JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seen jrm today

Go down 
+25
GalaxyLife
Kitty Redford
kyra
sunflowerj
anoul
MandyS
With Jonathan
nicki0223
Crissie
Editha171071
capulet
cyborgkitty
Redstar
fesis
vegas4
cherryblossom002
Jellyfish
Jayjay
gekko
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
Alara
gaja
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Lunchtime Soho celeb spot: Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

30 Nov

Still revelling in this mornings quick rendezvous with Johnathan Rhys Meyers...well, it more more like a brisk passing by! But still *sighs*

30 Nov

@Octiez:Having a lunch at capuccino cafe at Harrods&dining opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyers!He's daamn handsoome!And w/that accent!Omg

30 Nov

and there are more He is very busy Wink
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Thank you for these Gaja! He does seem to be out and about! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
Audrey

Audrey

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 pm

I had seen those on twitter retweeted by others. It's not weird that he is seen on the same day and same time though. It's usually at a shopping mall or on Oxford street or something like that. Public places where lots of people come. It's always nice to read about it, wonder if all sightings are always genuine, though.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 pm

wonder if all sightings are always genuine

that's what I mean are they real
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Some could be deliberately made up, sure; some might be people mistaking someone for Jonny. We can't know for sure. Smile

I've yet to see a Jonny look-alike though; in human or animal form, LOL.

seen jrm today 2hqaue0 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

I must go to londen Who knows I might see him lol
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Yup, we could all go, if not soon, then at least when we're old and grumpy. Laughing

seen jrm today 2604yue

I can be grumpy now, if it speeds things up. lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 am

Hey! thanks for the tweets!!! Yes probably sometimes people have mistakes and thought that see Jonny when he isn´t or perhaps only tell lies,...
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm

I find it quiet about jrm
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 pm

It's a funny time we live in, you can track a persons daily movement if enough people post it on social networking sites. Wink
I'm curious, actually I'm very curious, but I love how he likes to keep to himself. Very Happy It's fun knowing he's been spotted from time to time but I wouldn't want to know where he is all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 am

You also hear nothing of that church in Ireland where he has given money for I find it strange you hear nothing from him I have a weird feeling about it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm

It is a little bit weird that we don't hear anything about donating to Christ Churh in Dublin, but supposedly he donates many times to charity and I think most of the time we don't hear about it. He probably likes to do this in private and not brag about it. It's not his job to promote the auction for Christ Church, that's the auctioner's job.

That said, I think he hasn't fully recovered yet and is therefore keeping a low profile at the moment. There hasn't been any information on what was/is wrong with him this past years (and if I may carefully add, the years before that), except for some friends and some family members saying that is wasn't a suicide attempt but a relapse. That has been valuable (and Jay, thank you for your remarks on this subject - on the forum of jrhysmeyers.com, for anyone who hasn't been on that forum). We really don't know much, except that he has hit a real low. I think it is good that he takes time to recover.

He will get into the public eye again next year, when Albert Nobbs and Belle du Seigneur will premiere. Very curious about these movies by the way.

Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:53 pm

does anybody know more about @JRM_official on twitter is it real or fake ?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Gaja, I am not sure. On the one hand I have a hard time believing it is Jonny, but on the other hand the account is verified. How can an account that is not really Jonny be verified for so long? In an attempt to answer: perhaps because they don't post that much.

Anyhow, I am still not sure, but am sure we are going to find out some day.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: New sighting   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

RT:@ddmarini "I had lunch with Jonathan Rhys Meyers at a Japanese Restaurant. Hahaha he was sitting 1 table away from me."

Posted on Twitter today, I think. I only received a retweet.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:40 am

Good news. And we say the same thing every time, some people are very lucky. bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi girls!!!!!!!!!
yesterday I found this tweets on jrmfansite.org posted by atteniger. (Grazie!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
I hope you like it!!!!!!!!

ShakespeareDivaAlycia Smith-Howard
Amazing Christmas 'do' last night at BADA- Fiona Shaw, DJacobi, Kelly Hunter, Lucy Briggs-Owen, & was that Jonathan Rhys Meyers I spied!?...
14 dicember

(BADA is the British American Drama Academy)

@BrenPattersonBrendan Patterson
Went to Mark's Bar beneath HIX yesterday. Met Rhys Ifans & had the pleasure of helping find Jonathan Rhys Meyers umbrella #celebritystalker
4 hours ago

LizLymonLizLymon@
@BrenPatterson were they there together?
3 hours ago
BrenPattersonBrendan Patterson
@LizLymon Indeed they were!

louielee_CTLouie Lee
@BrenPatterson there are many JRM fans desperate to hear anything about him. Moi esp. But he is so private. Did he look happy and healthy?
2 hours ago

@louielee_CT He looked fine other than his umbrella was missing. It was of the small retractable variety ...
2 hours ago

louielee_CTLouie Lee
@BrenPatterson thanks! That is more news than I have had in two months! Its a cert. It will be a 'must have' fashion accessory tomorrow!
2 hours ago

louielee_CTLouie Lee
@BrenPatterson actually *now you are just teasing me* give out, was he with a woman. I won't cry if you say yes. Promise.
2 hours ago

@louielee_CT His party was leaving. Couldn't tell to be honest. Seems like a nice enough bloke
1 hour ago

HIX is "located in the heart of Theatreland. Perfect for pre or post theatre dining. "

He worked with Rhys Ifans in Vanity Fair...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Thank you for these Trufa! Very Happy I like Rhys Ifans, think he's well funny! Laughing Jonny was with a woman, maybe Reena? Pity it wasn't a hardcore fan that spotted them, then we would know her full biography, whoever she may be. lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Alara wrote:
Thank you for these Trufa! Very Happy I like Rhys Ifans, think he's well funny! Laughing Jonny was with a woman, maybe Reena? Pity it wasn't a hardcore fan that spotted them, then we would know her full biography, whoever she may be. lol! lol! lol!

Um I think that he was with Rhys.( two Rhys in the same palce.Many Welshhhhhh cheers cheers cheers ) but not sure if he was with a woman...........ummmmmmmmmmmm if he was with a woman I´m happy if he can start a new relationship with a new girl........ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 pm

bada ? where are the photo, s ? why is there no media I think if he goes to something like that that the media will be there
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Sorry, I read he was with a woman, instead was he with a woman. lol! I logged on, quickly read and replied before my brain tuned in. My fingers have a will of their own, LOL.

geek geek geek alien cat cyclops clown pirat pig cheers
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Nice to hear that he is going out and that he is looking fine.

Alara, I had to laugh reading about you misreading! But it happens to everyone.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Alara wrote:
Sorry, I read he was with a woman, instead was he with a woman. lol! I logged on, quickly read and replied before my brain tuned in. My fingers have a will of their own, LOL.

geek geek geek alien cat cyclops clown pirat pig cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! yesterday whn I found it also I read he was with a woman........and I think "ohh perhaps a new girlfriend?? The same ex grislfirend? "Next I continue with the tweets and well I can´t undesrtand.......I looked all the tweets next and "Oh! now I´m understanding!!!!!!!!" afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

I laughed at myself too, LOL!

I saw what you two wrote afters and had a Homer Simpson moment D'OH!!!!

seen jrm today 35ciyx1

seen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3lseen jrm today 2v0ew3l

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

seen jrm today Empty
PostSubject: Re: seen jrm today   seen jrm today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seen jrm today
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: General Discusion-
Jump to: