JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny in the media

Go down 
+5
gaja
Shanti
Jellyfish
cyborgkitty
Audrey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemlin

Nemlin

Jonny in the media - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 am

My name is Lina. I live in Russia. Jonathan Rhys Meyers came to our country on November 14-15. There were unforgettable experiences. Jonathan is a beautiful, brilliant actor. His talent is the space. He plays with his heart and soul. Russian people love Jonathan very-very much. Jonathan’s fans were very-very happy to see it arrive. We made sure that he felt our love and appreciation. We were very pleased to be able to share with other fans of photos and videos, which were made in Moscow. But there were sad events. Newspaper "Sobesednik" published an interview with Jonathan. All Russian fans think that this interview is a fake. Jonathan had a very difficult schedule of meetings and did not have time to do this interview.We read a lot about Jonathan, his interviews and we are confident that this interview is substandard and unprofessional work. I am not the author of this article. I am Russian fan of Jonathan. But I want to apologize to all the fans of Jonathan that this forgery was published and made headlines around the world. My friends and I have written a lot of angry letters for journalist and publisher. Believe me, the Russian people love and appreciate Jonathan. But lay people and dishonest people are everywhere. I am sorry very-very much that this interview appeared in Russia.
With respect
Lina
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Dear Lina, I want to thank you for bringing light to the concern of all of us, for this interview we looked fake, more than anything, so I said earlier, by Jonny words that did not seem of him. And also, for defending him, as you said. Our dear Jonny, who is so kind and friendly with everyone deserves the best. Again, thank you very much to the fans from Russia. A big hug to all of you. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 pm

This is movie premiere.
Jonny in the media - Page 2 B563aca7e245Jonny in the media - Page 2 3ec8cc9db87dJonny in the media - Page 2 6a25470532abJonny in the media - Page 2 B5d43c07e738
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Thank you, Lina, for your explanation. I know the Russian fans were very happy to receive Jonny in your undoubtely (i have never been in Russia) beautiful country, and it is sad that magazines and papers feel the need to make up interviews.

Welcome to our forum as well, hope you will stay, the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 am

Your forum is great. I'm glad I came here. If you have the wish, I can tell you about Jonathan’s visit to Moscow. I don’t live in Moscow. But my friends who live in Moscow were at the press conference and at the premiere of the film. Now the movie shows in Russia. This is a wonderful film. Jonathan is magical. Russian fans are very happy that they saw Jonathan. I hope Jonathan knows now that there is a lot of friends and admirers in Russia. I am sorry for my mistakes. My English is not so good.

Airport. Jonathan in Moscow.

Jonny in the media - Page 2 E44231d6ec0b Jonny in the media - Page 2 6123acd1aa3d Jonny in the media - Page 2 A32bc183d42e Jonny in the media - Page 2 A7b760c8eb82

I'm sorry, I don’t know the forum rules. Can I post photos in this topic?

Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:56 am

Lina, I also want to welcome you on this forum. I am a little bit jealous that you had Jonny there and you can see the movie Smile . I would love to know more about his visit there. And don't bother about your english, not all of us are very good at it, but we can understand each other.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi Lina! Thanks for your contributions here and I hope that you continue with us! Hope that you tell many details and things about the movie and Jonny´s visit to your country . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But if you like perhpas you can tell these things in the thread of Belle du Seigneur here the link:

https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com/t19p90-belle-du-seigneur
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Nemlin, I forgot sorry, welcome. Wink Most journalists invent stories, that's in their job description. Sometimes I cant even understand them. They could ruin someones life for what, for a couple of pennies. This is not such a big deal, it's not life changing but still... This interview looks and sounds fake or at least manipulated, probably both.
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 am

Thank you for the warm welcome.
http://www.starslife.ru/2012/11/16/natalya-vodyanova-i-dzhonatan-ris-majers-v-moskve/
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=960561&cid=520
http://www.aprilclub.net/content/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3287:lr&catid=25:new&Itemid=189
These articles talk about press conference of Jonathan in Moscow. I plan to write a detailed report about Jonathan’s visit to Moscow. I know the experiences of Russian fans and I will write about it. Trufa, thank you very much, that you tell me where I can make that.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:50 am

Lina, thanks in advance for the report that you plan to do, it's great and will be very well received. sunny
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 pm

No more demons: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, has moved in with stunning model Victoria Keon-Cohen

Stardom has brought highs and shocking lows for actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers. But now it looks as if the Irish star, who played Henry VIII in the raunchy BBC series The Tudors, has finally buried his demons after moving in with stunning model Victoria Keon-Cohen.

Meyers, 35, has had a torrid time dealing with a long-standing alcohol problem, for which he sought treatment in South Africa last summer.

Now friends say the actor – who has dated a string of beautiful women including heiress Reena Hammer – has settled down with society queen Victoria, toast of the Notting Hill set, and an engagement announcement could be on cards.

‘She’s been a very calming influence on him and they’ve been getting serious,’ says a friend of the couple, left, who share a £3 million London flat.

Jonathan was first spotted with Victoria, 26, in Canada while shooting his movie The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones, in October

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2245312/MoS-Diary-How-Henry-VIII-star-tamed--
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 pm

I saw that article as well. I have a hard time believing the story. I am already not sure that Jonny and Victoria have a relationship, but I am sure that Jonny's friends wouldn't be talking to the press. Not to mention that I can't imagine that Jonny and Victoria would get married this soon if they do have a relationship, they can't be together that long!

My doubts about them being together exist because I believe Victoria has been in Toronto, because Jonny was doing the first voice overs for Eternal Return at that moment. And Victoria didn't come along to Moscow. She could have been working, but still, if they really were together than I think she would have been there for Jonny, especially since it was the first premiere in a long time for Jonny.

I could be all wrong, but my gutfeeling just tells me they are not really together.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Well we know that DM is not very rel in their news sometimes but I think that they live together and perhaps they´re thinking in some serious. I know many couples that have very long relationships( 10, 9 years) split and they know other person and do a new life with this new person in only some months or a year and have good luck and continues together. The life is not always what do you want. >If you´re with somebody your life run with the life of the other part and perhaps for example you like to have children and the other no , or you prefer to marry and the other no.... I think that the life lives you not you live the life many times. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In other hand: are couples that have their own life, and say "personal life is one thing and working life is other so.... in your work I´m out" for example I never see Chris Martin with Gwyneth Paltrow in a premiere o similar.... and they continue together and have two children, so for me that Victoria wasn´t in Moscow ( I don´t know if this is true or no) is not a clue . Is my opinion, and for this I don´t think that , if they´re together she doesn´t love him much more that other girls that was with Jonny before.
Back to top Go down
sunflowerj

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 pm

gaja wrote:

No more demons: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, has moved in with stunning model Victoria Keon-Cohen

Stardom has brought highs and shocking lows for actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers. But now it looks as if the Irish star, who played Henry VIII in the raunchy BBC series The Tudors, has finally buried his demons after moving in with stunning model Victoria Keon-Cohen.

Meyers, 35, has had a torrid time dealing with a long-standing alcohol problem, for which he sought treatment in South Africa last summer.

Now friends say the actor – who has dated a string of beautiful women including heiress Reena Hammer – has settled down with society queen Victoria, toast of the Notting Hill set, and an engagement announcement could be on cards.

‘She’s been a very calming influence on him and they’ve been getting serious,’ says a friend of the couple, left, who share a £3 million London flat.

Jonathan was first spotted with Victoria, 26, in Canada while shooting his movie The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones, in October

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2245312/MoS-Diary-How-Henry-VIII-star-tamed--

I read about this on a gossip blog (don't judge me Embarassed ) and someone in the comments said that Victoria is known in Australia for being a gold digger. That person said that she's worse than Reena (according to that person because personnally I like Reena) and uses all her boyfriends (who are all rich, talented and handsome) to get ahead.
I have never heard of Victoria before so I don't know if it's true. I hope for Jonathan that it's just rumors.
Besides, I have no idea if they're an item or not. Don't really care actually.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:24 pm

trufa wrote:
Well we know that DM is not very rel in their news sometimes but I think that they live together and perhaps they´re thinking in some serious. I know many couples that have very long relationships( 10, 9 years) split and they know other person and do a new life with this new person in only some months or a year and have good luck and continues together. The life is not always what do you want. >If you´re with somebody your life run with the life of the other part and perhaps for example you like to have children and the other no , or you prefer to marry and the other no.... I think that the life lives you not you live the life many times. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In other hand: are couples that have their own life, and say "personal life is one thing and working life is other so.... in your work I´m out" for example I never see Chris Martin with Gwyneth Paltrow in a premiere o similar.... and they continue together and have two children, so for me that Victoria wasn´t in Moscow ( I don´t know if this is true or no) is not a clue . Is my opinion, and for this I don´t think that , if they´re together she doesn´t love him much more that other girls that was with Jonny before.

Perhaps you are right. It might be that the are trying to keep things separate.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Jonny joined new management stable 42, at least according to this article.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/uk-management-production-stable-launches-409733
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 am

Audrey wrote:
Jonny joined new management stable 42, at least according to this article.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/uk-management-production-stable-launches-409733

I think it's very good news. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 am

Yeah, it is, although on Twitter people don't seem to sure if Jonny changed his managed or has joined to try his hand more at producing films. But it doesn't matter, either thing is good.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:25 am

Two new interviews!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There’s something about me physically which makes me look just a little bit dangerous...
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Back on the box ... Dracula is Rhys Meyers' first telly roles since worldwide hit The Tudors
BY PATRICIA DANAHER

WHEN Dubliner Bram Stoker sat down to write his horror classic Dracula he could have been channelling actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Everyone working on the set of the upcoming NBC/Sky series of the same name, which airs later this year, says the Cork native was born to play the role.

It’s the whiff of danger around Rhys Meyers that makes him the perfect seductive vampire.

Speaking to me on the Budapest set of the new series, he’s inclined to agree.

He said: “I have to make him diabolical and erotic at the same time and let it pass between these two things so that it’s a balance between, ‘Oh my God, I’m really repulsed by this but I can’t stop watching.’”

Vampires have been everywhere in recent years, from True Blood to the Twilight phenomenon, but Rhys Meyers does a compelling and terrifying Dracula like you’ve never seen before.

He told me: “There’s something about me physically which makes me look a little dangerous. I have too much of the serpent in me to play someone erstwhile.

“I don’t get offered that many sweet parts because directors have this idea that I always want to be incredibly serious and that’s not necessarily the case.

“Parts like August Rush and Bend It Like Beckham are sadly few and far between.

“I wouldn’t exactly call myself Twilight material! I’m nearly 36 and a bit older than most people think I am.”

It’s hard to believe how much Rhys Meyers has packed into those years.

He’s made more than 30 movies, won a Golden Globe for playing Elvis in Diamond Goldmine and was nominated for another for his unforgettable portrayal of King Henry XIII on The Tudors.

He is represented by the Ennis-born uberagent Hylda Queally, who has clients like Nicole Kidman and Marion Cotillard on her books.

This is Jonathan’s first television show since those five years spent filming The Tudors in Co Wicklow.

He likes moving between film and television, likes being in Europe and is very happy to be working with two Irish actresses on Dracula.

Victoria Smurfit plays a seductive vampire killer, Lady Jane, and Katie McGrath, who worked with Jonathan on The Tudors, plays Lucy Westenra.

Jonathan said: “Katie is an angel who I’ve known for a long time and I’m incredibly fond of her. She’s very grounded and very well educated.

“Victoria has this incredible elegance that’s very different to Katie and she’s very, very powerful. It’s a pleasure to work with women like that. They keep me in line.”

He was in a long-term relationship with heiress Reena Hammer for over eight years, but they split in 2012.

He now lives with Australian model Victoria Keon-Cohen in London.

He’s also reportedly been off the booze for a few years now after a series of embarrassing and very public incidents.

Everyone talks of how calm and focused he is on Dracula and how much he brings to the part.

He said of the filming: “I don’t get much time to go out really. I try to go home to London once a month, but I live very quietly here in Budapest. Some trips to restaurants with people are always nice.

“Hungarian is a very difficult language and mine is non-existent. There’s a charm in trying to communicate with people by not using a language. You have to search a little bit harder.”

Music has been a great passion of his for many years and he confesses that he thinks actors are really frustrated musicians. His father John O’Keeffe is a musician, as are his three brothers, who are in a band called Suzy’s Field.

He said: “It’s a strange thing to say but music allows you to smell things and I think that’s really important.

“Being from a family of musicians, I, of course, love to play music — but I’m not allowed to play with my brothers because I’m not good enough!

“‘You’re an actor,’ they say, ‘go act like you can sing, go act like you can play guitar!’ If I was in a fantasy band, I suppose my ego would say that I would definitely have to be the lead singer.

“Robert Plant would definitely be there. I’d probably have Keith Moon on drums... Django Reinhardt.

“The backing singers would be Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s qawwali party. I would do a few duets with Sade, Billie Holiday and Aretha. Cole Porter would write our music.”

A rich fantasy life indeed, and why not given the range of dark roles he plays?

With all the versions of Dracula there have been, from Bela Lugosi to Gary Oldman, I wondered how terrifying it was to undertake such an iconic role?

Jonathan revealed: “Gary Oldman was pretty spectacular because he brought romance as well as horror and he balanced the pain with the monster. I am not afraid of not being as good as somebody else and I am not afraid of being better than somebody else.

“I think I’m old enough now not to be intimidated by those who have come before me.

“Success has very little to do with me — beyond my performance and paying attention to what is happening on set. Success will be decided by the people who view it.

“We are working very hard to make it as erotic, as entertaining and as provocative as we can possibly make it, so that people can enjoy it.

“I’ve taken my part of my interpretation of Dracula from the book, part of it from the history of Vlad Tepes (aka Vlad the Impaler, who influenced Stoker’s character) himself and partly from my own personal experiences, both the good and the bad. These will all come out.”

DRACULA will be on Sky One later this year.

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/news/4897813/Theres-something-about-me-physically-which-makes-me-look-just-a-little-bit-dangerous.html

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jonathan Rhys Meyers talks about his part in the role of Dracula

‘It’s almost like the ultimate fear of a man to have a monster growing inside them and then to have that monster take him over — it’s the ultimate sadness,’ the Cork-born actor says.

‘Dracula is the ultimate monster,’ the actor says, speaking in the Four Seasons Hotel in Budapest, where the series is filming until July.

‘Bram Stoker picked up on this manifestation of a man from a normal human being into a power beyond human power. It started in Marino in Dublin for Bram Stoker and then he travelled to London to actually write the story and discovered where he could take this character.’ Rhys Meyers has rarely played cuddly or cute in film or television roles.There is an intensity to him in person and on screen which he does not deny.

‘Can I be scary? I’m not quite sure I’m the person to answer that,’he laughs. ‘I think I could be. I try to be as charming as possible, but everybody’s got their off days.

‘I have something in my physicality that lends to a slight haughtiness and, I suppose, arrogance that I portray. I don’t try to do it purposely, but on screen that’s what comes off. I’ve got quite direct eyes that lend to a slight scariness that I’m able to do. I’m not quite sure I’ll be playing that many heroes in my life.’The portrayal of Dracula in the new NBC/Sky series is a new take on the old story — described as ‘twisted, sophisticated and provocative’.

Dracula arrives in London posing as an American entrepreneur who claims to be bringing modern science to Victorian society, while in reality planning to wreak havoc on those who ruined his life centuries earlier.

Rhys Meyers, it seems, believes he is perfectly suited to the role — and he speaks about it enthusiastically.

‘I’m almost 36 and I think it makes sense to have Dracula in his mid-30s. He has to have that element of vitality and I like him being younger, erotic and diabolical at the same time.’ Rhys Meyers, who is incredibly well read, is philosophical about the recent popularity of vampire-driven plots and franchises, fuelled by everything from Bram Stoker to Twilight creator Stephanie Meyer.

‘The modern obsession with vampires is, I suppose, connected to eternal youth,’ he says. ‘You don’t age once you become a vampire,which is always attractive to humans for some reason. If you’ve been around for 400 years, you’re going to have an immense amount of charm and wealth. It’s diabolical but attractive.

‘Would I like to live forever? Of course it would be very attractive to live forever if I was to stay the same age as I am now, with all the emotions that I have and experience I’ve gathered — but that’s not Dracula’s journey.

‘He has to live forever in emptiness and I’m not sure I’d like to be imprisoned by my loss and to live forever in that way. If I could live as I am now, forever, then yes, I’d definitely want that. But I would hate to live forever like Dracula.’ Rhys Meyers, who has had more than his share of loss and turbulent experiences, is particularly introspective when discussing the role. The ten-part drama is set to air in the autumn and could also boost the US career of another Irish star, Victoria Smurfit.

Sitting comfortably in a casual white V-neck shirt and tan blazer, Rhys Meyers seems more at home in his own skin — and in his newest role.

Among them is Smurfit and another Irish actress, Katie McGrath, whom Rhys Meyers worked with on the Tudors. She plays the winsome Lucy, while Smurfit plays Lady Jane, a vampire killer and socialite.

‘It’sa pleasure to work with women like that,’ Rhys Meyers says. ‘Iget a great joy out of it. Victoria is very, very clever and powerfuland she has this incredible elegance.

‘Katie I’ve known for a long time and she’s from this very beautiful Irish family. She’s very well educated and has a degree from Trinity that she did before going off to become an actress. Her talent and beauty is matched with an incredible intuitiveness and brain power. Those two keep me in line — that’s always a good thing.

He says his intensity extends from his working life into personal relationships. ‘If I find somebody attractive, I pay more attention and I try to pour on all the sort of Irish lilty charm,’ he says.‘If it’s a woman I really, really want, she sees through it very quickly.

‘I love women; I truly love women, not just in the essence of “I love her and I have to have her”. I can sit with a beautiful woman and I can have dinner with them and I don’t need to have a hidden agenda.I love their company.

‘There’s something soft, something delicate and there’s something very powerful and strong at the same time, which I really appreciate. I love their company and most of my friends are women anyway.’ Rhys Meyers says he is fascinated by stars of years gone by and the grace they displayed.

‘I kind of fancy all the ones from the past, you know? Maybe Ava Gardner in her day or maybe Ingrid Bergman in her day. I think I prefer the old world movie stars. Marlene Dietrich would have been interesting. She’d have been at least a bit of a challenge, you know?

‘BelaLugosi and Christopher Lee did versions of Dracula that I appreciate, but Gary Oldman’s performance is for me the best,’ he says. ‘This is a very modern take on Dracula. We’ve eliminated a lot of the unexplainable supernaturality and given very human explanations as to why things are happening to the main character. You’re not going to see our Dracula flying across the sky,’ he says. ‘That said, it’s now the kind of show that could run on and move into many different eras, even into the future.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jonathan-rhys-meyers-appreciation-group/edited-highlights-from-interview-in-irish-daily-mail-20th-april-2013/457462244328660[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Love the interviews. Hope more will pop up in the coming months. Keeps us busy and satisfied until fall.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Although, I do think it's a bit sad to bring up all the past issues again, but I suppose that is just how it works in the media.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:17 am

Audrey wrote:
Although, I do think it's a bit sad to bring up all the past issues again, but I suppose that is just how it works in the media.

This is true, Audrey, this is sad and quite irritating, to say the least. Imagine him reading this or another interview, and find some things of his past, that this people never fails to remind, over and over again. Jonny is doing very well, no matter what. king
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Is there anyone on the forum who can buy W Magazine where you life? In the Mch issue Jonny will feature, with a photo shoot, and interview I suppose, but don't know about that.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Well, I guess it's just a photo in W Magazine, which apparently can be bought since today. See article in Just Jared.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/02/10/jonathan-rhys-meyers-goes-shirtless-in-bed-for-w-magazine/
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:42 am

He looks very well, I like him so much without facial hair, he seems younger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny in the media   Jonny in the media - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny in the media
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next