JRM curious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all things Jonathan Rhys Meyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny artwork

Go down 
+4
Notzi
Alara
trufa
Audrey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Audrey

Audrey

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:40 pm

It's not really an artwork. But I put it here anyway. Thanks to Gina from JRM Appreciation Group who posted this on the FB page.

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Jonnystrip

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Jonnystrip2
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 am

Well, I have nothing against these girls, but if I were Jonny, I would run out, just like he did. Good artwork. "Jaysus" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

It's not artwork of Jonny, but Jonny making a little piece of 'art'. A kiss for charity.

Jonny artwork - Page 2 JonnyAkissforCharity

It was placed by Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group on Facebook.

They added:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Appreciation Group
Yes it was the charity "Kiss for a Cause" back in about 2007 I think.

Website says that the charity helps orphaned, homeless, & abandoned children, locally and internationally and sends relief and assistance to children, worldwide, by instilling hope, providing education, food, & housing.
Back to top Go down
cyborgkitty

cyborgkitty

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 pm

He blots his lips like a girl Wink I would love his lip-autograph!!! Lucky person who has that!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Well, it's prob not to everyones taste, but I love this piece.

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Jonnypainting
Back to top Go down
Nairam

Nairam

PostSubject: Just thought how it might look-Jonny at Dunmore East;)   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Jonny artwork - Page 2 MeineBilder1941
Back to top Go down
gaja

gaja

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm

beautifully
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Nice work, Nairam.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Some new Jonny artwork. These are really beautiful, I think.

Jonny artwork - Page 2 HenryandAnneDavidDebArtetal

Jonny artwork - Page 2 DavidDebArtetalTudorHenry

Jonny artwork - Page 2 DavidDebArtetaldrawingJonny

Jonny artwork - Page 2 DavidDebArtetaldrawingJonnyHenryVIII
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:33 am

Beautiful artwork. Thanks to @ ElaineMargret

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Instag10
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 am

Isn't this one beautiful? I had seen it on Facebook and wanted to post it as well, just didn't have time yet.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Audrey wrote:
Again courtesy of JRM Appreciation Group

Plate for Parkinsons, 2009

Jonny's plate won the highest bid of $1,714.96!

Here is a link to the article and a nice post from the winner of the plate (Jonas Cosh) and the story behind it - very nice story I am sure Jonny was pleased with the outcome.

http://www.jrmfansite.org/2009/06/653

Here's Jonny's piece:

Jonny artwork - Page 2 ArtplateJonny

I posted this quite some time ago. I reread some of the posts and the article on JRM fansite, but I hadn't noticed that Jonas psoted a comment with additional info. As others might not have seen it either, I will still post it now. Here's his comment. If Jonny only knew (well perhaps he does).

Hello
My name is Jonas Cosh and I was the lucky winner of Jonathan’s Plate for Parkinson’s. I wanted to write to you for a long time to give my heartfelt thanks for posting the story about my win of the plate. As you know from the article posted by the Parkinson’s Societ0y itself the plate holds special memories for me because it was something very special that my grandfather had helped me purchase before he passed away. In fact it was the last thing he helped me purchase before he died. There is also another reason why Jonathan’s plate is so important to me which I would like to share with you. I am a 26 year old man with mild Cerebral Palsy a condition similar to Parkinson’s. Jonathan’s plate gives me hope that if they find a cure for Parkinson’s that they will also find a cure for Cerebral Palsy as well because the two conditions are very similar in nature. Jonathan’s plate is the most powerful symbol I have that there will be an end and a cure found for Cerebral Palsy as well with the support Jonathan has shown with his plate. I have said to many of my friends that being a fan of Jonathan”s is almost like a cure for my Cerebral Palsy because his performances are so amazing that he helps me forget I have Cerebral Palsy while I am watching one of his films. I wanted to share that with you because winning Jonathan’s was the best experiences of my life ! He has given me so much hope because of his plate ! That is why I truly admire him !! Thank you for posting my story it meant so much !! Thank you to everyone has posted such remarkable comments This is truly an experience I will never forget !

Thanks again everyone for the remarkable Comments They meant so much !

Thanks everyone for for your support and interest in my story !

Jonas Cosh

Thank you Jonathan You are truly an amazing and wonderful man !

Thank you for the wonderful plate of hope!
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Like this artwork of Jonny as Dracula.

Jonny artwork - Page 2 ArtworkDracula_zps247e88ab
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Jonny has bought a painting of Tasleem Mulhall and she tweeted some lovely photos:

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Image_zpsae58f5ca

Jonny artwork - Page 2 Image_zps0fa5cace

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny artwork   Jonny artwork - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny artwork
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2