JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle du Seigneur

Go down 
+9
kyra
trufa
gaja
cyborgkitty
gekko
Jellyfish
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
Audrey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 pm

BananaFilmsBEBanana Films
@elli_dk You're welcome! He's doing much better!
29 november

@alins_ff You're welcome! The movie is coming out beginning of 2012. He's really amazing in the movie, I can tell you that Wink
29 november

Jeudi dernier Jonathan Rhys Meyers est venu à Bruxelles faire des Voix Off pour le film Belle du Seigneur. Voici...

Belle du Seigneur JonathaninBrusselsforBdS

This just makes a girl so happy. Very Happy

Last edited by Audrey on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm

And I can't wait for this movie to come out. Hope we get a date soon!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:23 am

It seems that the premiere will be in the first days of January, 2012, but has not been reported the exact day. Good luck Jonny, we'll see you there, some lucky people, in person. Others, like me, in photos or videos. It does not matter but to see you at last. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 am

It's great to read these positive tweets from Banana films!!

I'm really excited about this film. I love a glamorous leading man and lady in a dramatic love story with a tragic undercurrent (ie. Moulin Rouge, The Notebook, Captain Correlli's Mandolin, Romeo + Juliet...).

Can't wait to see JRM out on the promotional circuit..ie. red carpet, interviews....

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 am

This article was published in Foros Vogue.Spain and I translated for you. I hope the job is well done. I think it's very interesting.

La atmósfera era tensa en el 19/11/2010, cuando llegamos a Bélgica SPA en la casa donde los actores se quedó dos días. JMR y NV repiten, sin descanso, una escena larga, dolorosa y crucial, cuando Solal, como un torturador maquiavélico, se supone que debe matar el candor de la frágil ARIANE.
JRM se enfada....
Al principio, nos sorprendió, nos quedamos petrificados, JRM tiene un carisma fenomenal nos hizo casi tener la sensación de sentir escalofríos en la espalda, cuando al meterse bajo la piel de su personaje, poco a poco se ha poseído por una ira devastadora.
Si su carisma fácilmente impuso silencio en el plató, sus fallos recurrentes de texto hacen que haya la tensión adecuada. Un descanso era necesario, un coche les lleva al hotel. El tiempo para descomprimir y preparar en la intimidad, los términos de este cara a cara explosivo.

Una hora más tarde

JRM y NV volvió, ya estaban listos, el rodaje puede comenzar

Primera toma ACCIÓN
la escena se inició en un silencio pesado
SOLAL está involucrado en el interrogatorio de ARIANE, que presume que es culpable de la infidelidad; rápidamente JONATHAN tropieza, se olvida de su texto y deja escapar un rugido enorme (fuc. ..) que sacudió las paredes.
JMR, dice, enojado, a BONDER "," Tiene que salir esta escena ""
SEGUNDA TOMA segundo problema
(fuc. ... SH ....); la tensión está en su apogeo

TERCERA TOMA
tercera ronda y el mismo escenario, la cara y los ojos inyectados en sangre de JRM enojado como un campeón de tenis se perdió su partido. Pensamos en John Mc ENROE, talento incendiario ,y al mismo tiempo la capacidad de estar fuera de control.
Exasperado por sus errores, JMR deja, de repente, el escenario, con un cigarrillo entre los labios : necesita calmarse, dos minutos.... vuelve, y se reinicia el rodaje

CUARTA TOMA
otro fracaso, él grita (fuc. .. )mientras da palmadas en la mesa como un sordo y no muy lejos de tener un ataque de nervios

Estamos viendo el primer mini-psicodrama , pero estamos fascinados. Porque entendemos que el actor está entrando ahora en su papel.

Como un boxeador . Poco a poco ganó por la rabia al obsesivo SOLAL; JRM se calienta y finalmente, tomó posesión de su carácter. En el undécimo tomado, ya no es un actor, se convirtió en SOLAL.El resultado tiene éxito, es fascinante.

Inmediatamente, una sonrisa, en libertad, Jonathan se unió al equipo que va a almorzar en una carpa improvisada .
¿Qué difícil es la tarea del actor???

The atmosphere was tense on 19/11/2010, when we got to Belgium SPA in the house where the actors stayed two days. JMR and NV repeated without rest, a long scene, painful and crucial, as Solal, as a torturer Machiavellian, is supposed to kill the fragile innocence of ARIANE.
JRM is angry ....
At first, we were surprised, we were petrified, JRM has a great charisma but made us almost feel chills in the back, when he is getting under the skin of his character, gradually has been owned by a devastating wrath.
If his charisma easily silenced the set, his text recurring faults maintains the proper tension. A break was needed, a car takes they to the hotel. The time to decompress and prepare in privacy, the terms of this face to face explosive.

An hour later

JRM and NV returned, they were ready, the shooting can begin

First take ACTION
The scene opens in a heavy silence
SOLAL is involved in the interrogation of ARIANE, which is presumed to be guilty of infidelity, JONATHAN quickly stumbles, forgets his text and lets out a huge roar (fuc. ..) that shook the walls.
JMR, says angry, to Bonder, “This scene has to come out”
SECOND TAKE second problem
(SH ....); fuc. ... tension is at its peak

TAKE THREE
third round and the same scenario, the face and eyes bloodshot. JRM is angry as a tennis champion who missed his game. We think on John Mc ENRO, incendiary talent and ability while being out of control.
Exasperated by their mistakes, JMR stops suddenly the scene, a cigarette between his lips: he needs to calm down, two minutes .... again, and restart the shoot

TAKE FOUR
another failure, he screams (fuc. ..) while slapping on the table as a dull and not very far from having a nervous breakdown.

We are seeing the first mini-psychodrama, but we're fascinated. Because we understand that the actor is now entering into his role.

As a boxer. Slowly he won whith his rage to the obsessive SOLAL. JRM is heated and eventually took possession of his character. In the eleventh taken, is no longer just an actor. He became successfully in Solal. Is fascinating.
Immediately, a smile of freedom, Jonathan joined the team that goes to lunch at a makeshift tent.
How hard is the task of the actor??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Belle du Seigneur is now listed to screen at the Berlin Film Festival and it will be shown 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 pm

That is good news. When is the Berlin film festival?
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Audrey wrote:
That is good news. When is the Berlin film festival?

Opening: feb. 9.
Back to top Go down
gekko

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am

The screenings will be on 10 & 11 Feb at the European film market for prospective buyers (like the screenings at the AFM in November). Maybe it will be picked up by a distributor this time. (I found this on the site of Stealth media group)
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 am

Wasn't BdS shown at the Berlin film festival last year als well? Hope they do find a distributor this time.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I don't know about the movie but i just finished reading the book and I was "OH MY F.....G GOD!" (These were my approximate words, I used another ones but have similar meaning Wink ). The book, and I'll repeat, THE book is fantastic.
I don't know have you ever noticed that every writer have his own favorite character, character who defines his literary work, character who represents writer himself, his own thoughts, fears, dreams, his own personality. Solal represents Albert Cohen's identity card, his literary obsession. Yes, in the middle of this story is a romance between Solal and Ariane but the thing is just more bigger than that. Ariane is just a collateral damage and Solal too but for other reasons. It's a story about war, despair, disappointment, and personal and moral disaster of one man. I don't want to talk about details, I mean I could but it's not fair, but I hope so that he was a good choice for this movie and that he used this opportunity to make it big. Played well this role can be a role of a life time. And I'm afraid and angry in the same time because they chose a model to play Ariane. I won't say more, I have not seen the movie and don't want to judge (too much Twisted Evil ), but It's such a waste of a good role. No
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Belle du Seigneur BelleduSeigneur

Belle du Seigneur BelleduSeigneurofficial
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:05 am

Thank you very much to Barbara Heidi, who wrote these beautiful news about BDS in JRMfansite M. forum, and I cut and paste below. It's worth reading this. sunny

saw belle du seigneur at the berlinale the 11th of february, it is a very beautiful film and a very free adaption of the novel.jonny acts very sensitiv and amazing. there are many great close ups.the photographer is an artist. jonny and natalie look very handsome and beautiful. natalie could have act better in the last part of the film. extremly beautiful locations.
the screening was on the eureopean filmmarket 4 times, two times on friday two times on saturday. the film is very beautiful. jonny work includes calm scenes and very rough and loud scenes and as well lovescenes.he is in the bathtube with natalie v. he did all these very good
and authentic. he looks very elegant in the costumes of this historical time. the audience need a little historical knowledge about germany and italy and of course the völkerbund and switzerland.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm

I hope we get to hear a premiere date soon. On IMDB the film is finally listed as completed, so...
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Nothing new, thought I'd throw this in here, it's from an Italian fan site. Just some photos I haven't seen before during the filming.

http://jonathanrhysmeyersfirstitaliansource.forumcommunity.net/?t=43065442
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 am

I have read in JRMfansite that in April 20, will be known the list of films that will be presented at Cannes Festival. I always thought it would be the perfect place for the release of BDS. I hope my dreams come true. sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Belle du Seigneur not in competion at Cannes Film Festival   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

Well, the movies in competition at the Filmfestival of Cannes have been announced. Belle du Seigneur is not in the official selection. The article I read (in Dutch, was the only one I could find right now) didn't mention which films are going to be shown Out of Competition, so there is a little change that the movie is going to be shown after all, but outside competition.

I'll add the link to the article in Dutch anyway:

http://focus.knack.be/entertainment/film/filmnieuws/film-met-schoenaerts-in-officiele-selectie-cannes/article-4000082932076.htm

You'll have to copy and paste as the site doesn't really work properly at my work place.

Edit: Well, maybe the link does work. Weird stuff.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Belle du Seigneur not at all at Cannes
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 pm

I think Belle du Seigneur not even comes in the cinema but it comes on DVD the film was made ​​in 2010 almost 2 years ago and no commercials for the movie nothing so if that movie will be cinema it be very quickly
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 pm

gaja wrote:
I think Belle du Seigneur not even comes in the cinema but it comes on DVD the film was made ​​in 2010 almost 2 years ago and no commercials for the movie nothing so if that movie will be cinema it be very quickly

Maybe you are right, but the movie was made late 2010, so just 1,5 years ago. That is not so strange for a movie. But it should come in the cinema soon or it's not happening anymore.

That there haven't been commercials isn't strange, however, if the producers don't know when it's going to the cinemas.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm

that means the movie is not sold in berlin otherwise they knew When he comes in the cinema
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 am

It's difficult to find a distributor if the film is not commercial. Any movie based on a book rarely can achieve commercial success. The producers and casting agents have tried to commercialize the movie with the cast but apparently failed because the book is classic and shallow Twilight minds can't comprehend it.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Belle du Seigneur SetphotoBdS

I'll put this one in the photo thread Jonny showing his talent at work as well.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Because we still don't know when Belle will come out, here are some on set pictures

Belle du Seigneur WalkingwithacoffeeBelle du Seigneur TeacoffeeorhotchocolateBelle du Seigneur WithNataliaonsetBelle
Belle du Seigneur TimeforchocolateBelle du Seigneur Towniswalkingouttoseethecast
Belle du Seigneur Towhomishetalking
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Previous photos and photos to come are all courtesy of JRM Appreciation Group

Belle du Seigneur SosweetwithNataliaBelle du Seigneur SmileonsetBelle
Belle du Seigneur RelaxingonsetBelleBelle du Seigneur SetBelleduSeigneur
Belle du Seigneur Jonnystrikjefatsoeneren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belle du Seigneur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle du Seigneur
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum