JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reena hammer

Go down 
+8
fesis
Jellyfish
vegas4
Shanti
trufa
Audrey
Alara
gaja
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

reena hammer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Audrey wrote:
I thought the comments with this story are quite interesting.

http://thetruthisuglyforcelebs.blogspot.com/2011/07/jonathan-rhys-meyers-suicide-attempt.html

Especially the comments with of the personusing the name with the long weird sequence of letters and numbers is interesting. Suggesting that Reena has contacted magazines and all. The writer suggests to be a journalist.

In all honesty, I don't believe the stories, nor some of the comments. There's something fishy about it. It seems as though the blog writer is also posting some comments to seem credible.

However, if all the stories are true, it is really sad. But I still don't buy it. Not until there is some real proof, which quite likely is never going to come.

It sounds to me like bullshit, seriously, blogger doesn't even place punctuation properly. This post looks like it was written by someone in a hurry, the sentences are unrelated and writing style is terrible. A serious blogger would not allow himself such failures. I was tired of so much nonesence so I stopped reading halfway.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 am

Jellyfish wrote:
Audrey wrote:

http://thetruthisuglyforcelebs.blogspot.com/2011/07/jonathan-rhys-meyers-suicide-attempt.html

Especially the comments with of the personusing the name with the long weird sequence of letters and numbers is interesting. Suggesting that Reena has contacted magazines and all. The writer suggests to be a journalist.

In all honesty, I don't believe the stories, nor some of the comments. There's something fishy about it. It seems as though the blog writer is also posting some comments to seem credible.

However, if all the stories are true, it is really sad. But I still don't buy it. Not until there is some real proof, which quite likely is never going to come.

It sounds to me like bullshit, seriously, blogger doesn't even place punctuation properly. This post looks like it was written by someone in a hurry, the sentences are unrelated and writing style is terrible. A serious blogger would not allow himself such failures. I was tired of so much nonesence so I stopped reading halfway.

Well, that were my thoughts too! I should have written this before, but it's just that i'm so surprised and apalled that anyone would go to such extremes to bash two people. Seriously, why would anyone do that! I just can't get my head around that.
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 pm

trash

Last edited by cyborgkitty on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

what is true or not true does not matter something has happened and therefore they split
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:21 pm

And that's not our concern. Rolling Eyes Don't be mad at me, it's just my opinion. I love you
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:41 pm

ummmmmmm I think that all these blogs arent´real first beacause there are lot of rubbish in the net and second because I can´t believe that if it´s true that girl have a relationship with him during 6 or 7 years.
Jonny have problems , in my opinion now he´s depressed and for this reason perhaps sometimes he looked sad, and I know that is very difficult live with a person that have this problem or others.
I don´t know if he´s bipolar or no...because I don´t know anything about this illness , ( only listened some months ago that Catherine Zeta Jones had this problem.)
But well... in my opinion Reena wasn´t good to Jonny... I don´t believe that Jonny spoke bad things about her because always I feel that he loved her so much...( the reason I don´t know why... Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect ) but it´s true...I hope that he´ll find true love soon.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 am

I too agree that it is none of our concern/business ...but it's only natural for fans to wonder & speculate about their favourite celebrities (and most celebs I care nothing about, lol)I'm sure we only mean good intentions talking about it here. It's like putting puzzle pieces together with a sh!t load missing, haha (which I'm sure is intended) Smile Kitty not mad at Jelly! reena hammer - Page 3 Lme10reena hammer - Page 3 Lme10reena hammer - Page 3 Lme10
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm

cyborgkitty wrote:
I too agree that it is none of our concern/business ...but it's only natural for fans to wonder & speculate about their favourite celebrities (and most celebs I care nothing about, lol)I'm sure we only mean good intentions talking about it here. It's like putting puzzle pieces together with a sh!t load missing, haha (which I'm sure is intended) Smile Kitty not mad at Jelly! reena hammer - Page 3 Lme10reena hammer - Page 3 Lme10reena hammer - Page 3 Lme10

Jellyfish approves and thanks Kitty I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
cyborgkitty wrote:

I agree as well.
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Audrey wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
cyborgkitty wrote:

I agree as well.

I like you and approve everything you say too, don't be jealous! Rolling Eyes Wink Very Happy

Hehehe lil' joke. I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Jellyfish wrote:
Audrey wrote:
Jellyfish wrote:
cyborgkitty wrote:

I agree as well.

I like you and approve everything you say too, don't be jealous! Rolling Eyes Wink Very Happy

Hehehe lil' joke. I love you

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Hahahahah!!! Very Happy Dawwww *blushes* I like you too!!! So much love here!!
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:54 pm

reena hammer - Page 3 143370651
25-apr-2012 Reena Hammer attends a private lunch to celebrate the Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection hosted by Harrods Fashion
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Audrey wrote:

I know it's been late to respond but.... heavy. If this is true and I'll leave it but equally in the Middle, why does she do that??? I have always tought that they are not a good couple together but this is heavy stuff...
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

When this is true than Reena Hammer is a bad Woman.
She say for money of Jonnys privat life.That is not nice!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/editha.herrmann
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:15 pm

in reena defense, when I see pictures of JRM and Katie McGrath from 2011 some are very intimately and if he was still with Reena, I can imagine that she was not happy, and then his drinking and 6x rehab can not be easy.
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:46 pm

gaja wrote:
in reena defense, when I see pictures of JRM and Katie McGrath from 2011 some are very intimately and if he was still with Reena, I can imagine that she was not happy, and then his drinking and 6x rehab can not be easy.

Reena and Jonathan split they relationsship in 2010.

Its not nice from Reena that is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:05 am

no of course it is not nice but I thought that they separated in 2011
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:08 am

Of course its not easy.
But the respekt of the privat scene must conserve.

Reena have not respekt of Jonnys privat life.

Last edited by Editha171071 on Tue May 22, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
capulet

capulet

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:25 am

We must watch out that we are not going to give people that we don't personally know names. After all we don't know for sure that what is written in the article is truth. Even it is not nice. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Well said, Capulet. We don't know if the stories are true, I don't think so. Furthermore, we don't know the reason for their split. It might have been a mutual decision orperhaps Jonny's decision, although I don't think the last to be the truth.

To make clear, I just put my post because I thought the comment was interesting. I do however think that the comment was written by the same person that wrote the blog. The weird sequence of letters and numbers in the forum name, and not making clear who they are, prove that, I think.
Back to top Go down
Editha171071

Editha171071

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:10 am

OK it was not fair from me.

We don`t now its true.

Till we know its true or not is Reena innocent.

I am so sorry for my hard words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reena hammer   reena hammer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reena hammer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3