JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle du Seigneur

Go down 
+9
kyra
trufa
gaja
cyborgkitty
gekko
Jellyfish
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
Audrey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 pm

There are more, but I'll post them another time. Because we might still have to exercise patience for some time longer.
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 am

Thanks for those lovely photos...Belle du Seigneur can't come out fast enough!!

I have a link to share too if you ladies haven't seen/heard it before. It's a really nice radio interview with JRM when he was at the Abu Dhabi film festival in late 2010. He talks about his connection to that region, his pets and making music in 2011. He also shares a Hollywood lesson he learned from John Travolta...it's kinda cute and on point to hear him say "are you never gonna smile again, Johnny??" over and over again. JRM also introduces Belle du Seigneur..or, as he says "Belle de Seignier" towards the end.
http://gulfnews.com/radio2/accalia-chats-with-international-celebrities-jonathan-rhys-meyer-and-uma-thurman-1.700991

Awww..bring on "Belle de Seignier" then!!

I'd also just love to see JRM and Natalia promote the film with a Vogue photoshoot like this. Natalia has already done some really great spreads for American Vogue with Ewan McGregor (July 2010) and Michael Fassbender (May 2012)...I hope her first cinematic leading man is next when the film finally comes out!
http://fashiongonerogue.com/natalia-vodianova-ewan-mcgregor-peter-lindbergh-vogue-july-2010/
http://www.designscene.net/2012/04/natalia-vodianova-american-vogue.html

Maybe Natalia and JRM can model equestrian-inspired fashion in passionate photos that capture the essence of Belle du Seigneur.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Belle du Seigneur does not come in 2012 and 2013 in the cinema
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:41 pm

gaja wrote:
Belle du Seigneur does not come in 2012 and 2013 in the cinema

Why do you see this? Did you read anything about this?
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:46 pm

yes the films of 2012 and 2013 in the biscoop are already known just look at new films and see which movies are coming.and in 2014, a new mission impossible who knows he plays in it again
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 am

gaja wrote:
yes the films of 2012 and 2013 in the biscoop are already known just look at new films and see which movies are coming.and in 2014, a new mission impossible who knows he plays in it again

Sorry dear Gaja , but I can not understand. How this would work for BDS? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 am

I look at a site where the movies of 2012 and 2013 that come in the cinema stand and that film isn't listed
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 pm

gaja wrote:
I look at a site where the movies of 2012 and 2013 that come in the cinema stand and that film isn't listed

It seems logical, but call me optimistic, but it could still be squeezed in somewhere.

Must admit I find that hard to believe. Well, as long as it comes out on dvd...
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Here are some more photos of Belle du Seigneur... To keep the waiting bareable.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Towniswalkingouttoseethecast

Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 StretchinghislegonsetBelle

Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 SosweetwithNatalia

Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Sosweetwithchildren
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Don't know if there is anyone who knows Italian. Marie Claire Italy has posted an article on Natalia Vodianova related to Belle du Seigneur.

http://www.marieclaire.it/Attualita/Natalia-Vodianova-protagonista-del-film-Belle-du-Seigneur

I have put it through Google translate. It's not a great translation, but it's something.

La Belle du Seigneur Natalia Vodianova and debuts now in the film based on the novel by Albert Cohen.
cinemaTuesday, July 17, 2012

When the cult house Gallimard, Belle du Seigneur, captivated the imagination (and Eros) of half of Europe, supermodel Natalia Vodianova was not yet born. Perhaps, the masterpiece of Albert Cohen about the impossible love has marked many of the adolescences Sessantottini (the book came out in the Paris university), Vodianova read it much later, between one set and another, between a tempered fashion and a holiday weekend with her three sons.

One of the most popular (and paid) top models in the world
She must certainly have read it because it is the Russian supermodel who has touched the (difficult) task of interpreting Ariane, co-star in the film that brings Glenio Bonder Belle du Seigneur movie (out this week in France). Set between Geneva and a suite at the Ritz, in this intricate tale of love Natalia plays the role of Swiss aristocrat who begins an affair with married Solal, United Nations secretary, played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers (for some time boasted as her partner off the set). A debut starring Vodianova for a few years ago was a splendid appearance in War of the Titans in the role of Medusa and long before, while the sons of Sessantottini rediscovered the novel by Albert Cohen, she danced with a white tank top and crown in the video I Get Along from the Pet Shop Boys. The eternal Cinderella fashion, the market selling fruit grew up in a remote Russian village, and then entered the top five highest paid models in the world, has succeeded in a decade to debut many (other) times. As a top record of course, but also as a princess who married the aristocrat Justin Portman and a dream wedding with the fourteenth-century mansion, as a mother of three children under 30 (back on the catwalk in two weeks after birth), and then designers lingerie and muse for her friend Stella McCartney. And after a career without a single bad mistake she made her debut in the world of gossip. A top story tells the love is denied, she falls in love and got married. Why break with Prince Charming, aka Justin Portman, is no exception to those who waited for a false step of Vodianova: and do not forget to point out that even the new love is just around the corner and is the Bachelor Antoine Arnault (son of A. d. Bernard Arnault of LVMH).

The French press has already scrambled to fit into the film Belle du Seigneur (French weekly Les Inrocks argues that the poster "kitschissime" leaves already predict the worst) and the debut of Natalia from Cinderella to small aristocratic faithless may not end with the happy end as is normal when it comes to Supernova.

Natalia and her (seven) lives: exclusive interview: I will see if this interview is interesting. If it is I'll post it, after running it through Google translate.

Anyway, did you all notice that the article says Belle will be in the cinema's of France next week!

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Well, I don't know what the Italians think an interview is, but the interview is just a little bit of info on Natalia and not an interview. So, not so interesting.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Just heard that Belle will have its UK premiere at Chichester Film Festival in West Sussex on the 18/19th August
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Yeah, read that too. Hope that means it will come to other countries soon as well.

What do you think, will Jonny attend?
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 am

Another good news and this, was a highly anticipated. I think Jonny needs to walk the red carpet again, and the UK premiere of BDS, it would be a great opportunity and a good promotion for him and his work. You go dear boy. king king king

http://www.chichestercinema.org/film-festival/
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 am

Oh well good news also! I hope that the movie will be good and of course that Jonny walk in the red carpet cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Chichester International Film Festival: Stealth Media Group :The glossy period drama Belle Du Seigneur (15, 100 mins, showing Saturday, August 18, at 6.15pm, and Sunday, August 19, at 4.45pm) will receive its UK premiere. Based on Albert Cohen’s epic novel it tells the story of an ardent love affair between a high-ranking Jewish official, played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and the wife of one of his employees, played by Natalia Vodianova, on the eve of the Second World War.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

New pics from Belle Du SEigneur..... hope you like it...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.480498128641674.110234.335349583156530&type=1
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 pm

They are just gorgeous. O, i do hope we can see this movie soon. They have already kept us waiting for so long.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 pm

There are even more stills here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beatricefilm/6757199121/in/set-72157629027686139/
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Don't know if this is really true, but sounds like there is going to be a photoshoot of Jonny and Natalia for the Russian Marie Claire in honor of the release of Belle du Seigneur.

this is in Russian, so use Google translate.
http://allmediacompany.ru/blog/company_news/fotosessiya-dlya-oblozhki-marie-clair/
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Audrey wrote:
Don't know if this is really true, but sounds like there is going to be a photoshoot of Jonny and Natalia for the Russian Marie Claire in honor of the release of Belle du Seigneur.

this is in Russian, so use Google translate.
http://allmediacompany.ru/blog/company_news/fotosessiya-dlya-oblozhki-marie-clair/

Um the pic above is the photoshoot??The blond girl is similar to Natalia but the boy......
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:50 am

No date visible, only the year 2012. And what do you think about the name chosen by the Russian distributors, "The lovers"? sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 am

The trailer from BDS. Probably at the end go to the TV no at cinemas.. I don´t Know if in all places ...

Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:34 pm

I would love to see it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle du Seigneur
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: