JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twitter accounts

Go down 
+11
Editha171071
cyborgkitty
Jayjay
capulet
Jellyfish
Shanti
Redstar
trufa
gaja
Alara
Audrey
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey, has anyone else noticed that the twitter accounts JRM_official and JRM_Unofficial have become very very quiet recently? No posts anymore since early November.

Kinda miss JRM_Unofficial. And where is JRM_official with that tattoo photo. I never really believed JRM_official was genuine, but now I don't believe it at all anymore.

Anyone else with thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 pm

I find it slightly annoying.

Especially because the Official has this written:

Quote :
This is the official Twitter page for Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Follow Johnny for regular updates, news and info.
Rolling Eyes

I didn't read the Unofficial's posts much so I didn't notice that he stopped posting too. I'm guessing he's trying to stay in sync with the Official JRM. Laughing

I have no idea who posted those Official tweets. Jonny or whoever. I do think that, if I was some celebrity or something, I would probably not have a Twitter account. To me it kind of feels like texting like it was when mobile phones first came and you only had a few (I think it was a 160) characters. And you're texting "everybody". scratch

It's not that Twitter is silly or that people don't find great ways for it to work for them but I never warmed up to it.

And if you're someone famous you probably get thousands of Tweets per day. It's overwhelming. If it was his account, maybe he tried it out and it wasn't his cup of tea? scratch I'm just guessing. *shrugs* Very Happy

Rdwh looked into the people Official followed and investigated a lot of stuff on Facebook and Twitter, she had some interesting connections. I didn't have the time to look into them and now all the PMs are deleted. Neutral

I want to see that tat. Razz Will probably have to wait till summer. Someone said it was a diamond, right? Was that a rumour, or? scratch

I've got an awful lot of these scratch-heads in this post. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:38 pm

a lot of famous people have twitter If you see a blue verified seal on any Twitter page, it is sort of a confirmation from the Twitter staff that the account is real and doesn't belong to any impersonator.Though any Twitter user can put a request to get their account verified, Twitter has so-far only verified accounts of celebrities and other well-known users. For instance, this screenshot has a list of all technology related people whose Twitter accounts have been "verified." but real or not it is strange there are no more tweets and Who knows perhaps JRM_Unofficial and JRM_official both are jrm
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 pm

JRM_officialJonathan Rhys Meyers

Happy New Year everyone. Sorry for the radio silence; enjoying some time out.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

if you click on the link on the JRM_official on twitter you come to a fan site I wonder how official it is
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah, I have seen the website. I don't trust it, nor do I trust the twitter. Verified or not, it just seems fishy to me.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 am

I found that also suspicious the real JRM puts no fan site under his name
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I think that Official and Unofficial are fakes.....and the point that the official is verified is not important and like gaja said:

"I found that also suspicious the real JRM puts no fan site under his name"

And talk about unofficial ....is very strange that she finished her tweets in november, whe she was a very active twitter account.... I put she because always think that she was a girl..... Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 am

A new Tweet on the "Official" account.... Razz

Quote :
Happy New Year everyone. Sorry for the radio silence; enjoying some time out.

tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 am

The tattoo must still be "unfinished"..... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm

JRM_Unofficial is active again. I do wonder why he keeps disappearing and than returning again.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm

10,098 Followers
so many people still think that is his real twitter but I still can not believe it's real
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Twitter accounts BriefvanJRM
this was on JRM fansitea letter sent by his assistant maybe it's really his twitter
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:22 pm

gaja wrote:
Twitter accounts BriefvanJRM
this was on JRM fansitea letter sent by his assistant maybe it's really his twitter

I was the one who received that letter! Very Happy Lucky me!

But, Gaja, I don't see what that has to do with the JRM_official twitter account?
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 pm

I can't believe they spelled his name wrong in the letter?!! affraid
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 pm

I thought the same website stood at his twitter my fault yes it's weird that they has his name wrong
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Redstar wrote:
I can't believe they spelled his name wrong in the letter?!! affraid

I read over it first, but at second reading I saw it, and couldn't believe it either.

It's a copied letter, by the way, with only my name written on their by hand. Guess they ran out of letter paper with logo. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

I have this letter from a former forum (not mine), and you can read in the announcement of new direction, "Mr. Jonathon Rhys Meyers." This is very strange. Sorry,the letters are very small, perhaps with zoom, you can see better. Laughing

Twitter accounts 2dsqq910
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 am

It makes me also wonder if he prefers/uses "Jonny" or "Johnny"
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 am

Redstar, I have asked myself the same thing. He signs or write his name with an h, and still don't know, whay or where it comes from, that we call him, Jonny. Rolling Eyes

Twitter accounts 2yo9v210
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 am

As his name is Jonathan, Jonny just seems more logical to me than Johnny. But he might think differently.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 am

Shanti i love that cosmo quiz
Back to top Go down
Redstar

Redstar

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Audrey wrote:
As his name is Jonathan, Jonny just seems more logical to me than Johnny. But he might think differently.

Agreed Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 am

gaja wrote:

Interesting, right? Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 am

Shanti wrote:
gaja wrote:

Interesting, right? Smile Smile Smile

Yes it is. I always thought he is more like boob guy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twitter accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter accounts   Twitter accounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter accounts
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next