are so many Jonathan Rhys Meyers accounts on Facebook. And the fast majority doesn't mention they are not Jonathan! It's just so sad. What are they thinking: well, I am not famous, so I just pretend to be someone famous? Crazy.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 am

It does always amazes me that there are so many Jonathan Rhys Meyers accounts on Facebook. And the fast majority doesn't mention they are not Jonathan! It's just so sad. What are they thinking: well, I am not famous, so I just pretend to be someone famous? Crazy.[/quote]

i agree to you on that one! it's absolutly crazy and sad.....
this facebook site is absolutly not saying that they are not JRM. some sites does i deleted the site from my facebook friends....
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 am

o i forgot thanks for looking at it audrey!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm

capulet wrote:
o i forgot thanks for looking at it audrey!

No problem. Loved to see the photos! Just would have been nice if the person would mention just being a fan.
Back to top Go down
Jayjay

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 pm

lot of f***ing imposters around, as long as they serve a purpose- e.g. talking about films etc. no harm is done , when implying they are someone else that is an entire different story. Sometimes sites are set up for the right reasons and after a while taken over by others. ..intergrity is the word though as well as respect.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am

Sometimes sites are set up for the right reasons and after a while taken over by others. ..intergrity is the word though as well as respect. [/quote]

so true indeed
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 pm

@sharonrossiom tweeted
@riafos @JRM_official @aliokeeffe @daysbeforebass @Itsjammers
Miss you too sis. Would love a big get together soon Smile
9 jun

In reply to:
@riafos

@JRM_official @aliokeeffe @daysbeforebass @sharonrossiom @Itsjammers. Miss you guys xxx

Riafos and sharonrossiom are Jonny's sisters, the others his brothers.

So maybe the JRM_official account is really Jonny's?
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm

So maybe the JRM_official account is really Jonny's?

I think it is his account. Too bad he isn't very active on it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 pm

but he doesn't have a account you say???????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:46 pm

capulet wrote:

??????????? Sorry, Capulet, don't understand what you mean here.

If his sisters use JRM_Official in their tweets, it seems like it is Jonny's account. And it is also verified, already for a long time. So I guess now, that it is his account.

As there are always so many fakes I didn't really believe it first, even though it was verified pretty early on.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 am

Audrey wrote:
capulet wrote:

??????????? Sorry, Capulet, don't understand what you mean here.

If his sisters use JRM_Official in their tweets, it seems like it is Jonny's account. And it is also verified, already for a long time. So I guess now, that it is his account.

As there are always so many fakes I didn't really believe it first, even though it was verified pretty early on.

What I mean is simply on this forum is always sad that jonathan doesn't have a twitter acount or facebook or what so ever so when I read that it was possible true I was a bit confused. Furthermore I'm a follower of that twitter account and I always thought that it was his agency that was writing messages in behalf of Jonathan. But this account I find the most credible. so I believe what you say that it's true. I hope you understand what i was meaning to say.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Yeah, I understand. I follow the account as well. Just to know what they would write. I didn't believecat first, but know I do. Can't blame a girl for being sceptical after having seen so many fake accounts...
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Audrey wrote:
Yeah, I understand. I follow the account as well. Just to know what they would write. I didn't believecat first, but know I do. Can't blame a girl for being sceptical after having seen so many fake accounts...

No I don't blame you not at all actually I'm septical to! because there are so many fake accounts!! but this site just seem to me truth because they writh "normal"things if you know what I mean about Jonathan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter accounts
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: General Discusion-
Jump to: