JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New interview is comming up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessySAB

New interview is comming up!  Empty
PostSubject: New interview is comming up!    New interview is comming up!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 am

Just take a look at Twitter, a Journalist did an new interview with Johnny, she said he has a lot of projects coming up, read the quote here, interview not out yet!

https://twitter.com/kathryn42

Here is a pic from a Italian fan-FB-site:

https://www.facebook.com/JonathanRhysMeyersIceEyesItalia?fref=ts
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: New interview is comming up!    New interview is comming up!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Just to make clear: The pic is not from the interview, it was a interview by telephone and will apparently appear in the Evening Standard somewhere next week. I have heard it is a short interview. But anything is good.
Back to top Go down
JessySAB

PostSubject: Re: New interview is comming up!    New interview is comming up!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes, that's right the photo is old. I don't know when it was taken. Sorry, for mistake!

I'm not sure what photo or if the Evening Standard will use a photo, also I don't know how small the interview will be. But it sounds great. Better a small great interview than a two page interview with everytime the same old questions and nothing new!

Back to top Go down
GalaxyLife

GalaxyLife

PostSubject: Re: New interview is comming up!    New interview is comming up!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Thank you Jessy. Can't wait to read it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New interview is comming up!    New interview is comming up!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New interview is comming up!
Page 1 of 1