JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Polls about different Jonny´s things........

Go down 
+4
vegas4
Jellyfish
Audrey
trufa
8 posters

Do you think that the "broken leather jacket" is most beautiful than the "blue, red crossed, leather jacket"?
Yes, I think that it´s beautiful
Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_lcap57%Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Yes, is better but I don´t like it
Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_lcap29%Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No, I think that is terrible!!!
Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_lcap0%Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I prefer teh "blue, red crossed , leather jacket"
Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_lcap14%Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Empty
PostSubject: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Well I open a poll........
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

I am guessing that you refer to the one of yesterdays photos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Jonny can make any ugly cloths look fantastic!!! Yes to the jacket. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 pm

tinak wrote:
Jonny can make any ugly cloths look fantastic!!!
Agree with you. Very Happy

I never could have guessed that this new one is leather jacket. It seemed to me like it was made out of cane.
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 pm

nice poll...hmm i like this jacket but i m not crazy for it.He can wear a garbige bag and he still we be perfect lol!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Audrey wrote:
Yes, yes!! I compare "yesterday jacket" with the "Desigual JAcket." cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 pm

trufa wrote:
Audrey wrote:
Yes, yes!! I compare "yesterday jacket" with the "Desigual JAcket." cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I voted rightly then! I like the jacket, but as I have said before: I like clothes that have something special to it. And this jacket has. So it's good for me!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Come girls.Vote Vote....... we need a significant result!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:00 am

I like this ... sorry. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Johntr10
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 am

Shanti wrote:

I like this ... sorry. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Johntr10

Don't say sorry, we all have our own tastes. And i like that jacket too.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 am

Of courrrrrrrse Sahnti!!!!!!! if you like this jacket you put allllll the pics that you´ve with this jacket! I must confess that also I ´ve pics with this jacket. In some of them Jonny was very very handsome!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Oh my god! the result change in the last hours!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fesis

fesis

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

stupid me. but which one is the broken leather jacket ?!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Fesis, this is the one.

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Lfw_vivienne_westwood_after_show_party_60_wenn3740504
Back to top Go down
fesis

fesis

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Audrey wrote:
Fesis, this is the one.

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Lfw_vivienne_westwood_after_show_party_60_wenn3740504

ooh gooosh.. no.. red/blue is soo much better... (to tell the truth... i love it Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Yihaaaa!! results change in a minute! thanks for all your votes girls!!!!!!!! I don´t know if anybody don´t vote yet... C´mon!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Umm we must thought in a new poll..... scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm

For upcoming polls, dear Trufa , how about, belts, neckties, rings, and watches. Let's play and get some fun. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alara
Admin
Alara

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 pm

LOL, funniest poll ever! Very sorry I didn't participate!

I like them both though, oddly, and I think the cut and slashed, broken one would of looked better on that pic if Jonny was smiling. Very Happy Wink

I love the idea of polls! Any and all kinds of polls welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://jrmcurious.forumotion.com
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

a new poll ? JRM and his bags Smile
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm

first light brown i think is his favourite i sow it more times....just to found pictures cat
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I like that yellow sport he is so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy in that sportswear
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 am

I like the light brown. With dark bands on the belt or without it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Polls about different Jonny´s things........ 15_8_210
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Can I vote more times?   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Trufa, what if I like several of those five bags? Equally much, that is. May I vote more times for different bags?

What are the voting rules? Are there any?
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Audrey wrote:
Trufa, what if I like several of those five bags? Equally much, that is. May I vote more times for different bags?

What are the voting rules? Are there any?
I put only one vote for one bag... but yes you´re right perhaps you like two or three or all....um well I change it... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

You can vote for different bags not only one. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polls about different Jonny´s things........   Polls about different Jonny´s things........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polls about different Jonny´s things........
Page 1 of 1