JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tumblr page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Wanna come and see my page?! It's cute, you'll love it.king
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

What is the link to your tumblr page?
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm

lol! lol! lol! Sorry, I forgot the link.
http://ladymaca.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 am

Great page. My two favorite things JRM & animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 am

Redstar wrote:
Great page. My two favorite things JRM & animals Very Happy

Two best things in the world.
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 am

nice page you're also a cat fan i see cheers very sweet. Especially that little kitten OMG ADORABLE I love you

Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Very cute page Jelly. @ "I live for the nights that I won't remember" I woke up looking like Amy Winehouse this morning (no joke), and WITH a missing tooth!!! That was my Good Friday LMAO! *cries*

LOL'd @"two best things in the world" so true xD

Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:04 pm

cyborgkitty wrote:
Very cute page Jelly. @ "I live for the nights that I won't remember" I woke up looking like Amy Winehouse this morning (no joke), and WITH a missing tooth!!! That was my Good Friday LMAO! *cries*

LOL'd @"two best things in the world" so true xD

Thanks Capulet! tongue

Thank you, too! tongue I don't know about you but my New years resolution was to try to not look like Amy (God bless her soul Crying or Very sad ) but I miserably failed. Embarassed

I don't know where to write this and I'll write here. There is a TV station, I think that her name is "Action TV" or just "A TV" (I think that "A" stands for "action") and that television can read minds believe me. Some time ago I was flipping channels on and on... while thinking "Wanna see some good horror movie, come on!" and there he is "The ring" on "Action TV". The similar situation happened once more like month ago and than yesterday I was daydreaming about some Jonny movie and, you guess, there was Mission Impossible 3 on my beloved channel. pale Maybe it's stupid but to me it looks weird. alien
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 am

HAHAH, so strange! The ring is the scariest fraking MOVIE!!! I couldn't fall asleep infront of a tv for the longest time after watching that movie Shocked We need more films like that!!!

(I forget my front tooth is missing and I smile a lot , so I just know I startled many people this easter weekend, ROFL!! I like pretend I have a front tooth made of chocolate Shocked AHhhh *hoping the periodontist is open tomorrow!!*)
Tumblr page Easterbunny
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 am

cyborgkitty wrote:
HAHAH, so strange! The ring is the scariest fraking MOVIE!!! I couldn't fall asleep infront of a tv for the longest time after watching that movie Shocked We need more films like that!!!

(I forget my front tooth is missing and I smile a lot , so I just know I startled many people this easter weekend, ROFL!! I like pretend I have a front tooth made of chocolate Shocked AHhhh *hoping the periodontist is open tomorrow!!*)
Tumblr page Easterbunny

Well HELLO, Hello Kitty! Smile I like your avatar, it's cute! Wink

I hate dentists, I really do. Evil or Very Mad They are expensive charlatans and, in the end of a torture, I lose at least one tooth. I have a toothache bit I'm too afraid to go to the dentist.
Lol, I see that you had fun this holiday. Twisted Evil You better start to think about how to shock people next Christmas.
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Hehe, >.< kind of relieved that the dentist was closed today, but that means I have to go to class looking like a freak, LOL!

I felt kind of guilty for vandalizing his face, but I was appropriate and it had to be done XD
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Let me tell you something, it was quite funny. My mom and I had (It's incorrect I know Suspect ) a conversation today, she entered my room an saw Jonny's photo on my cell phone. The conversation went like this:

Me: Mom, I study, what...
Her (takes my cell and examines him): Oooohhhh, my baby, my special little boy!*melts*
Me: Mom... It's not Stefan...
Her: How is that...?? Yes he is! He's beautifull! *smilling proudly*
Me: Mom... Put your glasses on... Rolling Eyes
Her (finds her glasses): Ohh... Who is this?
Me: Mom...
Her: Where did you find him?
Me: It's nothing too important really I ...
Her: Do you have something to tell me? Wink
Me: MOM! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tumblr page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr page   Tumblr page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumblr page
Page 1 of 1