JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon  Empty
PostSubject: Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon    Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 pm

He sounds a bit different, but I guess he is suppose to make it more suspenseful. And he succeeds at that, I think.
Back to top Go down
trufa

trufa

PostSubject: Re: Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon    Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:26 pm

I love the video and I love his voice. It´s great and for me is a great new that he did this work. Winbledom is one of the most important in the world, and I´m happy for this.
Back to top Go down
kyra

kyra

PostSubject: Re: Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon    Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 am

I agree, the best think about doing this commercial is, I think, the fact that he is "back in business". And the voice is great, indeed Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon    Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny does voice over ESPN Commercial Wimbledon
Page 1 of 1