JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Polls about different Jonny´s things........

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think that Scarlett and Jonny had a "love relationship"?
1. Yes I think that they´d a "love relationship"
 Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_lcap20% Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
2. No , I think that only they´d great mates..
 Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_lcap80% Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Empty
PostSubject: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Well I know that ALWAYS Jonny and Scarlett said that they never had a relationship..a love relationship but I always think that their corporal language is different from their words... geek geek geek geek geek geek

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ 25p4gfl

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Fcmq0y

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ 2qlbwj8

An this last pic: his arm around her.... in my opinion is a very...intimate gesture...Also the interview that I posted in Video interviews... scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
 Polls about different Jonny´s things........ 2modqhz
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 pm

No, it doesn't mean a thing. My best friend is acting like that, all of my female friends are convinced that we're having secret love relationship but it's not true.
On the other hand, why not?! Am not a lesbian but Scarlett is beautiful woman, I would definitely bed her.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 pm

you can see they like each but now I understand why Reena was jealous Wink
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm

trufa wrote:
An this last pic: his arm around her.... in my opinion is a very...intimate gesture...Also the interview that I posted in Video interviews... scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
 Polls about different Jonny´s things........ 2modqhz

Actually, he doesn't have his arm around her. He is just holding the desk (or whatever it is). He is not even touching her.

They got along great, that's certain, but I don't think they had a relationship. From the scenes in Match Point alone I can indeed understand why Reena was jealous, Gaja.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Yes I know tht his arm didn´t touch her and for this reason for me is special. in my opinion his hand.....well the "natural" position of his hand is aover the table, down or hin his pocket....... This arm arounds her is like a protective gesture.. cheers cheers cheers or a posessive gesture...Everybody know that is not necessary touch anybody to express feelings geek geek geek geek geek geek

Note: when I say relationship I don´t say a long or.... formal relationship.. I think in... some like.....an attraction, a great chemistry and physical attraction ..with.....well I shut up!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 pm

trufa wrote:
Yes I know tht his arm didn´t touch her and for this reason for me is special. in my opinion his hand.....well the "natural" position of his hand is aover the table, down or hin his pocket....... This arm arounds her is like a protective gesture.. cheers cheers cheers or a posessive gesture...Everybody know that is not necessary touch anybody to express feelings geek geek geek geek geek geek

Note: when I say relationship I don´t say a long or.... formal relationship.. I think in... some like.....an attraction, a great chemistry and physical attraction ..with.....well I shut up!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I get your point, Trufa. No worries. :-)
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm

This is what Jonny said about the rumors of the relationship between him and Scarlett.

Meyers Laughs Off Johansson Rumors

3 November 2004 | WENN | See recent WENN news »

English actor Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has laughed off reports he is romancing his latest co-star Scarlett Johansson, insisting he already has girlfriend. The Bend It Like Beckham star, 27, is currently filming the untitled Woody Allen British movie alongside 19-year-old Johansson in London. After photographs were published of the couple 'kissing', Rhys Meyers insists the snaps were taken during a movie scene. He says, "All the rumors are ridiculous. I have a girlfriend who I live with. We played lovers in a film but that was it, honestly. We didn't even do any off-set practice or anything." Johansson has recently been linked to Cameron Diaz's ex-boyfriend Jared Leto.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 am

Audrey wrote:
This is what Jonny said about the rumors of the relationship between him and Scarlett.

Meyers Laughs Off Johansson Rumors

3 November 2004 | WENN | See recent WENN news »

English actor Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has laughed off reports he is romancing his latest co-star Scarlett Johansson, insisting he already has girlfriend. The Bend It Like Beckham star, 27, is currently filming the untitled Woody Allen British movie alongside 19-year-old Johansson in London. After photographs were published of the couple 'kissing', Rhys Meyers insists the snaps were taken during a movie scene. He says, "All the rumors are ridiculous. I have a girlfriend who I live with. We played lovers in a film but that was it, honestly. We didn't even do any off-set practice or anything." Johansson has recently been linked to Cameron Diaz's ex-boyfriend Jared Leto.

Yes....but.this sentence..is normal that he never said that he´s with Scarlett..well no problem... geek geek geek geek
The poll is finish and I´m alone!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........    Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polls about different Jonny´s things........
Page 1 of 1