JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the movie tangled

Go down 
+2
Audrey
gaja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gaja

gaja

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm

today I have seen that movie it's good but I would like to see him in a movie with an Irish accent or irish but now he plays in movies where he speaks better English than the Queen or that learned American I know it's better for his career but I would like to hear him speak irish
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

I would like to hear him speak Irish in a movie as well. Maybe we should just watch Bend it lik Beckham and August Rush over and over and over... But without kidding, would really love to see him do another movie where he plays an Irishman and actually speaks with a nice thick Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
GlamrockShamrock

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 am

I'd love to hear his Irish accent again too!

Maybe this year will the the year Brendan Gleeson makes his All-Star Irish passion project At Swim Two Birds happen. With Colin Farrell, JRM, Cillian Murphy and Michael Fassbender rumoured to be involved (and the book itself) it'll be so Irish that we'll need subtitles!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:13 pm

The film comes in 2013 I'm kinda sad that Jonathan Rhys Meyers isn't going to be in this anymore. He is a talented actor, but he has chosen some bad films over the years. This would've been good for him.
But I am excited about this WHOLE cast, so I still have plenty of reason to see this when it comes out

I found this on the internet
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

gaja wrote:
The film comes in 2013 I'm kinda sad that Jonathan Rhys Meyers isn't going to be in this anymore. He is a talented actor, but he has chosen some bad films over the years. This would've been good for him.
But I am excited about this WHOLE cast, so I still have plenty of reason to see this when it comes out

I found this on the internet

Yes unfortunatelly he isn´t on this film. Well personally I don´t like the cast too much: I think that Cillian is good but don´t feel anything when I see him, Colin I think that is not a good actor: only in "Cassandra´s dream" an Michael Fassbender..well I shut up!!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
You say:
"He is a talented actor, but he has chosen some bad films over the years."
He chose these movies or is all that the industy offer him?? Just this morning I was thinking about this because I talked about an spanish actor with a friend: a talented spanish actor taht don´t have movies and don´t have the awards for example than others....Sometimes I supposse that they chose bad.....but perhaps other times is that he don´t have interesting projects...I don´t know.... confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:50 pm

I did not say that it stood on the Internet
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 pm

He chose these movies or is all that the industy offer him ?

but it is his choice in which movie he plays and sometimes you need as an actor say no to a movie the film of his that I find not so good is prozac nation
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm

gaja wrote:
I did not say that it stood on the Internet

Oh sorry I don´t understand well Embarassed Embarassed but well I express my opinion about the opinion that you found ¡in internet. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 pm

gaja wrote:
He chose these movies or is all that the industy offer him ?

but it is his choice in which movie he plays and sometimes you need as an actor say no to a movie the film of his that I find not so good is prozac nation

Yes you´re right but all the actors make horrible movies or movies that perhaps isn´t good to prove their talent.Sometimes I think that , in the case of Jonny , for him, are more important other things that his career.....I don´t know what do U think.... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 pm

yes you're right I hope that this year relaxation and work are in balance for him a little more relaxation than work
Back to top Go down
sunflowerj

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 am

In order to choose good movies or rather movies that he would deem as good he has to know what kind of direction he wants in his career though.
Does he want to be mainstream or does he want to do independant work? Does he want to be in Hollywood or is he OK with a primary European career? You know, this kind of stuff.
On topic, I like Tangled, the end was good I didn't expect it.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 am

You have made me curious about this movie, I will search for it...

Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 am

After a long search, just found this movie last night, so can't wait to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 am

I finally watched Tangled and... it's a movie that I cannot say I loved the moment I watched, but it makes me think about it and it's a good thing for me. I obviously liked JRM a lot, he can be so sweet and so evil, great actor, especially doing this by instinct, no school as he said. I would have liked David to be punished somehow in the final, but this is not always happens. So, it's a movie that will stay in my collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the movie tangled Empty
PostSubject: Re: the movie tangled   the movie tangled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the movie tangled
Page 1 of 1