JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny artwork

Go down 
+4
Notzi
Alara
trufa
Audrey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm

To start this off. Two pieces of Jonny art.

Jonny artwork JRMdrawing

I would like to put the photo up from which the drawing was made, but I can't find it right now.

Jonny artwork StreetartJRM

No idea where the street is, but I'd be honoured if they would put me into grafity. Very Happy

Last edited by Audrey on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Some more artwork...

Jonny artwork Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers_by_AlinaDK
This one is made by Alina DK

Jonny artwork Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers_by_Jack_mnondeviantart
This one is made by Jack posted on Deviant Art.

And last, a caricature made by Neill O'Loughlin found on www.sportcartoons.co.uk.

Jonny artwork JonathanrhysmyerscaricaturebyNiallOLoughlinfromwwwsportcartoonscouk

Last edited by Audrey on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:43 am

Audrey wrote:
To start this off. Two pieces of Jonny art.

Jonny artwork Jrm_dr11

I would like to put the photo up from which the drawing was made, but I can't find it right now.

This is one of the best art works that I see....... I love you I love you I love you I love you I like a lot the technic.........it´s made in charcoal.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The pic......here...........

Jonny artwork 2419vnb

In my opinion the pic is also very very good!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Quote :
This is one of the best art works that I see....... I like a lot the technic.........it´s made in charcoal....

I found the pic of the drawing on facebook (Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group, it's nice, they have lots of videos and photos). I replied that it was beautiful and absolutely spot on, too (not these exact words, but something similar).

Thanks for the pic, Trufa. I had only seen it on JRM Anonymous, but do not have it myself.

Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:12 pm

It's very hard to know if something was really drawn or Photoshopped. At least I can't spot the difference in many cases. It took me 2 minutes to do these:

Jonny artwork 2wbtg8lJonny artwork 6qwif9Jonny artwork Fxwi9vJonny artwork 11lpili

I just applied basic Photoshop filters, didn't even change the default settings. And I am in no way an expert on photo editing, Very Happy so someone that's very good at it could do wonders. Not that I don't think computer generated images aren't art, I just can't tell if actual effort was put into making them. It's one thing to spend hours on a picture and another to just apply some filters like I did. Very Happy tongue

Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 pm

The street art one is computer generated. I thought the people looked pasted into so I typed the link into my browser and generated more: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jonny artwork 296m3rn

Jonny artwork 2u6fwvc

Jonny artwork 117h3k4

Jonny artwork Dlsrqq lol! lol!

Jonny artwork Mmbc3q lol! lol! lol!

Jonny artwork Xas5mc

Please add yours, the address is: funny.fo.to Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Audrey wrote:
Quote :
This is one of the best art works that I see....... I like a lot the technic.........it´s made in charcoal....

I found the pic of the drawing on facebook (Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group, it's nice, they have lots of videos and photos). I replied that it was beautiful and absolutely spot on, too (not these exact words, but something similar).

Thanks for the pic, Trufa. I had only seen it on JRM Anonymous, but do not have it myself.

You´re welcome! yes I know this page of FB,also I like very much the album about quotes of Jonny said by others actors and similar. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Alara wrote:
The street art one is computer generated. I thought the people looked pasted into so I typed the link into my browser and generated more: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jonny artwork 2u6fwvc

Please add yours, the address is: funny.fo.to Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GREAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!! king king king king The king love himself so....muchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 pm

I think that the last draw that share Audrey is real... if isn´t real the technic is very ,very good... I see the lights in his back and some differences in some shadows so, in my opinion is a "handmade".
Funny pics Alara....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy one day I did a pic because one friend and me talked about..With what famous woman do you think that Jonny do a great couple.??? My chance was Megan Fox: yes I know I know is a very bad actress and perhaps silly, but she´s very beautiful..( well I don´t know if since I saw her last time she did some plastic surgery... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ) and well I copy and paste and the result isn´t so bad...... tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

trufa wrote:
I think that the last draw that share Audrey is real... if isn´t real the technic is very ,very good... I see the lights in his back and some differences in some shadows so, in my opinion is a "handmade".
Funny pics Alara....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy one day I did a pic because one friend and me talked about..With what famous woman do you think that Jonny do a great couple.??? My chance was Megan Fox: yes I know I know is a very bad actress and perhaps silly, but she´s very beautiful..( well I don´t know if since I saw her last time she did some plastic surgery... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ) and well I copy and paste and the result isn´t so bad...... tongue tongue

I am not an expert, it definitely could be real, I just can't tell. Embarassed

Megan is a very pretty girl, yes, very sensual. I don't think she needed plastic surgery. Plastic surgery doesn't make people look better. It just makes them look like they've had plastic surgery. tongue

But I think the pressures of Hollywood are huge and she is young. Smile
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Alara wrote:
trufa wrote:

I am not an expert, it definitely could be real, I just can't tell. Embarassed

Megan is a very pretty girl, yes, very sensual. I don't think she needed plastic surgery. Plastic surgery doesn't make people look better. It just makes them look like they've had plastic surgery. tongue

But I think the pressures of Hollywood are huge and she is young. Smile

For me MEgan Fox is one of the mos beautiful girls in teh world of Cinema...... for me is the Ava Gardner of our time ( well I know Ava always was marvellous and she was a very interesting woman) And like you say I think that she ´s perfect and no need plastic surgery but perhaps she did it.I´m not sure....... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ..
Back to top Go down
Notzi

Notzi

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 am

LOL @ the lion one! Here's some fan art of Jonny:

Jonny artwork Tumblr_lw6for6k261qe74s4o1_500

Love,

Notzi

Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Razz I love you tongue bounce cheers afro
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:49 am

Jonny artwork 4AC9B64F-88BE-4F86-BE78-3184F63B8865
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 am

Jonny artwork 969226C1-41AD-4A79-9977-48B88DB66387
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Jonny artwork 96702043-3222-4EDA-B110-2BF2FE1EA56C
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Jonny artwork 116jgx4

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Jonny artwork 450C5C2E-4E66-4D16-9496-EC55FEA9E8B3

Leaving the airport
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:00 pm

OMG you 2, HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! Those are both fantastic! Left me in stitches here!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! Well done!!!!!!!!!

Jonny artwork 717fcx lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Jonny artwork D608697C-BEEF-4477-B8F0-A80CF7405A14

Santa give me jrm for Christmas Wink
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Jonny working on his artwork for Art Raid, 2008

"Jonathan Rhys Meyers paints for Konk
Next Weds 1st at 6pm we have a very special Art Raid for Konk

"We asked Johnnys sister to give us a hand and she kindly told Johnny and so we spent last night coming up with something. Here some shots of the action
He really was a lovely guy and unusually had a great collection of pieces by Paul Insect and Micallef."

Source: Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group.

Jonny artwork Jonnymakingart

JRM Appreciation Group said this is for Art Raid to, but I don't know what's going on there.
Jonny artwork Jonnyanddogforart

The poster for Art Raid
Jonny artwork PosterforArtRaid
Look at the very serious misspelling of his name! Shame on them!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Jonny artwork PosterKeepaBreastExhibition2011

Jonny artwork JonnyspieceforKeepaBreastFoundation

The art piece of Jonny from Keep a Breast Foundation. I had to think about his art piece, but when I saw the meaning, I loved it.

The first photo is apparently the exhibition poster. And here is Jonny's piece at the exhibition.

Jonny artwork ExhibitionKeepaBreast
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Again courtesy of JRM Appreciation Group

Plate for Parkinsons, 2009

Jonny's plate won the highest bid of $1,714.96!

Here is a link to the article and a nice post from the winner of the plate (Jonas Cosh) and the story behind it - very nice story I am sure Jonny was pleased with the outcome.

http://www.jrmfansite.org/2009/06/653

Here's Jonny's piece:

Jonny artwork ArtplateJonny
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Lastly, I found this one somewhere on Facebook. I love this graphic. I would put it on my wall if I could.

Jonny artwork Jonnygraphic
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

Audrey wrote:
Jonny working on his artwork for Art Raid, 2008

"Jonathan Rhys Meyers paints for Konk
Next Weds 1st at 6pm we have a very special Art Raid for Konk

"We asked Johnnys sister to give us a hand and she kindly told Johnny and so we spent last night coming up with something. Here some shots of the action
He really was a lovely guy and unusually had a great collection of pieces by Paul Insect and Micallef."

Source: Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group.

JRM Appreciation Group said this is for Art Raid to, but I don't know what's going on there.
Jonny artwork Jonnyanddogforart

The poster for Art Raid

Look at the very serious misspelling of his name! Shame on them!

Thanks Audrey!!!!! This is one of my favourite Jonny´s pic....is great. I don´t know where and when it was make it...........
Yes!!!!!!!!!! misspellingggggg................. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonny artwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny artwork
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next