JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny as Dracula

Go down 
+10
Crissie
vegas4
Audrey
trufa
Jellyfish
Editha171071
With Jonathan
gaja
Redstar
Shanti
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
trufa

trufa

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 am

vegas4 wrote:
I sow i sow...next week i m going to be in Budapest and i m pray good to meet him:) old guys trufa,audry,jellyfish... wish me good luck:)

GOOD LUCK VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!Hope that we can read some exciting news when you return!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

love the pic in the pub the first.... he´s lovely I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Good luck Vegas!!! Really hope you meet him!

On another note, for now I am going to remove the photos Shanti posted, as the extra that originally released them was asked to pull them back. I wouldn't want her to get into trouble. I am sure though we will get to see them and lots more photos later, and we have seen them anyway, so...
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Good luck, Vegas! I hope you'll bring us some new photos and interesting story and somehow I'm positive it'll be just like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Bfeauwpcuaaai5m

A pic from two days ago. I think that he needs a good bed to sleep ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He´s tired for work.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Justed posted this pic in the Seen JRM thread, but hey it's easier found then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Here are some photos of Jonny from a set visit in Budapest. He is in regular clothes, but nice photos. He is smiling on two of them as well.

http://www.gettyimages.fr/editorial/jonathan-rhys-meyers-pictures?esource=webgains&cid=4577&aid=30828&asid=73669&lid=0#
Back to top Go down
Crissie

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Audrey wrote:
Here are some photos of Jonny from a set visit in Budapest. He is in regular clothes, but nice photos. He is smiling on two of them as well.

http://www.gettyimages.fr/editorial/jonathan-rhys-meyers-pictures?esource=webgains&cid=4577&aid=30828&asid=73669&lid=0#

This is really cute
Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 00310
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 am

Helen, in her very well informed site, Jonathan Rhys Meyers Source, wrote that Jonny will be appearing on Hungarian TV on April 30th for the programne Szeretettel Hollywoodbol (Love Hollywood) This can be seen, the next day on http://mtv.hu by typing in the shows name into the search box. Really great news about our dear Jonny, who is living the experience of incarnating the Prince of Darkness, Count Dracula. sunny sunny sunny

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 005_dr10
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Actyaly hes not tired,picture is from gym,he s training on public place with others,nothing posh or luxury ..and again how perfect he is,and normal as we are:))
I was there Smile
trufa wrote:
Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Bfeauwpcuaaai5m

A pic from two days ago. I think that he needs a good bed to sleep ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He´s tired for work.
Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:11 pm

I love him on those sunny photos,but i dont know what they did with his eyebrows? something diferent then before...also he adore this jacket:).///// mee toooo :0
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Thanks for the pics! Yes his hair and his eyebrows and his beard is very dark... I see the difference above all on eyebrows I hope that this was only for the role. I like to see him smile and in good mood like I say before in other comment. Go Jonny!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Article is Swedish news paper about Dracula. I have put the translation here, but it is a google translation, so it might look a bit odd at times.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/kronikorer/magnussundholm/article16592869.ab?fb_action_ids=237723939698913&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%22237723939698913%22%3A183904631759367%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22237723939698913%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Cheap Budapest fix budget Hollywood party

BUDAPEST. Tradition says Transylvania. But now we are in Budapest. It is this new "Dracula" will be recorded. It is the case with movies and TV shows nowadays. There is money in control. Thus are the productions where it is most profitable - regardless of logic. "Revenge," which takes place in the Hamptons on Long Island, "is filmed in Los Angeles. In "The Kid" chasing Joel Kinnaman killer in Seattle, though he in fact is in "Vancouver". Other productions, such as "Die Hard 5", recorded here, the majestically beautiful Budapest.
Buildings Great Synagogue, the Parliament and Palace of art is of course welcome feature for anyone with a camera, but that's the price situation and the infrastructure that attracts Hollywood. An average monthly salary in Hungary is 600 euros.

It is what makes the producers can afford to inside the Stern Studios an hour outside the city pop up Dracula's living room, and another nine rooms for a yet untried TV series.

While seeing the trailer with Jonathan Rhys Meyers in the lead role impressive when we were the first guinea pigs may have access to it.But it is still too early to say anything about the program that is not expected to premiere until the fall. NBC has ordered "Dracula" in an attempt to hang on the vampire wave that began with "True Blood" and continued with "Twilight." But there's a catch with the drama. When the gap will visit the filming in a building adjacent to the Hungarian tax authority. It should be Allowed - at least in terms of eroticism.

Or as producer Stephen Clark Hall says when he later shows Lady Jane's dark torture chamber in the basement of her blood red bedrooms:
- We can kill them, we can eat them. But we can not show them naked. It's NBC.

On the way home we drive past the majestic building that represented the Madonna's palace in "Evita," main street where Michael Jackson filmed the video for "History" and the buildings used in "Borgia".
Sweden had attracted the great productions, we rejoiced.

In Hungary, a country still suffering from the after 40 years of communist misrule, soundbites are mixed.
- Of course it is good for us that Hollywood films here, says Deputy Foreign Minister Ferenc Kumin when we eat dinner at Remiz.
The problem is that it attracts some tourists, as all productions pretend play out elsewhere.

On the issue of "Dracula" can change that he laughs provided. - The series takes place in London.

Last edited by Audrey on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the last sentence of the article in the translation.)
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Interview for the Irish Daily Mail. Can't find the actual article in the Irish Daily Mail, but here is the interview on Jrhysmeyers.com

http://jrhysmeyers.com/media/press-archive/2013-2/irish-daily-mail
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Article with comments from Victoria Smurfit and Katie McGrath on working with Jonny. It's a great read.

Working with Johnny is wild. He is like a ‘stallion’, says Victoria Smurfit

By Aisling Scally - April 20th, 2013
Irish Daily Mail
© 2013 Associated Newspapers. All rights reserved
Victoria Smurfit has been working with Jonathan Rhys Meyers on the new US series Dracula and she can count on one thing - working with the star is never predictable.

‘When you walk into a room with Johnny, it’s like walking into a scene with a stallion,’ she said. ‘You don’t know what he’s going to do. He’s very exciting to work with.’ Dracula, which is being filmed in Budapest, is based in the 1890s. The vampire, played by Rhys Meyers, arrives in London and becomes infatuated with a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife - played by Ms Smurfit.

The duo aren’t the only Irish actors on the set - they’re also joined by Katie McGrath, from Wicklow. Ms Smurfit, 38, said: ‘[Rhys Meyers] and Katie and myself have a kind of Irish shorthand on the set and we’re often roaring laughing at things that no one else understands.’

Ms McGrath and Rhys Meyers worked together on The Tudors. Ms McGrath said: ‘Dracula and Johnny have a lot in common… They walk into a room and you don’t know what they are going to do. It’s what makes him such an exciting actor. He’s so intellectual. You think you know what he’s going to do, but he surprises you every time and then you have to respond.’

Dracula is expected to air in the US in autumn.

Thanks to http://stephany-france.tumblr.com/ for posting on Tumblr and to JRM Appreciation Group for posting on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:19 am

thanks for the interviews! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

At the end we can see the interview that Jonny made to a hungarian tv programm this month. Here the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151548503047731

hope yo enjoy it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:13 pm

share here some of JOnny´s words. Thanks to JRM appreciation group: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

For those having some difficulty interpreting the interview Jonny talks of staying in an apartment in the city whilst he is filming and that Budapest is very beautiful, with wonderful architecture. He likes to live in the city rather than stay in a hotel and enjoys walking around and visiting the restaurants - he even cooks a little for himself - when asked what he likes to cook he mentions soup and a recipe of leek, paprika, cream and onions.

When asked what piece of Budapest he would take home with him .. he turned it around and said he would leave a little piece of himself there instead - and joked he would take the castle back home with him and have his own Empire Smile)

He says how much the city has changed since he was last there for filming "Lion in Winter and how vibrant it is - comparable with Temple Bar area of Dublin, Ireland.

He also mentions that he likes archery and is having a special bow made for him to take back home.

He then finishes by sending a direct message to fans hoping we all enjoy Dracula and thanking us for all the support; he hopes he meets some of us soon Smile

He really couldn't be nicer could he - he's always a pleasure

#JonathanRhysMeyers #NBCDracula #Budapest

http://tl.gd/n_1rk0tco · Reply
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:49 pm

I love the interview. Jonny was just great and it hpjust seemed like a cosy meeting between two people on the street.
And he just said the sweetest things. Hope we will get many more interviews in the coming months.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

Thanks to Helen, Gina and cosmos and especially this lucky girl, Niki. For this kind of thing, I respect and admire so much this talented, friendly and nice actor, Jonathan Rhys Meyers. king

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 29_4_210

This is what Niki wrote about his experience. Congratulations and thanks a lot

My experience with Jonathan Rhys Meyers
I woke up on Monday, and I saw a message: they're shooting next to the Museum of ethnography. I literally run to there, and I was standing there about 2 hours. Then Jonathan jumped out from the car, and he disappered. After 10 minutes I saw him again, he was in the make up room. I walked there, and waiting again. I was lucky, because I met a kind and helpful security guy. He said: when you take a picture, I won’t be there ok? Because – he said – the producer will be angry. Jonathan finally came out. I walked to him (and I tried to speak: Hello, how are you? He smiled, he shook hands with me and said: Hello, I’m Jonathan. What’s your name? I told him my name, he gave an autograph, and then we took a picture. He was soooo kind and friendly. He had to run because of the shooting, but he gave me a hug and a kiss to my cheek, and he said: it was a pleasure to met you. I wished him a nice day, and he said: Have a nice day you too Niki. That was my 2 minutes with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Sorry for my awful english!
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:42 am

Shanti wrote:
Thanks to Helen, Gina and cosmos and especially this lucky girl, Niki. For this kind of thing, I respect and admire so much this talented, friendly and nice actor, Jonathan Rhys Meyers. king

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 29_4_210

This is what Niki wrote about his experience. Congratulations and thanks a lot

My experience with Jonathan Rhys Meyers
I woke up on Monday, and I saw a message: they're shooting next to the Museum of ethnography. I literally run to there, and I was standing there about 2 hours. Then Jonathan jumped out from the car, and he disappered. After 10 minutes I saw him again, he was in the make up room. I walked there, and waiting again. I was lucky, because I met a kind and helpful security guy. He said: when you take a picture, I won’t be there ok? Because – he said – the producer will be angry. Jonathan finally came out. I walked to him (and I tried to speak: Hello, how are you? He smiled, he shook hands with me and said: Hello, I’m Jonathan. What’s your name? I told him my name, he gave an autograph, and then we took a picture. He was soooo kind and friendly. He had to run because of the shooting, but he gave me a hug and a kiss to my cheek, and he said: it was a pleasure to met you. I wished him a nice day, and he said: Have a nice day you too Niki. That was my 2 minutes with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Sorry for my awful english!

A pleasure always read these great things about Jonny! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

First pics from Dracula

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Bkgoociaejunpjpglarge

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 001fhwg

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Bkgxtlbcaaamazcjpglarge

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Bkgwqi0ceaeax50jpglarge

Back to top Go down
vegas4

vegas4

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:15 pm

AMASINGGGGG.. I M IN LOVE AGAIN cheers ...i dont know what he have deep iniside,but how its posible that this man is sooo specila,and more and more beautiful...
you can feel his caracter just from pictures...i sow trailer too,here you go :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-aKpvd9fQ
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:07 am

Yes, vegas4, I agree with you. It is what a great actor, as Jonny, can do. king king king
Back to top Go down
Jellyfish

Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:45 am

Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 935476_466099960131555_868817130_n

I stole it from facebook fan page Twisted Evil Sorry Very Happy This amount of cuteness is too much for me I love you
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

And the official trailer. Looks great! I really can't wait.

Dracula, official trailer.

It won't embed it. No idea as to why.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:03 am

Interview with Victoria Smurfit in which she also mentions Jonny as a stallion again. Very Happy

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/showbiz/4941998/Vic-I-cant-wait-to-sink-my-teeth-into-sexy-Dracula.html
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:20 am

Interview with Jessica De Gouw. She has amzingly sweet words about Jonny.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/17404739/life-gets-even-better-for-jess/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny as Dracula   Jonny as Dracula - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny as Dracula
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next