JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

La lengua asesina

Go down 
+3
trufa
Audrey
gaja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gaja

gaja

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:32 pm

today I have seen the film La lengua asesina what a bad film is that JRM who is a dog and then turns into a human being and the rest of the film is even worse
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 pm

This is the only film of Jonny I do not even want to see!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz In one interview he said that an aunt of him said that this is the worst movie in the world...... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Fortunatelly I never watch it.........and it´s a pity that it´s the worst because is an spanish movie...Oh my Godness!!! Well if somebody like to know Jonny´s performance.. Watch!!!!

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 am

Well .... name an actor or actress who does not want to see a movie away, from their beginnings. For Jonny, it must be this, no doubt. Poor dear boy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

trufa wrote:
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz In one interview he said that an aunt of him said that this is the worst movie in the world...... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Fortunatelly I never watch it.........and it´s a pity that it´s the worst because is an spanish movie...Oh my Godness!!! Well if somebody like to know Jonny´s performance.. Watch!!!!

I must agree with the aunt! Laughing I didn't watch this movie but it looks lol! . It's horror, right?! Looks like psychotic comedy. I think that screenwriter used some really bad drug . lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Shanti wrote:
Well .... name an actor or actress who does not want to see a movie away, from their beginnings. For Jonny, it must be this, no doubt. Poor dear boy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

So true, at the beginning a their careers actors and actresses take every role they can get, no matter what it is. Jonny must have done that, too!
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Killer Tongue 1996   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Looky at what I found!!! Very Happy

Has anyone seen this?! Looks silly xD

JRM has a small part in movie Killer Tongue; a low-budget & cheesy horror film based of the '50s and '60s. A Spanish-British production set in New Mexico (but filmed in Spain). Enjoy!!

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Have not seen the movie, just the scenes of Jonny. Totally agree that it cheesy. Jonny wishes he hadn't done this movie, but hey, it was a job and meant money (the last is my addition, btw).

Apparently, his aunt has said it was the worst movie she had ever seen. Poor Jonny!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 pm

I am merging this topic with la lengua asesina, which is the Spanish title of this movie.

Correction: i have merged these two topics
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Thats fine Smile Wasn't sure if there was a topic already.
I laughed watching that clip. I'm a fan of old & low budget horror flicks there's a certain type of charm to them. I'm going to have to watch the whole thing sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 am

On youtube someone posted all the clips from this movie that Jonny is in. I think that is enough for me! I don't think I could sit thru the whole film. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La lengua asesina Empty
PostSubject: Re: La lengua asesina   La lengua asesina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La lengua asesina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: