JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALBERT NOBBS

Go down 
+4
GlamrockShamrock
Audrey
Alara
trufa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:52 pm

This video is interesting in my opinion. it´s a long interview with Glenn Close and Janet McTeer...about..min . 23 Glenn talk about Jonny.It´s great that Jonny knows people like this.
Enjoy!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:20 pm

The last pic........

ALBERT NOBBS X1wpwn
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Trufa, thank you for this interview, it's wonderful. They're both wonderful, I loved how they think and perceive things; how Glenn explained the use of having a theatre mentality to shoot, how she felt, how the shooting went on... and the conversation she had with Jonny got me bursting into laughter Laughing Laughing Laughing .
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Alara wrote:
Trufa, thank you for this interview, it's wonderful. They're both wonderful, I loved how they think and perceive things; how Glenn explained the use of having a theatre mentality to shoot, how she felt, how the shooting went on... and the conversation she had with Jonny got me bursting into laughter Laughing Laughing Laughing .

She´s a clever woman in my opinion and a good actress. Ummm You know english is not my language but I try to understand that she talked with Jonny about one dress that he wear in the movie isn´t it?And that he only needs talent?? If someone can explain me more.....

Also I say that yesterday I saw the movie.( yes I know I know.....I am a pirate..... geek geek geek ) Jonny´s role is very short....... but we can see him: talk, drink, laugh, drees up, smoke,with belly...( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )...many refinements.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Wonderful interview, indeed. Well, English is not the first language of any of use on the forum, I think. I was wondering whether the dress talk was something Jonny said or that is was about John Light. But I guess it was about Jonny. Sounds like something he would say.

Trufa, great that you have seen the movie. What did you think of it (without spoiling too much)? In the Netherlands we have to wait until March to see the movie. Seems still so far away, but I know time flies, so I am sure it will be March sooner than I think!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 pm

I'll listen to the video again and post my reply as soon as I can. I've flown in now, LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 am

I'm going to watch the interview with Glenn now!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:48 am

Trufa, you pirate!!!!!! ALBERT NOBBS 6oop49 Wink Wink Wink lol! lol! lol!

I'll try to transcribe what Glenn says about Jonny the best that I can: Very Happy

"I called Jonny up, out of the blue. He had been the king of France in The Lion in Winter and we all hung out together in Hungary, and I fell in love with him, he's a wonderful soul. And I thought how perfect, what a perfect turn for him. And I called him and he said - I'll be there.- Without hesitation, he said - I'll be there.-.
And I said to Jonny do you want to come and wear a dress in our film and he said -I'm wearing a dress right now.- lol!
And I said -But what's under it?-
And he said; -Talent!-
She added that she loved how he actually did it, he came and played the role, he didnt' just say it, like some actors would."

I've literally burst into laughter at TALENT! LOL! lol! lol! lol! Brilliant!

Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:51 am

I have to see the film now, Trufa you lucky girl! I don't think it'll be in cinemas here and after this interview I have to see Jonny in a dress, priceless, LOL!
ETA: When Jonny said he was in a dress I pictured him in a towel after a shower, hence the inspiration. lol!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the transcription. I understand many things but I´m lost bout the part of the dress.
Well Imust tell you taht the movie isn´t bad but in my opinion ......teh movie don´t have soul..I don´t know if I express this correctly: for example I think that Glenn Close is fantastic!!!!!!!!! is a great actress ( I like a lot in Dangerous Liasons, Mary Rilley, the house of the Spirits etc etc. like yu can see I like the madddd rolesssssssssss!!!!!!!!! ) but here.. I don´t say that her performance is bad...no... but I don´t find chemistry with other actors in the film. I don´t like Aaron Johnson. I like Pauline Collins ( bitchhhhh!!!!!!!!) and Janet McTeer...
About Jonny is very very short his role but I think taht is perfect for him and yes.... is wasted!!! pale pale
About the dress......... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ALBERT NOBBS 2ypb72s

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! sorry for the bad quality is a capture from my copy!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 am

Alara wrote:
ETA: When Jonny said he was in a dress I pictured him in a towel after a shower, hence the inspiration. lol!

Um one of my dreams is a pic of Jonny in a magazine during he is shaving.....with foam and razor...... geek geek
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

LOL!

The Velvet Goldmine Bowie dress is still his best boy in a dress moment...and maybe the best guy in a dress moment in film-it's hard to top!

I love how Glenn calls him Johnny Rhys Meyers. It's so cute and it speaks to their admirable friendship! I won't be surprised if Glenn finds him a part on her show Damages although I'd rather see him do more movies as opposed to TV.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 am

I love his posture there, the face and the arm resting on someone's shoulder. Very funny! Thanks for the pic Trufa. I hope to see the film one way or the other. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:48 am

I share this pic of charming Viscount Farrell. It has subtitles in Spanish, but I think not going to bother.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ALBERT NOBBS 242962t
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:40 am

"We are very sorry we are late."

That is a charming pic! I look forward to eventually checking out this film. The intresting story, Glenn, Janet McTeer and of course JRM have sold me on it! Did you guys know that Janet McTeer is that lovely British accent narrating the intro in Velvet Goldmine?
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:11 am

trufa wrote:
Alara wrote:

Um one of my dreams is a pic of Jonny in a magazine during he is shaving.....with foam and razor...... geek geek

Trufa, I looove your ideas!!!! lol! Smoking, shaving or having hands in his pockets; all very yummy, count me in LOL! Wink Wink Wink

Shanti wrote:

I share this pic of charming Viscount Farrell. It has subtitles in Spanish, but I think not going to bother.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ALBERT NOBBS 242962t

This is great Shanti, thank you! I love Spanish, it's such a beautiful language, just rolls off the tongue. I understand a few words; my mum watches A LOT of Mexican soaps it was inevitable I picked up on some dramatic, emotional expressions lol! I think I sound funny if I try pronouncing the words myself , though. Embarassed Laughing
Jonny has such an intense, yet soft glare there. *fans self*

GlamrockShamrock wrote:
"We are very sorry we are late."

That is a charming pic! I look forward to eventually checking out this film. The intresting story, Glenn, Janet McTeer and of course JRM have sold me on it! Did you guys know that Janet McTeer is that lovely British accent narrating the intro in Velvet Goldmine?

I had no idea, what a cool piece of information. Very Happy I hope I get to see it this year, but it's more likely I'll get to watch it after the December maddness, LOL.
If you watch it, please share your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Alara wrote:
trufa wrote:
Alara wrote:

Trufa, I looove your ideas!!!! lol! Smoking, shaving or having hands in his pockets; all very yummy, count me in LOL! Wink Wink Wink

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink It´s a manly view...........

two other pics from Albert Noobs.Thanks to jrhysmeyers.com to share it.

ALBERT NOBBS 2vsnls9

This is a promo pic........ Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

ALBERT NOBBS Fyhird
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Thank you for these Trufa! I think he looks a lot like he did in Belle du Seigneur: Very Happy Hairline and all.

ALBERT NOBBS 103y5pl
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

The official website of Albert Nobbs is online now: http://www.albertnobbs-themovie.com/

Enjoy! Has some nice production notes and photos, though only one of our Jonny. Price of having a small part I guess...
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 am

In jrhysmeyers.com they say that AN is released in UK on 12/16/11. You know something more about it? It would be great if Jonny attend it. By the way, the message board on this site was deleted today, without notice, other notes that were between February and April of this year, to. Notable lack of consideration and respect by those who had joined like me, and spent time and effort on this site. These people has offended me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Shanti, it was bound to happen. jrhysmeyers.com forum wasn't used as much anymore and the owner and moderator were never on there. Nevertheless, it is rude to just delete without notice. Unfortunately, that is what happened to JRM Anonymous too.

I don't know about a premiere date for the UK, but the official site mentions:

One week engagement begins Dec 21 NY, Dec 23 LA.
Opens in a theater near you January 27.

I think this is more for US audiences though. A premiere in February in the UK would not be strange, though, knowing this. In the Netherlands it will enter the cinemas March 8.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:08 am

Sorry, I got an article of BDS, here at AN, means, in the wrong place. Now I moved out where it belongs. Sorry again and thanks. Embarassed

Last edited by Shanti on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Very Happy Hey yes...we posted this in Foros Vogue some months ago... I don´t say if I posted it or no.....is a secret.... I try to hide my foros Vogue´s identity.... clown clown clown clown .But you must post this in Belle Du Seigneur not here that is Albert Nobbs.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:16 am

OMG ¡¡¡ Dear Trufa, I just realized my mistake. I do not drink, so it seems that I was a bit asleep. Now, I'll put this in the right place. Sorry. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 am

No need to apologise sweety. Very Happy It's no biggie.

I wasn't happy when the jrhymeyers.com forum got deleted with no prior notice, either. Evil or Very Mad I wanted to transfer some of my posts here. But, oh well, c'est la vie. cheers

JRMA disappeared in the same way Neutral . Anyways, JRM Curious is here to stay, LOL. Very Happy

Wish I knew when AN is meant to be released in Croatia. scratch scratch scratch
Please don't make me do illegal things, film distributing people, sirs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALBERT NOBBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBERT NOBBS   ALBERT NOBBS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALBERT NOBBS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: