JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming out of lurker mode

Go down 
+3
Audrey
Shanti
Redstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstar

Redstar

Coming out of lurker mode Empty
PostSubject: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 am

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for a week or two, and decided it was time to introduce myself. I have been a short time JRM fan, but I have fallen hard. I started to watch The Tudors in October of last year, and became addicted to everything Jonathan has done. I have now seen all of his movies (except for Gormenghast), and spend hours trolling the computer for new info and interviews. I was so glad to find this forum, I love the photos section, I've seen pictures that I have never seen before. I just read an interview with JRM from December 2007, that I thought was very interesting and I thought I would share it for those that haven't seen it. He discusses rehab, where he likes to vacation and talks about his love for Bruce his dog. I think it's one of the better interviews I have read. Here is the link http://www.hotpress.ie/archive/4320165.html?new_layout=1&page_no=1&show_comments=1

I hope you like it. Cathy

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 am

Redstar, very welcome. As you have seen, is a nice place to be. And the interview that you have offered, really good, with some opinions of Jonny himself that I had never heard. Thanks for the link. Welcome again and enjoy the forum. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Welcome redstar. This is a very nice place to be. I hope you will keep contributing.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi redstar!! you´re welcome!!!!! here we always pass a great time. I hope that you share with us some interesting things like this intrerview. thanks!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

welcome to our friendly group Smile))first time i sow this interview and its nice realy,so open...and i m so happy becouse we learn name of small puppy!!! by the way at the begining i was think that puppy is from Reena....
Back to top Go down
fesis

fesis

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

welcome redstar !! hope you'll have fun Wink

this is an awesome interview. so nice to read him so down-to-earth...
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. There are a couple more JRM interviews on that webpage if you are interested.

http://www.hotpress.ie/archive/416763.html

http://www.hotpress.ie/archive/2841076.html

Hope you enjoy! Cathy
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Welcome, Redstar! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Redstar wrote:
Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. There are a couple more JRM interviews on that webpage if you are interested.

http://www.hotpress.ie/archive/416763.html

http://www.hotpress.ie/archive/2841076.html

Hope you enjoy! Cathy

Cathy, could you put these two interviews in the interview thread as well? I just love them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming out of lurker mode   Coming out of lurker mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming out of lurker mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: