JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help please! I'm looking for something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyra

kyra

Help please! I'm looking for something Empty
PostSubject: Help please! I'm looking for something   Help please! I'm looking for something Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:13 am

I've been reading and seeing a lot of articles and photos on JRM these days, here and on internet. So, I saw a few days ago a photo, in fact it was a page scanned from a magazine, with a kind of interview with JRM. Not quite an interview, there were some short questions, with three possible answers and he circled his answer. There were also phrases written by hand. On the top of the page it was written his name as Johny Rhys Meyers, something like that, and it was also a small picture of he and Scarlet Johanson. There were questions like: the best kiss in a movie, how many times he was inlove... I think I saw it here, somewhere, just can't find it anymore, I am looking for it for a couple of days. If someone knows what I am talking about, I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

So, this is why I love this forum! In only 15 minutes, Crissie helped me and sent me what I was looking for. Thank you! I already am addicted to this place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crissie

Help please! I'm looking for something Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please! I'm looking for something   Help please! I'm looking for something Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

I am glad I could help you Kyra Smile
Back to top Go down

Help please! I'm looking for something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: Off Topic :: Randomness-
Jump to: