JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

has he have a tattoo

Go down 
+6
vegas4
cyborgkitty
trufa
Audrey
Shanti
gaja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gaja

gaja

has he have a tattoo Empty
PostSubject: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

has he have a tattoo 81343-1049491502

has he a tattoo or not ?
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 am

No news if there is a tattoo or not. At least no one has seen it yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

I have no clue anymore whether he has a tattoo or not. Seemed like he got a tattoo in the summer though. The quietness around Jonny and now the winter months just don't really make it visible. And the twitter account has become quiet again as well, so we just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Ummm yes the tattoo topic....... confused confused confused confused We only know this about the tweet that a fan tweeted in August when she did a pic with him.....and the other "source" is the twitter account....that for me is not very clear. Yes Audrey, you´re right now winter is not the best season to see his tattoo ,if at the end it exists.....No with thissssssssssss cold weather........... No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am

Old picture, thought I'd throw it in here Smile

...from what I can see through the plastic; possibly a Binary Code (but I doubt he's that geeky like myself, lol), coordinates, or some kind of buddhist tattoo done in their traditional inking technique (he does wear Buddhist prayer beads)? What do you guys think?

has he have a tattoo 291830_247304115301587_100000660017513_802605_4273950_n_large-1
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm

what about new realy large tattoo that he did on his neck??? why so large??what means?what do you think about that??
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:47 pm

You mean the 'tattoo' when he was in Toronto? It's for the movie The Mortal Instruments: city of bones. So it's fake. It's a rune by the way, but don't knw the meaning of this particular one.

He does have a tattoo on his arm, the one with the dots.
Back to top Go down
JessySAB

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Anybody what those dots means?
Back to top Go down
HRH

HRH

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:47 pm

They are not dots. They are letters.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Is that the tattoo that says "No mud. No lotus."????

I think he has one of those. Smile
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:21 pm

The tattoo "No mud, no lotus" is along his right arm, it's not that one with letters. I saw it in another picture, don't remember where...

Found it, here, on the Topic of Mortal Instruments, page 6
has he have a tattoo Beziginhetcement_zpsd2bfdaa0
Back to top Go down
JessySAB

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:25 pm

What Kind of letters, what is the meaning????????
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 pm

There are two tattoos. One is kinda tribal with dots and lines the other has the text 'no mud no lotus'.

This is the meaning of those words:

“It’s like growing lotus flowers. You cannot grow lotus flowers on marble. You have to grow them on the mud. Without mud, you cannot have a lotus flower. Without suffering, you have no ways in order to learn how to be understanding and compassionate.” -Thich Nhat Hahn
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 pm

I think, like HRH said , that are little letters. I saw in one of the pics of Dracula that jrhysmeyers.com share in their gallery, I think the pics where he was with Illona in bed, with a leather pants. There is a pic where you can see the letters... but of course I don´t know what meaning... Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has he have a tattoo   has he have a tattoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has he have a tattoo
Page 1 of 1