JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Media alert!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Todd and Erin
Hear our chat w/ Jonathon Rhys-Meyers (The Tudors) Monday @ 7:10--we may need subtitles, his Irish accent gets thick! pic.twitter.com/zdJzJWnP

Radio chat with Jonny on Monday. It's a US station, so don't know if we can all listen to it. Here is a link though:
http://www.b987.com/article.asp?id=538298. Don't know if it will work though.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh great! first Jonny´s inteview in years! I hope that anybody share this in youtube or similar and we´ll can listen what he´ll say about his future projects! Thanks for the info Audrey! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:53 am

Well, I should credit Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group on facebook.

By the way, in case anyone wants to try to listen. The time is local Utah time, about nine hours time difference (it's earlier in the US) with continental Europe, if I am not mistaken.

And, I hope someone will tape this too, as tje time is pretty lousy to listen, I will still be at work or on my way home!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 am

Audrey wrote:
Well, I should credit Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group on facebook.

By the way, in case anyone wants to try to listen. The time is local Utah time, about nine hours time difference (it's earlier in the US) with continental Europe, if I am not mistaken.

And, I hope someone will tape this too, as tje time is pretty lousy to listen, I will still be at work or on my way home!

Sorry, time difference is 8 hours, 7 with the UK. So, broadcast will be around 15.00 hours in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, and some other European countries.

And, I also wanted to add that this was only announced on the twitter page from the radio programme. So, I think it is true, but we'll have to wait to see what really happens.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 am

Todd and Erin‏@ToddandErin

@donnab824 @WriterCindyWB @waffleandblah Ladies, I'll put the Jonathan Rhys-Meyers interview online after we air it Monday w/ a link here.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:15 am

Well, that at least saves us a lot of trouble. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Todd and Erin‏@ToddandErin

I've been stood up! Jonathan Rhys-Meyers just postponed the interview.I'll let you know when his people reschedule Sad
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Such a pity. Was so looking forward to it. Hope it will be rescheduled soon.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Todd and Erin ‏@ToddandErin
Bracing myself for the screams--looks like the Jonathan Rhys-Meyers interview is back on for next week. Any questions?

so perhaps we can ask some of our questions to Jonny!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 pm

We could always send them in, see if they get answered. But which onces do we choose?
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Allright, I have looked through our questions tread and thought these would be questions I would like to ask:

Who are your rolemodels and why?
What would you like to accomplish professionally and/or personally?
What makes you happy? Are you happy now?
If you were given the power to change one thing in your life with the snap of your fingers, what would it be?
Do you still write stories and poems? How would you describe your stories and poems? Doe you think you will ever publish them?
How religious do you comsider yourself and has this changed over the years? What religion do you practice and how do you practice your religion?
How would you describe yourself?
Do you think true love can conquer all?
Do you have twitter or facebook?
How did you choose your stage name? I understand Meyers is your mothers maiden name but where does Rhys come from?
Do you have any regrets?
You have said that The Tudors has cost you many film roles, yet now you are going to play in the tv series Dracula. Why did you choose this part? How long do you expect the series to run or how long would you like to play Dracula?

Hmm, maybe I should just send them to that radio station, if I can figure out how, that is. Twitter would be a bit to short, now, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Audrey wrote:
Allright, I have looked through our questions tread and thought these would be questions I would like to ask:

Who are your rolemodels and why?
What would you like to accomplish professionally and/or personally?
What makes you happy? Are you happy now?
If you were given the power to change one thing in your life with the snap of your fingers, what would it be?
Do you still write stories and poems? How would you describe your stories and poems? Doe you think you will ever publish them?
How religious do you comsider yourself and has this changed over the years? What religion do you practice and how do you practice your religion?
How would you describe yourself?
Do you think true love can conquer all?
Do you have twitter or facebook?
How did you choose your stage name? I understand Meyers is your mothers maiden name but where does Rhys come from?
Do you have any regrets?
You have said that The Tudors has cost you many film roles, yet now you are going to play in the tv series Dracula. Why did you choose this part? How long do you expect the series to run or how long would you like to play Dracula?

Hmm, maybe I should just send them to that radio station, if I can figure out how, that is. Twitter would be a bit to short, now, wouldn't it?

Perhaps in a MP on Fb?

https://www.facebook.com/toddanderin2
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 am

I think those questions are very good I hope they ask him
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Well, I have send the questions by PM on Facebook, thanks for that tip, Trufa.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Audrey wrote:

You´re welcome!

Hope that we´ve enough luck and Todd an Erin ask him some of them..... cross fingerssssssss..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 pm

trufa wrote:
Audrey wrote:

You´re welcome!

Hope that we´ve enough luck and Todd an Erin ask him some of it!!!..... cross fingerssssssss..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

@AnnyDepp The radio tour is supposed to be Friday. Still waiting for my time. I have a HUGE list of questions thanks y'all!
12 sep

AnnyDepp asked Toddand Erin when Jonny's interview will be. The above is what they answered. So, Jonny is doing more interviews?!?!
And on radio. We should be getting spoiled then... At least I hope we will be spoiled. Anyways, the Todd and Erin interview wil be on Friday. We'lljsut have to wait for all the rest.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Darn, seems like we have to wait till Monday to hear the interview...

@new_song7 We pre-tape it so I can add post-production goodness from his movies, The Tudors, etc. We'll air it Monday and I'll post it here.

Ooh, where's my patience when I need it?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm

I also hope I could read it somewhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

kyra wrote:
I also hope I could read it somewhere Smile

You can listen to it, it's a radio interview. And the station will post a link after they have aired it, which will be on Monday.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 am

I will check if I can get it on Monday. The link of the station is in the first post, I think.

I have tried this link, but it seems that I cannot listen it live.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 am

kyra wrote:
I will check if I can get it on Monday. The link of the station is in the first post, I think.

I have tried this link, but it seems that I cannot listen it live.

No, the live listening is area limited. I think they will put the link on twitter as well. When I see it, which will most likely be Monday evening, as I have to work again on Monday, after a two week holiday, I will post it here.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:47 am

It would be great, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm

JRM Source tweeted that the interview is still be edited as the radio connextion was apparently bad. Don't know how she knows, but I think it is legit. So we have to wait yet a little longer.

Also, in one of the tweets from @toddanderin it was the mention of a radio tour, so eone then asked if Jonny was doing more interviews and todd and erin answered that as far as they understood six radio stations in North America. So, perhaps more interviews to show up online in the coming days, weeks. Keep a lookout for them. Hope they are posted online, anyway.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am

Has anyone found something new about this radio interview ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Media alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media alert!   Media alert! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Media alert!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next