JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The secret scripture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

The secret scripture Empty
PostSubject: The secret scripture   The secret scripture Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Jonny is in negotiations to join the movie The Perfect Scripture. Which role is unknown as of yet, but supposedly substantial.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/exclusive-jeremy-irons-and-jonathan-rhys-meyers-to-take-on-prominent-roles-in-big-screens-the-secret-scripture-30106526.html
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The secret scripture   The secret scripture Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Here is a little info on the book The Secret Scripture from Irish novelist Sebastian Barry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Scripture

Seems like a great story. I think I would like to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: The secret scripture   The secret scripture Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:02 pm

According to the interview I posted in the written interviews thread today Jonny will play Father Gaunt, a sinister priest in The Secret Scripture.

I got the e-book. Hope to read it soon.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: The secret scripture   The secret scripture Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:27 pm

yes I do the same AudreY! I have the book in my home because I took it in the public library. Interesting plot in my opinion and I think that the cast is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: The secret scripture   The secret scripture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 am

From Justjared:

"Jonathan‘s upcoming film The Secret Scripture, was just announced late last month. It also stars Jeremy Irons, Jessica Chastain, and Vanessa Redgrave, and will begin filming in June in Ireland! We can’t wait to check it out – it has an expected release date sometime next year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret scripture   The secret scripture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret scripture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: