JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Boss-

Go down 
+7
GlamrockShamrock
Notzi
trufa
Audrey
NeZayah
gaja
Alara
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:31 am

Hi all,

I'm Alara, the admin for JRM Curious. I created this forum cos discussing all things Jonny is great escapism for me and because I find him to be an interesting creature.

The previous two forums I was a member of went bust in one way or another so I decided to take things into my own hands.

I live in Croatia, the strangely shaped South-European country and I pretty much like it here, except in the summer when the temperature goes over 40 degrees C. Need I explain why?

-The Boss- Xn90s0

I love travelling and if I could I'd search the globe, exploring every patch of land, village, city, jungle and mountain top. Yes, I'd even go where it's hot. It's travelling, dammit! Whoohoo!

I'm a single parent, so if I'm not here as much as I should be, it's probably because my little monster angel is keeping me busy.

Spirituality, philosophy, the paranormal, alternative therapies, astrology, numerology, aromatherapy, psychology, archetypes, feng shui, symbolism and the like and also great interests of mine and I'm generally a very curious creature. The human brain fascinates me. I love to talk, learn and joke a lot and I get fascinated with certain subjects like you wouldn't believe. Creativity in thinking, open mindedness and understanding are things I hold in high regard.

As you may have noticed, I'm pretty laid back and silly so my administration will be pretty easy going. It takes a lot to piss me off but once I'm there it's scary so you might not wanna push it.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, uncontrollable urges to send me money or with just general chit chat. I'll try to reply quickly.

That's it from me, for now.

Cheers,
A

Last edited by Alara on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
gaja

gaja

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 am

I'm happy that there is a new form and it looks good thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeZayah

NeZayah

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:14 am

Yaay the forum is done! Looks beautiful! I'll be back with my own introduction. Tis too early in the morning for me right now lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nezayah.tumblr.com
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 am

Hello you two!

Great to see you here! I'm very glad you joined! The more the merrier! Wink
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Hey, we are back on!   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi all,

First of all, thanks Alara for taking matters in your own hand and creating this forum. Do have to get used to the pink, but that'll be fine.

My name is Audrey, which is also the name I used on the other forum, but now cannot use anymore, even though my account was deleted. Apparently, someone else stole that name. So now it's amg: am for the initials of my given names and g the first letter of my maiden name.

I live in the Netherlands, work at the government at an executive agency as an advisor and project manager, which pays less then I would want, but hey these are hard times, so I should be glad to have a job. Next to work I study to be a translator Spanish (to Dutch and vice versa).

I have become a fan of Jonathan last year when I first saw The Tudors. I had never even heard of him before, but was taken by Jonny after a few episodes. He's so intense, I just love it! Have been watching a lot since then, but have not seen everything yet.

I also like writing and have an idea for a book, but still have a little trouble writing it down and finding the time to write.

Lastly, I have offered to help Alara moderating, but we'll wait and see how busy it's going to be first. But Alara, you know how to reach me, so just give me the rights to moderate when you need the help. I'll see if I can promote the forum somehow. Maybe use twitter, seemed to work with the former forum.

Looking forward to seeing you all. I'll add a photo later. I'm at work now and not able to do it now.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Well hello!!!

I´m Trufa from Spain and I accept the invitation from Alara to this new forum...well I don´t know if I post very often or no but I try...I know that the language is a problem in my case.

I live in the north coast of Spain....yes I know that the rest of the world only knows the mediterranean coast, Andalucia, Madrid and Barcelona...but Spain is very interesting place and I hope that one day if you like it, you visit the north of my country, where I living.....it´fantastic!!!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I know Jonathan many years ago, because I like cinema a lot.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I think that he has talent and something special...but well is only my opinion.Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Alara I must say that I loooooooooove too muchhhhh that the messages are in purple..one of my favourite colours!!!!!!!!!!lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello Audrey (amg) and Trufa! I'm very happy you're both here, welcome!

Audrey, I'll try to see what I can do about your forum name. Wink I'll probably need moderators and I'm very grateful for the offer. Will let you know as soon as the need arises. Very Happy

Trufa, I can always understand our English, so that shouldn't stop you. I love your sense of humour and your amazing collection of Jonny pics! You're our Jonny encyclopaedia!

I know, pink and purple Embarassed but I reaaaally love purple and this pink seemed to complement it Razz !

Looking forward to your posts girls!

Warm welcome to all new members!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

yes you´re right: I ´ve many, many, many pics of Jonny....it´s the best for me... because if I post a pic I can´t write...........Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! ( oh I love this avatar.....jajaj)
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:51 pm

That's one great cat Trufa!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 pm

For Trufa:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Alara wrote:
For Trufa:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! oh I love the cats!!!! well I like the animals in general,but cats for me are special..........very elegant, very independent!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Alara wrote:
That's one great cat Trufa!!! lol!

IT´S A PIMP CAT.......VERY GOOD CAT TO JONNY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Whatever you did, Alara, it worked. I can use my former username again. Much beter that way. Everybody knows who I am this way.

Oh, Trufa, please post. I always understand your English perfectly, so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 pm

You're welcome Audrey!

And OMG that pic of Jonny on your avatar! *faints*
Back to top Go down
Notzi

Notzi

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:26 am

Hey, everyone!

I'm Nadiya, but my friends call me Notzi! Smile I'm from the United States, and I live in South Carolina (the small state that's shaped like a triangle). Glad to be a part of the forum! Smile Smile

Love,

Notzi

Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Razz I love you tongue bounce cheers afro
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 am

Hiya Notzi, welcome!

Thanks for joining the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi Notzi, great to see you here as well.
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi guys!

Nice to see so many of you from JRMA on here! That site was good while it lasted.

Thanks to Alara for giving this kind of JRM site another go.

Here's my brief introduction. I've been a JRM fan for a long time, ever since I first laid eyes on him in Velvet Goldmine about 10 years ago. However it's only relatively recently that I've been active in online discussion about JRM. Whereas before I was able to just sigh and say "well I hope he gets better soon" whenever I'd read about the occasional JRM airport arrest or rehab trip on sites like Perez Hilton, I was quite taken aback by the press reports regarding his wellbeing this past summer.
I'm so pleased to see him looking better in recent photographs!

I will make an effort to post here on some of the lighter-content threads. I feel like I've discussed the more serious stuff to death on other sites!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi GlamrockShamrock! Thanks for joining!

I prefer the lighter side of things too. I'll try to be present and keep the threads coming as much as I can. I enjoyed your posts on JRMA, was sorry I didn't get to read all of them.

Looking forward to seeing more of them!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 am

Hi, I "knew" Jonny in August Rush. It was a pleasant surprise to see this actor, with those incredible eyes, that delicious accent and so talented in his performance and his singing. And then ... I became a follower of his career. I am happy with his achievements and his problems hurts me a lot. Greetings to you all. king
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:42 am

Hello Shanti! Welcome to the forum! I'm very grateful so many of you joined from previous 2 places. Very Happy

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome Shanti. Nice to see you here.

Jayjay, welcome too. You haven't introduced yourself, but I saw you had registered. Nice to see you have come over to this forum. Know you are not in the habit of posting, but hope you will post from time to time. Doesn't have to be anything personal about Jonny, am curious what anyone thinks of his movies (if they have seen them), so curious what you think about them too.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I've asked Jayjay to join us, he was banned from JRMA. Hope he introduces himself but I'm thinking he probably won't. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jayjay

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi there,
Since I was so kindly invited by Alara (thank you Alara and also thanks to Audrey for the warm welcome) I decided to write a little introduction. I am Jay, work in the entertainment business. I am single, live in London with my dogs and have two horses; needless to say my dogs and horses mean the world to me.
Besides my pets I love music so I have also tried working as a promotor (on the side and in my spare time I might add) for a bit - promoting rock/metal bands (help them get gigs, help them to set up tours etc). The latter has taken a bit of a backseat lately but hopefully I will find time to do that again some time soon. As you can probably imagine promoting bands involves going to gigs and listening to the stuff before setting up formats etc- and time is the issue here.
I am not in the habit of posting stuff on forums (in fact I am still trying to find out how to post this introduction) but will stop by every now and then and say HI.
Compliments to you Alara, forum looks great, indeed the PINK takes some getting used to but already growing to like it lol!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Jayjay, maybe once you start posting, you won't be able to stop anymore. Although, time can be a factor in posting or not, too. Nice to know your name is really Jay, and such an interesting line of work. Can't beat that being a civil servant, interesting as it can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-The Boss- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Boss-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next