JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Boss-

Go down 
+7
GlamrockShamrock
Notzi
trufa
Audrey
NeZayah
gaja
Alara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayjay

-The Boss- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Cheers Audrey, we all 'gotta do something' and try to make a living, right? Bet being a civil servant is just as interesting. Believe it or not I love to travel (get travel a lot due to the job) but you can only travel so much, even in my job routine kicks in... nowadays I am actually happy to be at home and stay put for a bit.
Don't think posting is my cup of tea.. but I will stop by every now and then. Thanks again.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:43 am

Thanks for the nice welcome, Alara and Audrey. This space is friendly and comfortable. See you around.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:46 am

Shanti, you're welcome. Smile

Jayjay, I'm surprised you've written an introduction, lol. Wink Welcome, we might get you to post by deliberately writing stuff that make you react. (JOKE!) lol! lol!
Very Happy

And yup, pink isn't for the faint of heart, LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Welcome to the new members. I kew in other boards!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Pink is great but my fav is purple.........is fantastic.!!!!!! geek geek geek

Shanti: el verano esta en camino no??? sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm gonna have to take a pic of my purple-magenta corner. I love those colours. Magenta would of been too intense for the forum. I'll post the pics here just for Trufa, we share the love for purple, LOL! Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:27 am

-The Boss- - Page 2 2i6ng9v-The Boss- - Page 2 2mfxl40-The Boss- - Page 2 33lefd0-The Boss- - Page 2 Im5wg9-The Boss- - Page 2 9pyiox
-The Boss- - Page 2 Ea1eog-The Boss- - Page 2 Qxt3kn
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Very Happy And this was the Halloween theme:

-The Boss- - Page 2 I23xg3-The Boss- - Page 2 16ifbfa-The Boss- - Page 2 2dtaud-The Boss- - Page 2 Ndf6s-The Boss- - Page 2 149wft-The Boss- - Page 2 X3bo05
-The Boss- - Page 2 2ltj9r7-The Boss- - Page 2 5c101i

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 am

So, you've been busy with the decorations! Love them. Much have been a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 am

The Halloween one took a bit of time, almost entire day, with all the carving and the cupcakes etc. The purple one wasn't assembled all at once, it came together as I found stuff that matched. Very Happy Thank you. flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Ohhhhhh I like it!
I LOOOOOOOOOVe purple......... is one of my favourite colours with blue and black.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 am

Hi Trufa, yes, summer is close, but here where I live, in front of the Atlantic Ocean, we haven't had high heat days yet. But will come, and I do not like at all. It's very nice to find us here. Greetings.

Hola Trufa, si, el verano esta cerca, pero aqui donde yo vivo, en frente de el Oceano Atlantico, no hemos tenido dias de calor fuerte todavia. Pero ya vendran, y no me agrada para nada. Es muy lindo encontrarnos aqui. Saludos. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi guys!
Allow me to introduce myself, it's about time. Very Happy My English is like "Tarzan English" so forgive me and don't laugh hard. Jk, you can laugh, I like to make people happy. jocolor

The name is Sanja and, like Alara, I'm from "the strangely shaped (actually, we still don't know the current shape of our country, lol) South-European country and I pretty much like it here, except in the summer when the temperature goes over 40 degrees C." I really hate that too, tachycardia is killing me. Wanna move out to Finland or Norway.

Am 23 years old, trying to become professor of literature and philology, like to read everything but professional literature, I like music, good movies, psychology, art of understanding body language, history...
One more thing: I really, BUT REALLY like cats. I live with cats, eat with cats, talk with cats, dream about cats, paint cats, worship cats... Someone said that the cats are the only free spirits on Earth, and I agree.

I'm not a fan of Jonathan's looks or his personality. I know that journalists make up stories and I know that we don't really know him but I believe that in each lie consist half true and I don't like that at all. I'm fan of his acting and singing (especially singing, I think that the one who is responsible for his neglecting of musical career should go to jail). One of my favorite movies is "The children of Huang Shi", I cried for the first time in my life watching this movie... Ok, I must admit, I'm not made of stone, his eyes are the most beautiful I ever seen. They cause mixed feelings in me, I'm scared of them but in the same time I'm fascinated too. I get the above-mentioned tachycardia. Shocked

Enough about me for now. See ya! I love you

Last edited by Jellyfish on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi Jellyfish, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English. I didn't see anything wrong with it and so far all the people on this forum do not speak English as their mother tongue, so we all make mistakes.

Quote :
I'm fan of his acting and singing (especially singing, I think that the one who is responsible for his neglecting of musical career should go to jail).

I think we should send Jonny to prison then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 am

Hi Jellyfish, Very Happy

A very warm welcome to you!

It does get very warm in these parts, indeed. Wink But I love Spring, Autumn and Winter, so they make up for the Summer temperatures. Actually, I don't mind the heat when I'm down on the seaside. It's great there. But in town.... Sleep Sleep Sleep lol!

I really liked your intro. Jonny has a lovely voice, I agree. Very Happy

I love cats too. They are very free spirited and very funny. I've had more cats and dogs in my life, mostly because I don't have a back garden (or a house, LOL) and because cats need less attention, and with working and/or studying, I didn't always have time to provide the right quality of life a dog needs.

To welcome you, here are some of my fav cat pics that I have stashed in my computer: Very Happy

-The Boss- - Page 2 B7apvc
-The Boss- - Page 2 Xehjpg
-The Boss- - Page 2 9jzvo4

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Helo Jellyfish!!!!!!!
I live also in a south country of Europe but in the north coast of it ,so here the weather isn´t very hot fortunatelly... Today is very very cold, but well: we´re in december.!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I love cats also. Well I like animals but cats are my favourite. I ´ve a cat in my house and other four in the countryside.I think that they´re clever and elegant..... are fantastic!!!!!!!! flower flower flower flower
Welcome to this forum and I hope that you passs a great time with us!!!!!!

P:S: I find now this pic on google..... lol! lol! lol! lol!

-The Boss- - Page 2 168v9ua
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Well, thank you all! Very Happy
I like those cat- pictures, thank you... again! I just melted. flower
It seems to me that we have gathered here from all over Europe. He would definitely win the Eurovision Song Contest.... and speaking about that:
Audrey wrote:

He really makes me wanna kick some asses. I am a pacifist and I do not like to beat people down but when someone insists so much...

My computer is broken, full of viruses and I'm afraid that I can't be online as much as I want.

Alara- The forum is beautiful, I like the colors, It's so girly. Razz

Trufa- Hablo un poquito castellano (who doesn't?), nos vemos aqui. Me gusta el avatar.

Last edited by Jellyfish on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
Well, thank you all! Very Happy
I like those cat- pictures, thank you... again! I just melted. flower
It seems to me that we have gathered here from all over Europe. He would definitely win the Eurovision Song Contest.... and speaking about that:
Audrey wrote:

He really makes me wanna kick some asses. I am a pacifist and I do not like to beat people down but when someone insists so much...

My computer is broken, full of viruses and I'm afraid that I can't be online as much as I want.

Alara- The forum is beautiful, I like the colors, It's so girly. Razz

Trufa- Hablo un poquito castellano (who doesn't?), nos vemos aqui. Me gusta el avatar.

Thanks, Very Happy ! It's a well known fact that girls rule. cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you queen queen lol! Wink

I hope you get your computer sorted out soon enough. It's annoying when it's infested with stuff. Rolling Eyes

I wish I knew how to read and write in Spanish. Very Happy I can understand some words when spoken. I'll just have to visit Trufa one day and get a few lessons. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 am

Hi Jellyfish, welcome here, is a pleasant and beautiful place, right? And I see that you like cats. I found this pic and I want to share it.

-The Boss- - Page 2 011410
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Jellyfish: que bien que hables un poquito de castellano ¿te parece dificil??
Alara: yes of course: in my situation that now I don´t have a job,perhaps a good solution is a "master class of Spanish" lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Trufa, I'm out of work now too! Had a bad year altogether, privately and professionally. I'll have to pay you in some other way. scratch

I know, I'll kidnap Jonny and visit you. We can tickle him and be really nice kidnappers, make him develope the Stockholm syndrome and really like us and we can all talk in Spanish and English and have an awesome time. lol! lol! lol!

I can't think of a better way to learn Spanish. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Shanti wrote:
Hi Jellyfish, welcome here, is a pleasant and beautiful place, right? And I see that you like cats. I found this pic and I want to share it.

-The Boss- - Page 2 011410

Well yes, it's pleasant here mostly because of great people in this forum. I like the pic, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Alara wrote:
Trufa, I'm out of work now too! Had a bad year altogether, privately and professionally. I'll have to pay you in some other way. scratch

I know, I'll kidnap Jonny and visit you. We can tickle him and be really nice kidnappers, make him develope the Stockholm syndrome and really like us and we can all talk in Spanish and English and have an awesome time. lol! lol! lol!

I'll help ya, don't forget about me. Ima njega dovoljno za sve nas Smile
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

trufa wrote:
Jellyfish: que bien que hables un poquito de castellano ¿te parece dificil??

No es dificil para hablar pero la grammatica es jodida (verbos, tiempos, particulos...).
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
Alara wrote:

I'll help ya, don't forget about me. Ima njega dovoljno za sve nas Smile

Ima, ima! Trufa, I hope you have room for more people. Besides, kidnapping is easier when there is more than one kidnapper. lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

To translate for you all. Jellyfish said there is enough Jonny for all of us -and I said- there i, there is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Boss-   -The Boss- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Boss-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next