JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

New members Empty
PostSubject: New members   New members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:11 pm

I have been noticing new members entering the boards. Unfortunately, no posts yet. So I thought, let's welcome our new members.

So to all new members:

Welcome to this beautifull forum. I hope you will like what you can see and read! I also hope you are willing to contribute at some point. Not obligatory, of course, but it would be nice to see some new and other views than the already existing ones. So, feel free to post, we don't bite and are very friendly! Again, welcome to you all.
Back to top Go down
SierraSea

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi ladies Smile

This is the first fan group I've ever joined in my entire life so it feels a bit awkward (fangirl-ing is not my thing). But... You all seem like a friendly bunch, so I thought I would join. Smile I confess I have not been a longtime fan of JRM. I remember seeing him in Matchpoint several years ago and I remember thinking that he reminded me a little of Jaoquin Phoenix- not so much in looks but in line delivery. It wasn't until recently that I saw him again. I recently finished watching the Tudors (at the behest of a friend; "you HAVE to watch!") on BBC America in March and I thought he was very talented. Being a history buff, it was hard for me to get past the physical differences he had to Henry, so I never watched it while it was airing on Showtime. I got off my snobby soapbox though and gave one episode a look and I was hooked. I actually thought the entire cast was brilliant as well but Jonathan is absolutely, amazingly gifted.

I live in a suburb just outside of Los Angeles, California. I'm 31 and a single mother of one extremely active toddler. Smile I don't post a whole lot as I'm not on the internet much- but I do like the casual atmosphere here. I look forward to getting to know you!

Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:15 pm

SierraSea wrote:
Hi ladies Smile

This is the first fan group I've ever joined in my entire life so it feels a bit awkward (fangirl-ing is not my thing). But... You all seem like a friendly bunch, so I thought I would join. Smile I confess I have not been a longtime fan of JRM. I remember seeing him in Matchpoint several years ago and I remember thinking that he reminded me a little of Jaoquin Phoenix- not so much in looks but in line delivery. It wasn't until recently that I saw him again. I recently finished watching the Tudors (at the behest of a friend; "you HAVE to watch!") on BBC America in March and I thought he was very talented. Being a history buff, it was hard for me to get past the physical differences he had to Henry, so I never watched it while it was airing on Showtime. I got off my snobby soapbox though and gave one episode a look and I was hooked. I actually thought the entire cast was brilliant as well but Jonathan is absolutely, amazingly gifted.

I live in a suburb just outside of Los Angeles, California. I'm 31 and a single mother of one extremely active toddler. Smile I don't post a whole lot as I'm not on the internet much- but I do like the casual atmosphere here. I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome SierraSea king Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
Audrey

Audrey

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Welcome SierraSea. I am sure you will enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Welcome! I love you
I hope you'll have a really good time with us. Very Happy Wink king
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:33 pm

WELCCOME!!!

Enjoy it's a lovely place here!!

greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New members   New members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: The Forum :: Introductions-