JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny's quotes

Go down 
+5
gaja
Alara
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Let me bring back the Jonny quotes. You may also quote people talking about Jonny.

Here are two quotes I love:

I think I'd really like to be someone who would be known for being a nice guy. - JRM

"There will always be ups and downs, but it's important to remember you're on your own beautiful journey." - JRM
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Great thread in my opinion Audrey!!!!!!
I found this in JRM Apreciation group in FB.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002954988125#!/pages/Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-Appreciation-Group/173775499364004
( I put the name of the source.....they must do the same because I saw some pics there that are mine because are captures from movies that I did...for example the last from M: I III where somebody put Beauty is beauty.This pic is mine...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and I´m sure because is a movie capture......)

Well the important........

Jonny's quotes 15fof10

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah, that is a beautiful thing Woody said about Jonny. I'm just wondering though: how does one emphasise passion with the hands? Anybody that can explain that in words? (Sorry, I know it's a difficult question).
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 am

Audrey wrote:
Yeah, that is a beautiful thing Woody said about Jonny. I'm just wondering though: how does one emphasise passion with the hands? Anybody that can explain that in words? (Sorry, I know it's a difficult question).

No is not a difficult question if you see Allen talk: Very Happy Very Happy When he´s talking and he need to express something that he´s feelling with intensity or similar. sometimes he don´t find the correct word that express these feellings and for this reason he use his hands. For me is also very usual: I´m very pasionate with the things that I like, and also with the things that hate.......and I talk a lot......but not only with my mouth......also with my hands, eyes, face..... Smile Smile Smile Smile
In other hand I like that Woody talked about Marlon Brando ,for me the best actor forever and ever......I love him since I´d 7 years and saw "A streetcar named Desire" on our Tv. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Like you can supposse I didn´t understand anything,but I remember Marlon with his T-shirt........ with 7 years I discovered that I love boys......... cheers cheers cheers THANKS MARLON!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 am

Thanks Trufa, fantastic quote by Woody Allen on Jonny. And yes, Allen is very expressive with their hands. Only the person who wrote this "emphasizes the passion with his hands", knows what he meant by that. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, thanks for your answers. I didn't really see many interviews with Woody, so didn't know he uses his hands talking. Still don't know how someone expresses passion with his hands though, but that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 am

I love this one: Very Happy
“I think it’s nice to go out with someone who is smarter than you. It’s very sexy. I believe the greatest erogenous zone in the body sits on your shoulders.”

Very true!

About the hands flapping, I gesticulate A LOT! lol! Especially when I'm passionate about something or someone, then I get into what I'm trying to say so much that I look like I'm conducting a jungle orchestra. lol! lol! lol!

Trufa, you make me laugh out loud!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! I almost spewed coffee all over my keyboard! geek geek geek Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 am

For Trufa:
Wink Wink Wink
Jonny's quotes 2ajddooJonny's quotes 3yhye

And not to go OFF TOPIC, a Jonny quote:

"A lot of men are very uptight, but I don`t distinguish between male and female beauty. Beauty is beauty."

Totally agree. I never found the saying women are the prettier sex to ring true. Beauty truly is beauty. I can certainly admire the beauty of the male form. lol! lol! lol! I am so censoring myself now. tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Alara wrote:
I love this one: Very Happy
“I think it’s nice to go out with someone who is smarter than you. It’s very sexy. I believe the greatest erogenous zone in the body sits on your shoulders.”

Very true!

Yes....it´s true but in the begining I think that all look other things.......and next the brain,because if the most important thing will be the brain , I know people that a have B- G /friend.. cheers cheers cheers and others with them that wil be impossible that have it..... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Alara wrote:
"A lot of men are very uptight, but I don`t distinguish between male and female beauty. Beauty is beauty."

Totally agree: I never understand why one man cant´say if other guy is gorgeous.......NO PROBLEM MEN OF THE WORLD!!! WE DON´T THINK THAT YOU´RE GAY!!!!!!!!!!! geek geek geek geek geek geek

oH I forgot::::::::::

HELLO MARLON!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

This is quite funny.

Jonny's quotes Jfw8w8

In this moment we need a ballon smiley....... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 am

Jonny's quotes 21jx6xlJonny's quotes W7hdzt Razz Razz Razz tongue tongue tongue

Yeah, why is it difficult for most men, of the ones I've asked anyways, to say that another man is beautiful, or at least handsome? scratch

That's a great quote Trufa, made me LOL!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Has anyone seen some of these quotes on other websites, apart from this one:
http://quotes.lucywho.com/jonathan-rhys-meyers-quotes-t1287.html ?

The ones about Reena seem made up. I don't recall ever seeing him publicly saying anything bad about any girfriend of his. scratch
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Quote :
The ones about Reena seem made up. I don't recall ever seeing him publicly saying anything bad about any girfriend of his

I have never heard him say anything bad either. And also, when would he have said this? He hasn't given an interview in months! I believe the last one was at the Abu Dhabi film festival last year October and he was still together with Reena then.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 am

Audrey wrote:
Quote :
The ones about Reena seem made up. I don't recall ever seeing him publicly saying anything bad about any girfriend of his

I have never heard him say anything bad either. And also, when would he have said this? He hasn't given an interview in months! I believe the last one was at the Abu Dhabi film festival last year October and he was still together with Reena then.

I´m totally agree with you girls!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I never read anything bad that Jonny said about his girlfriends, only good words, and like Audrey say, the last interview I think that was in Abu Dhabi in october and he went with Reena so....for me this quotes are false... No No No No No
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 am

Alara wrote:
Jonny's quotes 21jx6xlJonny's quotes W7hdzt Razz Razz Razz tongue tongue tongue

Yeah, why is it difficult for most men, of the ones I've asked anyways, to say that another man is beautiful, or at least handsome? scratch

That's a great quote Trufa, made me LOL!!!! lol!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 am

Here's one Jonny quote that I really like (I think it was also on the site mentioned before; the one with the ugly Reena quotes that CANNOT be true).

"But I do the best I can with what I have. I think you have to have a certain dark & light within you to be interesting." - Jonathan Rhys Meyers 2008

His brother Ali (or Alan as his real name is) on Children of Chuang Shi:

Just letting you all know....The movie is awesome!! Saw a private screening held in New York on the weekend of the August Rush premiere. It will make you cry...my girlfriend was!! Jonny is incredibly proud of this movie. It's his best work so far. FACT!

And here is a beautiful thing his brother Ali said about Jonny:

Jonny is a great brother and friend, generous too a fault, humble, funny, intelligent, and talented...but before all that he is only human and i think sometimes ,the press in particular, forget that.

Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 pm

These are truly beautiful; what a fantastic thing to say about his brother. cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Beautiful Audrey thanks!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny
Ali, I think, is the closest brother of JOnny don´t you think? Because they grew up together ... the other two brothers lived with his grandma etc. and I think that Jonny´s favourite brother is Alan also. albino albino albino
Yes I think that are true the words of Ali: Jonny is a popular or famous person but is HUMAN and perhaps some people want the perfection to live......always think that the people that see the faults in other and no in theirself have a problem......and this happens now, with frequency... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm

"It's not about money, fame, people knowing you. It's not even about enjoying yourself and being happy. It's about achieving something that's brilliant, creating something that's brilliant, for other people. For yourself, you're always going to be unsatisfied, but if somebody comes up to me and says, 'That was a brilliant part, and I really, really got it'. That's essentially it."

I love that one. Very Happy

I agree with you Trufa, lots of people tend to point fingers and point out faults in others. It makes some of them feel better in some ways, or so they might think, because in fact it makes them bare. It shows that they are unhappy with who they are inside. Being mean is not the way to happiness, though.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Alara wrote:
"It's not about money, fame, people knowing you. It's not even about enjoying yourself and being happy. It's about achieving something that's brilliant, creating something that's brilliant, for other people. For yourself, you're always going to be unsatisfied, but if somebody comes up to me and says, 'That was a brilliant part, and I really, really got it'. That's essentially it."

I love that one. Very Happy

I agree with you Trufa, lots of people tend to point fingers and point out faults in others. It makes some of them feel better in some ways, or so they might think, because in fact it makes them bare. It shows that they are unhappy with who they are inside. Being mean is not the way to happiness, though.

This is good Alara....... when I read these things that Jonny said I´m proud of him..sorry perhaps this sound ridiculous but I think that is a clever boy , with problems and faults like all of us.... but clever and sensitive.... I don´t know perhpas others that looks like perfect people are terrible in his private life...
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 pm

trufa wrote:
Beautiful Audrey thanks!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny
Ali, I think, is the closest brother of JOnny don´t you think? Because they grew up together ... the other two brothers lived with his grandma etc. and I think that Jonny´s favourite brother is Alan also. albino albino albino
Yes I think that are true the words of Ali: Jonny is a popular or famous person but is HUMAN and perhaps some people want the perfection to live......always think that the people that see the faults in other and no in theirself have a problem......and this happens now, with frequency... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Well, Jonny has said once in an interview, years ago, that two of his brothers are his friends. I definately (sorry, if I wrote this wrong, I sudenly don't know how to spell this anymore) think that Ali is one of those two. My guess would be that Jamie is the other, but that's only based on the fact that Jamie is the second youngest and thus Ali and Jamie are closest to Jonny in age. His youngest brother Paul is 3,5 years younger, which can be quite a lot to build a friendship when you are brothers.

And agreed with you all: Ali's words are very true. Jonny is only human. And let us not forget about that.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:20 am

trufa wrote:

This is good Alara....... when I read these things that Jonny said I´m proud of him..sorry perhaps this sound ridiculous but I think that is a clever boy , with problems and faults like all of us.... but clever and sensitive.... I don´t know perhpas others that looks like perfect people are terrible in his private life...

It's not ridiculous Very Happy , I think we all think he is clever and sensitive, a really lovely human being. And because of his sensitivity and emotional intensity people don't always get him. He seems to carry his heart on his sleeve and people are often quick to judge such open individuals.

Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Alara wrote:
trufa wrote:

It's not ridiculous Very Happy , I think we all think he is clever and sensitive, a really lovely human being. And because of his sensitivity and emotional intensity people don't always get him. He seems to carry his heart on his sleeve and people are often quick to judge such open individuals.

Intelligent words Alara. flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/hopper-gave-me-my-big-break-says-barber-to-stars-2201207.html?ino=3#wcol

I find this in opinion about one barber of Grafton Street...

Another regular at the Grafton barber is Cork man Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, who gave Mr McAllister the royal seal of approval by hiring him for TV series 'The Tudors'.

"Someone asked me to cut Jonathan's hair for a photo shoot for the front cover of a magazine. That led to Jonathan asking me to look after his hair on 'The Tudors'. I did four series of that and kept me head," joked Mr McAllister who added he has never found Rhys-Meyers anything other than a gentleman.

"It really upsets me Jonathan gets a hard time in the press because he's genuinely nice. He is a perfectionist, though, and likes people who know what they're doing. He doesn't like second best," he added.

Hey!!!!!! I´ve the pic with the barber many months ago..cheers cheers cheers cheers !I think that the shoot was for "Details"
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 am

trufa wrote:
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/hopper-gave-me-my-big-break-says-barber-to-stars-2201207.html?ino=3#wcol

I find this in opinion about one barber of Grafton Street...

Another regular at the Grafton barber is Cork man Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, who gave Mr McAllister the royal seal of approval by hiring him for TV series 'The Tudors'.

"Someone asked me to cut Jonathan's hair for a photo shoot for the front cover of a magazine. That led to Jonathan asking me to look after his hair on 'The Tudors'. I did four series of that and kept me head," joked Mr McAllister who added he has never found Rhys-Meyers anything other than a gentleman.

"It really upsets me Jonathan gets a hard time in the press because he's genuinely nice. He is a perfectionist, though, and likes people who know what they're doing. He doesn't like second best," he added.

Hey!!!!!! I´ve the pic with the barber many months ago..cheers cheers cheers cheers !I think that the shoot was for "Details"

Dear Trufa, besides his natural talent, he is sensitive and intelligent, we see that all the time. Is not a coincidence that everyone says how friendly and nice he is, always. And the quotes we see here, show us, he really is just like that. Yes, perfect gentleman. And I'm proud of him, too. It can be very difficult, dealing with someone who is a perfectionist, and he is without doubt. Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonny's quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's quotes   Jonny's quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny's quotes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: General Discusion-
Jump to: