JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dunmore East

Go down 
+4
trufa
Shanti
Audrey
Jayjay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayjay

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:47 pm

For those of you who are interested in what the area looks like, I took some photos yesterday. Feel free to have a look.

Dunmore pics
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Great photos, Jayjay. Beautiful place. i think I could live there as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:01 am

Beautiful pics, Jayjay. It looks very peaceful. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayjay

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:29 am

My pleasure, Shanti! And thanks for the help posting them, Audrey.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks for all these pics Jayjay, I think that is marvellous and very similar to the place where I´m living.. well I live in a city but the landscape is the same.. Lovely!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jayjay

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you Trufa!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:05 pm

what is it nice there . I want to live there .I see me there to walk with my dog . and not too many people live there I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:12 pm

1 small downside they drive on the left Wink
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:12 pm

It looks so Western European. Very Happy I like it, to me the landscape looks like its from another planet.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
It looks so Western European. Very Happy

Perhaps because Ireland is Western Europe? Very Happy About as western as you can go. Very Happy Just teasing you, Jellyfish. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Audrey wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
It looks so Western European. Very Happy

Perhaps because Ireland is Western Europe? Very Happy About as western as you can go. Very Happy Just teasing you, Jellyfish. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah perhaps! Razz If you try to go more further you'll drown yourself. Very Happy
It really looks different to someone who is from almost oriental surrounding. Suspect
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:37 pm

NICE jayjay
Do you really live by the sea??
I'll think I'm going to move........ what a lovely area!! lucky you

greetz
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:58 am

Jelly you say Oriental surroundings, what would that look like? I ask b/c I've never been to Eastern Europe, one day I'll visit! Very Happy I recently moved from California (where I lived all my life) to Eastern Canada (which look a lot like these pictures Jay took) and it was foreign to me as well. I'm very use to the low-desert/low-vegetation scenery, and when I moved here I couldn't believe how green grass could get! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dunmore East  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunmore East    Dunmore East  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunmore East
Page 1 of 1