JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEAUTIFUL DAY

Go down 
+4
Alara
gaja
Audrey
trufa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I think that are beautiful day for al these fans.......

BEAUTIFUL DAY 25tzwp1

BEAUTIFUL DAY Bfkxma

BEAUTIFUL DAY 5vvsev

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

O, Trufa, love the ones in the snow. Had never seen those. Where did you get these from?

He isn't really wearing bright colors though, is he? He said that here:

Lovely interview by the way. Should put it up in the interview thread as well. I'll do that some other time. Should really sleep now.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Audrey wrote:
O, Trufa, love the ones in the snow. Had never seen those. Where did you get these from?

He isn't really wearing bright colors though, is he? He said that here:

Lovely interview by the way. Should put it up in the interview thread as well. I'll do that some other time. Should really sleep now.

Oh I don´t remember now exactly but I think that I found it many months ago in jrmfansite.org I think, or in a FB page or similar.
Also I like this interview, ussually I think that his interviews are good clever and frank! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Two photos of Jonny, snapped while walking around the streets in New York. Mind you these are by all means not new. Early 2010, I think.

BEAUTIFUL DAY Jonnydunkindonuts

BEAUTIFUL DAY Jonnydunkindonutspeacesign
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 pm

BEAUTIFUL DAY JRM-1

To me this is a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:21 pm

BEAUTIFUL DAY 30334976

when you come home and you find that Wink Very Happy to me that's a beautiful day Wink
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Good girls.....very good!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I like to open a stupid poll ,I know, lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! but...what do you think about the jacket that wear Jonny in the Audrey´s pics???
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:16 am

trufa wrote:
Good girls.....very good!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I like to open a stupid poll ,I know, lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! but...what do you think about the jacket that wear Jonny in the Audrey´s pics???

It's not stupid, I like the idea. Very Happy I love it, it's like a combo of 3 (from what I can tell scratch ) different ones and looks partially turned inside out. I think it's wacky, stylish and original. He has a strong neck and it looks great on him. I like the way he dresses. It's not the most important thing in the world, but clothes do speak of the person who wears them. I like his style and the fact he can be offbeat.
I know you can find a lot of people with eccentric styles in large cities but you can always tell when it's him; eclectic and versatile but with a definite theme, a feel to it. Me likey! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Alara wrote:
trufa wrote:

It's not stupid, I like the idea. Very Happy I love it, it's like a combo of 3 (from what I can tell scratch ) different ones and looks partially turned inside out. I think it's wacky, stylish and original. He has a strong neck and it looks great on him. I like the way he dresses. It's not the most important thing in the world, but clothes do speak of the person who wears them. I like his style and the fact he can be offbeat.
I know you can find a lot of people with eccentric styles in large cities but you can always tell when it's him; eclectic and versatile but with a definite theme, a feel to it. Me likey! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OHHHHHHH I think that my relationship with this jacket is awful: I hate it....I don´t like it ....sorry......yes I know Jonny is fantastic with it..but.......puffff Ok I like a lot this type of jacket with this slaps, I like the coats and similar...but no this. My friends also like it.........and one tell me that it´s from DEsigual a sapnish brand....so Thanks Jonny for this...... cheers cheers cheers cheers

He has a strong neck lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! He has the PEEEEEEEERRFECT neck.........is a world heritage also..like his mouth........

C´MON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPRESS YOUR OPINION ABOUT JONNY´S JACKET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 am

This jacket has a lot of time with him. Obviously he likes this jacket a lot. And dear Trufa, I like it too. Smile
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm

At the end of this poll I´ll make a graph with the results.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and I know my lovely girls that I´ll be the only ,...the one and onl, that say that HATE THIS JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL DAY Imager

P:S: Jack Nicholson is Jonny with his jacket and the woman is myself try to put it on a bonfire..........with a big knife..... confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I do not like that jacket He may like but one day the jacket had suddenly disappeared
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Leave that poor jacket alone! Mad It's not ugly. Rolling Eyes
It's just... I don't know... unique... and being unique is good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Well, I like the jacket. Like Jellyfish said, it's unique. It has something quirky to it, something special and I like that. I often buy clothes that have something special to it.

I am surprised that it is from Desigual, and on the other hand also not. I usually am not too big a fan of Desigual, but I have probably not seen enough of the brand to really make a good assessment of the brand.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Ok after a hardest job.... geek geek geek the results of the first poll is this:

BEAUTIFUL DAY 15rxht2

The triumph of Yes is terrific.... affraid affraid affraid
More polls come ......soon...... I think.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 pm

BEAUTIFUL DAY 421264_245732568835595_123031487772371_568312_917503798_n
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Jonny can make glasses look so sexy. And this isn't even the best example!

When he was spotted in Soho about a week ago one tweet said he was trying out glasses at David Clulow's. So maybe we will spot him with new glasses soon?
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Audrey wrote:
Jonny can make glasses look so sexy. And this isn't even the best example!

When he was spotted in Soho about a week ago one tweet said he was trying out glasses at David Clulow's. So maybe we will spot him with new glasses soon?

Who knows!!! But I think that this glasses are good for him and is a difficult model that not all type of faces do fine...

BEAUTIFUL DAY 260am92
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 pm

BEAUTIFUL DAY SexyTudorsSeason1Pressconference

Super sexy!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 am

(Extracted from JRMfansite message forum)

Adorable and beautiful smile. sunny

BEAUTIFUL DAY 48574910
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:20 am

Another good pic from the same site. Jonny looks sweet and sexy. Lovely. king

BEAUTIFUL DAY 40276510
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Let me share one of my favorite pict.it's from 2008 i think at L.A and this was for shure a very very beautiful day and look this small poochy the pooch !! sooo perfect!!

BEAUTIFUL DAY X17_on10

BEAUTIFUL DAY X17_on11
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

haha the dog looks more dangerous than his boss
Back to top Go down
gekko

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm

[quote="vegas4"]Let me share one of my favorite pict.it's from 2008 i think at L.A and this was for shure a very very beautiful day and look this small poochy the pooch !! sooo perfect!!

It's from May 2010
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

[quote="gekko"]
vegas4 wrote:
Let me share one of my favorite pict.it's from 2008 i think at L.A and this was for shure a very very beautiful day and look this small poochy the pooch !! sooo perfect!!

It's from May 2010
yep it is.but for shure L.A. thx for reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEAUTIFUL DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL DAY   BEAUTIFUL DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL DAY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Pictures-
Jump to: