JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibly new project?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Possibly new project? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly new project?   Possibly new project? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm

I follow Victoria Keon-Cohen on Twitter and recently she posted this interview that Kiss Me Stupid had with her. She mentions another movie she is working on with Jonny.

Here is the link: http://www.kissmestupid.co/2014/01/11/victoria/

And this is the fragment of the piece I was talking about:

Do you have any movie projects currently on the go? Yes, I am working on a female lead action western. It is in development at the moment, we have done a treatment shoot for the girls and I am working with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Don't know Jonny's involvement: producer or actor or whatever.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Possibly new project? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly new project?   Possibly new project? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Audrey wrote:
I follow Victoria Keon-Cohen on Twitter and recently she posted this interview that Kiss Me Stupid had with her. She mentions another movie she is working on with Jonny.

Here is the link: http://www.kissmestupid.co/2014/01/11/victoria/

And this is the fragment of the piece I was talking about:

Do you have any movie projects currently on the go? Yes, I am working on a female lead action western. It is in development at the moment, we have done a treatment shoot for the girls and I am working with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Don't know Jonny's involvement: producer or actor or whatever.

Perhaps producer in this time. Victoria have a susccess with her flim career.I hope that nobody thinks that she´s with Jonny for this reason , because I think that Jonny isn´t a very important actor now in the "industry" . Unfortunatelly I think that he´d a very bad luck and don´t have good roles, or good movies with good publicity..  No No No No No No 
In other hand: I think that Victoria probably is a interesting person.
Back to top Go down

Possibly new project?
Page 1 of 1