JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny's family

Go down 
+9
capulet
Jellyfish
fesis
vegas4
trufa
gaja
Alara
Shanti
Audrey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 pm

I have opened a new thread to talk about Jonny's family, so we don't have to go off topic on other threads.

Ali also has a twitter account, although already not used for over a year. Seems to me that Jonny is not the only one who finds life difficult. Check out Ali's tweets:

aliokeeffe alan O Keeffe

Regarding stuff....aparently it happens!? Who knew???

13 Apr 10

aliokeeffe alan O Keeffe
is more in love than i ever have been....all because i nearly lost myself by nearly losing you x

23 Mar 10

aliokeeffe alan O Keeffe
Is praying too God....any God!!!

20 Dec 09

aliokeeffe alan O Keeffe
is hopeing Canada holds many wonders

10 Nov 09

aliokeeffe alan O Keeffe
is reluctant too say that life is good or that i'm enjoying it. But i am alive so that cant be bad

10 Sep 09

O Keeffe
is far too morbid and may self destruct

3 Jul 09

And he has either had relationship problems last year or his girlfriend has been seriously ill. I keep it at the first as that sounds less bad to me.

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 am

It seems very strange that for a year, Ali did not use his twitter. Maybe he has another account? The O'Keefe brothers on a path of trouble? Certainly it has been for Jonny. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 am

I'm hoping it's nothing serious and that it's over by now. Crying or Very sad Do you know how old his brothers are? I know they're younger than Jonny but don't know their birth years.
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Yes, I know how old they are. Provided that the information I have found is correct though...

Ali's birthday I am sure about. He wrote it on the jrmfansite forum. It's 19 August and he's 33, so born in 1978. He's thus a short 13 months younger than Jonny.
Jamie is I think from 22 September 1979, so he's 32 years old. I read this on some Italian fansite.
Paul is from 9 February 1981, which makes him 30 years old. Read this on the same Italian fansite, although they put the year of 1980, but that seems impossible to me. Very Happy He should have been born within five months after Jamie, then, which is totally impossible!

Jonny's father left the family when Jonny was three and Paul is 3,5 years younger than Jonny. I have read in an interview with Jonny's mother (sorry, I don't have it, was on a subscription site and I don't have the subscription anymore; didn't want to pay after the trial period; haven't saved the articles, stupid me Crying or Very sad ) that she was four months pregnant at the time his father left. So I think in this way it should all add up, but I could be wrong somehow.

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Shanti wrote:
It seems very strange that for a year, Ali did not use his twitter. Maybe he has another account? The O'Keefe brothers on a path of trouble? Certainly it has been for Jonny. We'll see.

Nope, don't think he has another twitter account. I follow Jamie W. O'Keeffe (@Itsjammers) on twitter and he tweeted the following yesterday (or at least I read it yesterday; time frames are a bit difficult with him in the US and me in Europe):

Itsjammers
If you are not following @aliokeeffe why not? -help the less fortunate this holiday season

I have decided to follow Ali, but asked if Jamie could arrange for him to tweet a bit more. Didn't receive an answer though, not yet anyway.
Maybe it's Jamie's way to get his brother to tweet again? Very Happy

About the path of trouble: I have been thinking about it and maybe we just read to much into Ali's tweets. But it's possible that he has had a difficult time some years back and perhaps has had relationship problems. It happens, as he tweeted himself.
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Thank you for the dates, Audrey Very Happy I appreciate it. I can only imagine how difficult it is for a woman to have 4 pregnancies in a row, and take care of the babies and little kids while still pregnant. I've only had kids over for an afternoon or two, while I was pregnant, and it was exhausting because toddlers are so full of energy and I felt, and looked LOL; like a beached whale. And your whole body changes so much, it's a lot of stress to go through one pregnancy after another. Four little ones...you need to be on top of things at all times, and they were all boys. affraid

Hats off to anyone that pulls it off on her own. His dad took Jamie and Ali with him, right? scratch
Imagine parting with your kids at that age. So painful. As a mum, I don't know, I'd feel like my soul was being torn to pieces. I know they were young when they had them. It must of scarred them all. Not just the kids, but the parents as well. Deeply.

P.S. And the hormones! It must've been an emotional roller-coaster. I parted with my son's father after my son was born. It's very, very hard. No matter how it ends. I'm glad that Jonny seems to have forgiven his parents. They were young and it must of been very rough on all of them.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Jamie W O'Keeffe I'm not sure that a brother but he has also twitter
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:58 pm

gaja wrote:

Itsjammers is Jamie W O'Keeffe and is his brother. Last June when the story of Jonny's hospitalisation came out Alec Baldwin tweeted: My heart goes out to Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Jamie follows Alec Baldwin on Twitter and replied: Thank you. I'll be sure to tell him. Jamie. It was a different account then, which I honestly don't remember anymore. On that fomer account he also wrote that he is working in Hawaii and swears a lot (bad boy Very Happy ). He tweeted about starting work on Hawaii 5 O, again.

He is nice to follow, I must say. He has some nice tweets, many retweets that are funny as well. Clearly, he does not tweet about Jonny, except than for that one time to Alec Baldwin. O, and he did tweet the official trailer for Albert Nobbs.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Quote :
Thank you for the dates, Audrey Very Happy I appreciate it. I can only imagine how difficult it is for a woman to have 4 pregnancies in a row, and take care of the babies and little kids while still pregnant. I've only had kids over for an afternoon or two, while I was pregnant, and it was exhausting because toddlers are so full of energy and I felt, and looked LOL; like a beached whale. And your whole body changes so much, it's a lot of stress to go through one pregnancy after another. Four little ones...you need to be on top of things at all times, and they were all boys. affraid

No need to thank me for the dates. Jonny's dad didn't take any of the boys with him, I think. He just left and his parents where nice enough to help Geraldine O'Keeffe-Myers in bringing up the boys. This means that Jonny and Ali spent some time that Geraldine's parents at some time and Jamie and Paul with John O'Keeffe's parents, as they were younger.

Alan (Ali) wrote this about it on the forum of jrmfansite:

...Jonny did not attend the Oscar Wilde bash, he shall not be attending the Oscars either. The interview with his father was done over the phone after they got his number in Spain. What he said in the interview which WASNT published is that usually if Jonny has a relapse with alcohol he gets a call from Jonny within a day or two letting him know he's ok and that ,at that time, he had not recieved that call. He went on too explain, childhood wise, that our maternal grandmother was older so Jonny and I would be best living there whilst Jamie and Paul would live with our paternal Gran who was younger and would have more energy for the task. They never lived in the UK at all. There is no family mystery at all....in fact it's very close knit. He also stated that if the article mis-quoted him it would be the last they would ever get from him.

The part about the interview his dad gave referred to this post from someone else:

The is a front page interview with JRM's father in the Irish Daily Star Sunday (which has no web site) JRM s father begs him to get help. His father claims that J and Reena broke up several months ago. John O'Keeffe claims that Jonny is only now being hit with the death of his mother. The story also said John lives in Spain and that Paul and Jamie moved to England with him when they were kids. Most of the piece is background stuff we all ready know.

For info: these posts are from early 2009, February

Quote :
Hats off to anyone that pulls it off on her own. His dad took Jamie and Ali with him, right? scratch
Imagine parting with your kids at that age. So painful. As a mum, I don't know, I'd feel like my soul was being torn to pieces. I know they were young when they had them. It must of scarred them all. Not just the kids, but the parents as well. Deeply.

P.S. And the hormones! It must've been an emotional roller-coaster. I parted with my son's father after my son was born. It's very, very hard. No matter how it ends. I'm glad that Jonny seems to have forgiven his parents. They were young and it must of been very rough on all of them.

I agree with you in this. Total respect.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:13 am

Two lovely pics of Jonny with his mother and his brothers, after winning the Golden Glove for "Elvis". . It was a beautiful family time. Very Happy

Jonny's family 15526010

Jonny's family 15804610
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks for all the info girls. I only know Ali´s birthday but no the others.Always think that his dad leave the realitonship with his mother when she was pregnant, but I never read anything that confirms my opinion. They´re very young, in an interview read the his father had 19 years when Jonny born and next they decided to married or lived together ( I think that the were marry but I´m not sure..)I try to find this interview and put here the link .
In my opinion Geraldine was a strong woman, with personal problems of course, but she did a good job with Jonny and Ali.( I only say this two beacuse the other two was with grandma...) very difficult decision leave your young sons.......very difficult I think...
Special situation....pregnant and alone......Hard.....very hard...... silent silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:45 pm

trufa wrote:
Thanks for all the info girls. I only know Ali´s birthday but no the others.Always think that his dad leave the realitonship with his mother when she was pregnant, but I never read anything that confirms my opinion. They´re very young, in an interview read the his father had 19 years when Jonny born and next they decided to married or lived together ( I think that the were marry but I´m not sure..)I try to find this interview and put here the link .In my opinion Geraldine was a strong woman, with personal problems of course, but she did a good job with Jonny and Ali.( I only say this two beacuse the other two was with grandma...) very difficult decision leave your young sons.......very difficult I think...
Special situation....pregnant and alone......Hard.....very hard...... silent silent silent silent

Sorry I find the link but it´s over.... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 am

Audrey wrote:
gaja wrote:

Itsjammers is Jamie W O'Keeffe and is his brother. Last June when the story of Jonny's hospitalisation came out Alec Baldwin tweeted: My heart goes out to Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Jamie follows Alec Baldwin on Twitter and replied: Thank you. I'll be sure to tell him. Jamie. It was a different account then, which I honestly don't remember anymore. On that fomer account he also wrote that he is working in Hawaii and swears a lot (bad boy Very Happy ). He tweeted about starting work on Hawaii 5 O, again.

He is nice to follow, I must say. He has some nice tweets, many retweets that are funny as well. Clearly, he does not tweet about Jonny, except than for that one time to Alec Baldwin. O, and he did tweet the official trailer for Albert Nobbs.

yes I think that Jamie had a great sense of humour.......
Also their sister Sharon have a FB page and you can see in her profile pic:

https://www.facebook.com/Baljiste?ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100002415295934

I think that she´s atractive .......like her brother lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I found this little article when looking for the Ali and Jonny photo.

Rhys Meyers Pays Tribute To Mother

Movie star JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS paid tribute to his late mother with a touching eulogy at her funeral in Ireland on Friday (23Nov07). The 30-year-old was tearful as he asked the crowd of mourners gathered in County Cork church to give his mother Geraldine Meyers-O'Keeffe a round of applause. He told guests, "She was the best mum a son could ever have. It is a very sad time. At a time like this it is traditional to have a moment of silence. "But anybody who knew my mother would know she hated silence. So I ask you all to stand and give her a round of applause." Guests at the service included the Mission Impossible III star's girlfriend Reena Hammer and fellow Irishman Colin Farrell. Meyers-O'Keeffe died unexpectedly on Tuesday (20Nov07).

I think it was very beautiful what he said about his mom. I read somewhere else once, that he wasn't with his mother when she died and that he said to friends: 'I should have been there for her.' He was feeling awful about not being with his mom at the moment of here death. Maybe that is why he is still, allegedly, having difficulty getting over his moms dead?
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Audrey wrote:
I found this little article when looking for the Ali and Jonny photo.

Rhys Meyers Pays Tribute To Mother

Movie star JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS paid tribute to his late mother with a touching eulogy at her funeral in Ireland on Friday (23Nov07). The 30-year-old was tearful as he asked the crowd of mourners gathered in County Cork church to give his mother Geraldine Meyers-O'Keeffe a round of applause. He told guests, "She was the best mum a son could ever have. It is a very sad time. At a time like this it is traditional to have a moment of silence. "But anybody who knew my mother would know she hated silence. So I ask you all to stand and give her a round of applause." Guests at the service included the Mission Impossible III star's girlfriend Reena Hammer and fellow Irishman Colin Farrell. Meyers-O'Keeffe died unexpectedly on Tuesday (20Nov07).

I think it was very beautiful what he said about his mom. I read somewhere else once, that he wasn't with his mother when she died and that he said to friends: 'I should have been there for her.' He was feeling awful about not being with his mom at the moment of here death. Maybe that is why he is still, allegedly, having difficulty getting over his moms dead?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Poor baby. It is a very touching thing to say. I love you Crying or Very sad I love you Crying or Very sad I love you Crying or Very sad

If he is feeling awful about not being there at the moment of her passing he needs to forgive himself. If her passing was sudden he couldn't of known. Sad I am sure his mother would not want him to grieve in such a way, to torture himself over something he had no control over. Jonny's family 290vw5x

We all cope with pain in our own ways, but with time, one has to let some of it go. It doesn't mean you stop loving the person that moved on. Only that you have made a step towards being at peace with their passing.

It's so very hard to tell what exactly has been the reason (or reasons) to why he's been looking so glum for the longest of times now.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

As I have already mentioned before, I follow Jamie O'Keeffe on Twitter. And yesterday he posted a tweet with a photo of him and his wife celebrating there 4th anniversary (btw, I believe there wedding date is actually 14 february, or at least that's what IMDB says, but how accurate is that).

http://instagr.am/p/HLUG25F2LQ/

I think he looks older than Jonny, though he is two years younger. Just shows how young Jonny looks, I think.
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 am

I love you

Last edited by vegas4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Which sister is that? And yes, all his siblings are on facebook, I know. I am not friends with them though and their accounts are not totally public. Alas, our Jonny doesn't have facebook (unless, secretly, under a totally different name, but I don't think so).
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Audrey wrote:
Which sister is that? And yes, all his siblings are on facebook, I know. I am not friends with them though and their accounts are not totally public. Alas, our Jonny doesn't have facebook (unless, secretly, under a totally different name, but I don't think so).

Audrey i rely realy canot believe how similar we are:))))) honestly im here only to days and aready this forum is my favorite page ever.Finaly i found same peasons as me;))
are they know how handosme brother their teacher have?Smile))

Last edited by vegas4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 am

cheers

Last edited by vegas4 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fesis

fesis

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Audrey wrote:

in an interview with j i read that he uses his computer just for checking his mails.
i don't think he uses fb with a different name... :///
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 pm

I think you're right
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

fesis wrote:
Audrey wrote:

in an interview with j i read that he uses his computer just for checking his mails.

Like I said, I don't think so either. He's just not into that, despite all the fake account that have been flying around summer last year.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Audrey wrote:
fesis wrote:
Audrey wrote:

Like I said, I don't think so either. He's just not into that, despite all the fake account that have been flying around summer last year.

At hte ned was afake isn´t it? since the last of november it´s "dead" ...and also jrm unofficial with its famous haikus....is all strange.... scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:47 pm

He said in an interview, I'm paraphrasing, "he is twittless and he knows that someone is pretending to be him and he'll find out who is that guy" with all the threatening gaze and glow in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonny's family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny's family   Jonny's family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny's family
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next