JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle du Seigneur

Go down 
+9
kyra
trufa
gaja
cyborgkitty
gekko
Jellyfish
GlamrockShamrock
Shanti
Audrey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:18 pm

I have been wanting to upload these photos since last week already, but had some trouble with Photobucket.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 MarieClaireparty48
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 MarieClaireparty47
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 MarieClaireparty37
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 MarieClaireparty25
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 MarieClaireparty21
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 PremiereMoskou16
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 PremiereMoskou14
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 PremiereMoskou5Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 PremiereMoskou4
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 PremiereMoskou
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Thanks a lot, Audrey. I enjoyed the video, Jonny looks to me confident and, as usual, very nice with hid fans. I can't wait to see the movie.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Some more photos of Moskow.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Lovehisposition
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Ontheairport
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Receivinggifts1
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Receivinggifts
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Moreontheairport
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Texting
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Sexy
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Littlesmile
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Closeup
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Buddhistgreeting
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Recreatingtheposter
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 OpvliegveldMoskou
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm

There's a new trailer for Belle du Seigneur. Still a Russian one, though...

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 pm

A cute picture of Jonny and Natalia from the Marie Claire party.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 JonnyandNataliaoncouch
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:49 pm

ow ow ow ow sooooooo wonderfull....they are so great couple so beautifull....Smile))) at one of pictures from behind of jrm back you can see his publicist pip gill.glad that they still working together !! wo ho!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:00 pm

One scene in russian..Thanks to FB page JRM appreciation group:

Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Chief editor of Marie Claire Olga Zaretsky asked Natalia Vodianova and Jonathan Rhys Meyers question: "What should be a modern woman, to her everything was in hands?"
"A woman should be herself and only herself - quickly replied Rhys Meyers - Recently, the nature of relationships between man and women are different. Women have become very strong and powerful. If a man does not respect these qualities, he will be alone.
For me it is important that the woman was as strong as I am. I love strong women. "
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 497d580df930 Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 C398717da7ae Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 485be1c85768
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 pm

November 14. Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Natalia Vodianova visited Marie Claire magazine party, which was held at the entertainment complex "Bakhmetyevskaya garage." Jonathan was tired and serious. He took the stage with Natalia and said a few words. Chief editor of Ā Marie Claire Olga Zaretsky asked Natalia Vodianova and Jonathan Rhys Meyers question: "What should Ā be a modern woman, to her everything was in her hands?"
"A woman should be herself and only herself - quickly replied Rhys Meyers - Recently, the nature of relationships between man and women are different. Women have become very strong and powerful. If a man does not respect these qualities, he will be alone.
For me it is important that the woman was as strong as I am. I love strong women. ". Then he and Natalya take some pictures for the press and left the party.
The next day the premiere of the movie was held for journalists. Ā Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Natalia Vodianova and Thierry de Navasel late because of traffic jams on the road. When they came to the conference, Jonathan was elegant, excited but restrained. Ā Audience and journalists have long applauded Jonathan. Ā He was happy, but very excited. Journalists asked a lot of questions.
One reporter asked Jonathan about his impressions of filming sex scenes. Jonathan said that he was not afraid of erotic scenes, especially after the series ā€œThe Tudorsā€. Ā This is not the first experience such a role. It was just a job.
All noted that the relations of Natalia and Jonathan are very warm. Jonathan told reporters that he had met with Natalia on the casting. He advised Glenio Bonder give this role to Natalia. He said that there is a soul in Natalia. This is very important for the role and the film. He is grateful to Natalie that she organized the trip to Moscow. They are kind and good friends. Jonathan talked about the director Glenio Bonder. He told, that Glenio was his friend. Glenio was a unique person. He was a very intelligent, talented, educated person.
. He knew five languages. Film Ā ā€œBelle du seigneurā€ Ā is his Ā movie from beginning to end. He gave the film his soul, his heart and even life. Jonathan said he cried at the funeral of Glenio in Paris. Premiere of the film for Jonathan is the memory of the wonderful person, his friend, the director Glenio Bonder. When he spoke he gave the impression of being sad. Journalists and spectators were very touched. They have long applauded the story of Jonathan.
Jonathan also spoke about his work on the roles. ā€œI did not study acting, so I'm not playing, I get my character. I pass it through myself. If Ā hellish tests are in the life of my hero, they are in my life too. Part of my character is in meā€.
Another Jonathanā€™s speech was devoted to charity. His friends Ā Forest Steven Whitaker Ā and James Andrew McAvoy organized a charity fund. This fund helps teenagers in Uganda who have been affected by the war. After the movie "Capturing Idi Amin " McAvoy found that in Uganda, children become soldiers. This fund helps to rehabilitate these children. ā€œThese guys are great and they want to have a chance at life. We must help themā€, - said Jonathan. Ā Jonathan told, that this work is very important and he is very happy that Natalia took part in this charity. She bought a cameo role in the series "Dracula." Natalia will give it to her son Lucas.
Jonathan spoke about his character Solale. Solal has worked in the League of Nations. When he saw Hitler - he felt was disgust. Solal understand that fascism is a upcoming disaster on the world. He knew that Hitler is a mentally deranged person. Solal realized that the war is death and grief. He knew that his nation will suffer in this war. And he opposed it.
The reporter asked: "What was the most difficult scene?" Jonathan said: "The scene where I resisted the temptation. This scene was the most difficult and complex. I do not play, I live the life of your character. Solal de Solal in my soul. Glenio Bonder in my heart .. Forever.
After the press conference, Jonathan talked with fans. He signed photos, photographed. Although he was in a hurry, he did not deny the fans. Fans gave him gifts: a traditional Russian toys, souvenirs, books. His eyes shone with joy. Jonathan thanked them and apologized, because he had so little time to talk with fans.
He was very friendly, caring. He rejoiced in the gifts, thanked and smiled. He was very beautiful and touching. One woman shouted: "Jonathan! People in Russia love you very-very much. A lot of people were not able to come to Moscow. Know they love you too. You are wonderfulā€. Ā He smiled and said: "I love you too. Thanks Russia!" Fans were pleasantly surprised that Jonathan knows Russian words. He said the ā€œpojalustaā€, ā€œspasiboā€ and other Russian words. My friend accidentally caught a water bottle standing on the table. Jonathan was concerned about her. Several times he asked her, "Are you okay? Are you all right?" His care was very enjoyable. Then Jonathan apologized and left in a television studio.
Next. Record ā€œUrgant Eveningā€ talk show. Ivan Urgant introduced viewers to Jonathan and thanked him for his visit to Moscow. Jonathan replied in Russian ā€œpojalustaā€. His accent was minimal. Ā The audience and Ivan applauded him. Jonathan then told about the book of Albert Cohen. This is the best love story for the last century.
Jonathan said that Glenio wrote the script for this book ten years. Glenio immediately chose Jonathan. Many talented actresses wanted to play Arian. But Jonathan advised Natalia Vodianova. Natasha has a soul. Jonathan said that Natalia insisted that premiered in Russia. And Jonathan is very happy to be here. The film is a memory of the Glenio, a great man. He also said that Natasha is a great reason to come to Russia.
Then Ivan Urgant read questions from the audience. One girl asked, "Do you like to wear the crown?" ("The Tudors"). Jonathan replied, "No. It's very hard." Another girl asked Ivan hold the Jonathanā€™s hand of all the Russian audience. Ivan and Jonathan joined Ā hands. After the shooting, Jonathan went to the audience. He smiled, shook hands, thanked for the warm welcome. Smiling, he left the studio.
November 15. Closed premiere was in "AMFI-mall." On the red carpet Natalia Vodianova, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Thierry de Navasel appeared. Jonathan was great. He was dressed in a simple, elegant black suit. Natasha was in a beautiful black dress. Natasha spoke a few words of welcome. Then Jonathan met with fans. Girls handed him to sign Irish flags. He was very happy. A lot of people came to the premiere. Jonathan was inspired and elated. If the guards did not let the fans, Jonathan said, "I will sign everything. I manage."
Jonathan is the most friendly, kind Hollywood star of all that came to Russia. Our admiration for him was boundless. You canā€™t but admire his work one canā€™t forget it.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 am

Lina, congratulations for this beautiful full report of Jonny on his trip to Russia. Very kind of you. Thank you so much. king king king
Back to top Go down
MandyS

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks Nemlin for the translation. bounce
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:07 am

I hope that my story please you. But I think that I could not tell you everything what happened in Moscow. Those days were wonderful. We are very pleased that Jonathan is such a wonderful and sincere person. I'm sure you feel it in my story.

Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks for your report. So you really met Jonny as well?
Back to top Go down
sunflowerj

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Nemlin wrote:
November 14. Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Natalia Vodianova visited Marie Claire magazine party, which was held at the entertainment complex "Bakhmetyevskaya garage." Jonathan was tired and serious. He took the stage with Natalia and said a few words. Chief editor of Ā Marie Claire Olga Zaretsky asked Natalia Vodianova and Jonathan Rhys Meyers question: "What should Ā be a modern woman, to her everything was in her hands?"
For me it is important that the woman was as strong as I am. I love strong women. ". Then he and Natalya take some pictures for the press and left the party.
The next day the premiere of the movie was held for journalists. Ā Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Natalia Vodianova and Thierry de Navasel late because of traffic jams on the road. When they came to the conference, Jonathan was elegant, excited but restrained. Ā Audience and journalists have long applauded Jonathan. Ā He was happy, but very excited. Journalists asked a lot of questions.
One reporter asked Jonathan about his impressions of filming sex scenes. Jonathan said that he was not afraid of erotic scenes, especially after the series ā€œThe Tudorsā€. Ā This is not the first experience such a role. It was just a job.
All noted that the relations of Natalia and Jonathan are very warm. Jonathan told reporters that he had met with Natalia on the casting. He advised Glenio Bonder give this role to Natalia. He said that there is a soul in Natalia. This is very important for the role and the film. He is grateful to Natalie that she organized the trip to Moscow. They are kind and good friends. Jonathan talked about the director Glenio Bonder. He told, that Glenio was his friend. Glenio was a unique person. He was a very intelligent, talented, educated person.
. He knew five languages. Film Ā ā€œBelle du seigneurā€ Ā is his Ā movie from beginning to end. He gave the film his soul, his heart and even life. Jonathan said he cried at the funeral of Glenio in Paris. Premiere of the film for Jonathan is the memory of the wonderful person, his friend, the director Glenio Bonder. When he spoke he gave the impression of being sad. Journalists and spectators were very touched. They have long applauded the story of Jonathan.
Jonathan also spoke about his work on the roles. ā€œI did not study acting, so I'm not playing, I get my character. I pass it through myself. If Ā hellish tests are in the life of my hero, they are in my life too. Part of my character is in meā€.
Another Jonathanā€™s speech was devoted to charity. His friends Ā Forest Steven Whitaker Ā and James Andrew McAvoy organized a charity fund. This fund helps teenagers in Uganda who have been affected by the war. After the movie "Capturing Idi Amin " McAvoy found that in Uganda, children become soldiers. This fund helps to rehabilitate these children. ā€œThese guys are great and they want to have a chance at life. We must help themā€, - said Jonathan. Ā Jonathan told, that this work is very important and he is very happy that Natalia took part in this charity. She bought a cameo role in the series "Dracula." Natalia will give it to her son Lucas.
Jonathan spoke about his character Solale. Solal has worked in the League of Nations. When he saw Hitler - he felt was disgust. Solal understand that fascism is a upcoming disaster on the world. He knew that Hitler is a mentally deranged person. Solal realized that the war is death and grief. He knew that his nation will suffer in this war. And he opposed it.
The reporter asked: "What was the most difficult scene?" Jonathan said: "The scene where I resisted the temptation. This scene was the most difficult and complex. I do not play, I live the life of your character. Solal de Solal in my soul. Glenio Bonder in my heart .. Forever.
After the press conference, Jonathan talked with fans. He signed photos, photographed. Although he was in a hurry, he did not deny the fans. Fans gave him gifts: a traditional Russian toys, souvenirs, books. His eyes shone with joy. Jonathan thanked them and apologized, because he had so little time to talk with fans.
He was very friendly, caring. He rejoiced in the gifts, thanked and smiled. He was very beautiful and touching. One woman shouted: "Jonathan! People in Russia love you very-very much. A lot of people were not able to come to Moscow. Know they love you too. You are wonderfulā€. Ā He smiled and said: "I love you too. Thanks Russia!" Fans were pleasantly surprised that Jonathan knows Russian words. He said the ā€œpojalustaā€, ā€œspasiboā€ and other Russian words. My friend accidentally caught a water bottle standing on the table. Jonathan was concerned about her. Several times he asked her, "Are you okay? Are you all right?" His care was very enjoyable. Then Jonathan apologized and left in a television studio.
Next. Record ā€œUrgant Eveningā€ talk show. Ivan Urgant introduced viewers to Jonathan and thanked him for his visit to Moscow. Jonathan replied in Russian ā€œpojalustaā€. His accent was minimal. Ā The audience and Ivan applauded him. Jonathan then told about the book of Albert Cohen. This is the best love story for the last century.
Jonathan said that Glenio wrote the script for this book ten years. Glenio immediately chose Jonathan. Many talented actresses wanted to play Arian. But Jonathan advised Natalia Vodianova. Natasha has a soul. Jonathan said that Natalia insisted that premiered in Russia. And Jonathan is very happy to be here. The film is a memory of the Glenio, a great man. He also said that Natasha is a great reason to come to Russia.
Then Ivan Urgant read questions from the audience. One girl asked, "Do you like to wear the crown?" ("The Tudors"). Jonathan replied, "No. It's very hard." Another girl asked Ivan hold the Jonathanā€™s hand of all the Russian audience. Ivan and Jonathan joined Ā hands. After the shooting, Jonathan went to the audience. He smiled, shook hands, thanked for the warm welcome. Smiling, he left the studio.
November 15. Closed premiere was in "AMFI-mall." On the red carpet Natalia Vodianova, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Thierry de Navasel appeared. Jonathan was great. He was dressed in a simple, elegant black suit. Natasha was in a beautiful black dress. Natasha spoke a few words of welcome. Then Jonathan met with fans. Girls handed him to sign Irish flags. He was very happy. A lot of people came to the premiere. Jonathan was inspired and elated. If the guards did not let the fans, Jonathan said, "I will sign everything. I manage."
Jonathan is the most friendly, kind Hollywood star of all that came to Russia. Our admiration for him was boundless. You canā€™t but admire his work one canā€™t forget it.

What a beautiful review! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 am

Audrey, unfortunately not. I combined into one report the stories of my friends. They were on the events of Jonathan.

Jonathan with fans.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Abf91451181e Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 3208cd0145af
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 4d7e47c61f0a
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 E5cf7b2d37ee
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 C08e7fdf6533
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 2ee9d5c5413d

Jonathan signs an autograph on the Irish flag.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 419667b26f3d

Small detail. One fan of Jonathan signed photo with Ewan McGregor. When Jonathan saw the picture, he was very surprised. He laughed and said, "Oh my God! Where did you find it? Oh my God! Am I so dressed? "She told me that he was a very sincere and fun at this point. Photo.

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 070ec644bc2c
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:42 am

Great story and photos, Nemlin. Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemlin

Nemlin

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Film online:
http://filmix.net/dramy/56856-vlyublennye-belle-du-seigneur-2012.html
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Great gift for holidays Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Teaser trailer for France

http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=19497576&cfilm=60583.html
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:10 am

Beautiful poster of BDS, magnificent and simple, all together. It's for the release in June 19, in France. Thanks to Helen and JRM Source. sunny

Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Bellep10
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Article on the style of clothing in Belle. Mostly related to Natalia, but at the end words about Jonny.

http://stylelovely.com/stylemeifyoucan/2013/05/06/natalia-vodianova-stars-in-belle-du-seigneur/
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:06 am

Nice pictures from the movie in that article. I like this one very much:
Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Belleduseigneur13
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:45 pm

French trailer for Belle, but in English this time. Now I can really understand, and learn a bit of French again through subtitles.

I really hope I can see this in the Netherlands at some point.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:53 am

probably next 14 of June Jonny will attend to french premiere of this movie with Natalia. Fingers crossing! flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah, somebody tweeted that, well the site for belle du seigneur i believe even, but just now i read a tweet that someone called and the answer was that he wasn't going to be there. So i don't know anymore. I think it's a bit strange these conflicting news. But with Jonny still filming Dracula it might not be possible for him to attend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle du Seigneur   Belle du Seigneur - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle du Seigneur
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JRM curious :: All things Jonathan :: Films, TV, Theatre-
Jump to: